Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? (3176 Views)

But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) / See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause / See How Yahoo Plus Guy Lashed Two Sisters In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by LUAN1: 1:04am On Jun 06, 2023
This night I login to trump's truth social media (mega hub) to see how it works. Because I haven't used the app before depite the fact that I was among the first set of people that downloaded and register the first week it was launched. I also made my very first post today, after that I Saw something that looks like a group chat ( global chat) I say make i just drop a massage for the group. na where dey insult From that be that

1 Like

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by xtivin(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Omo... That "gift card begging" line was lit... Those guys badt them wan off your head, why go there too with local identity... U for use US number with name now

4 Likes

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by eezeribe(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2023
Yahoo boys don't collect insult, because they don't use their real identities.. You only collected insults because you turned up with your real identity.

6 Likes

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Na wetin man sew naim he dey wear.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by LUAN1: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
eezeribe:
Yahoo boys don't collect insult, because they don't use their real identities.. You only collected insults because you turned up with your real identity.
maybe because I didn't change anything, my real name, and location. But why them no trust us a bit

1 Like

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by blaquebelle: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2023
You should have fired back at them with something like shouldn't they be at their meetings planning how to shoot up school kids?
Every country has stereotype na

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by turmacs(f): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
grin
Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by eazzzy1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Most of Trump supporters are racists.

5 Likes

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by Zonefree(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
blaquebelle:
You should have fired back at them with something like shouldn't they be at their meetings planning how to shoot up school kids?
Every country has stereotype na
@LUAN1
Copy the post above, go back to that group and drop it there.

You fight vawulence with greater vawulence.

11 Likes

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
eezeribe:
that guy insulting him is 80percent chance of being a scammer. Him use op they make himself legit to other group members. Op it's up to you to cast him.

5 Likes

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
If possible op drop location make we come bomb am immediately. Trump go delete the app personally.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by skj1377(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yahoo deleted yahoo chat because they said it does not add value to mankind. Think about it.
Outside Twitter I don't see any platform getting any headway. Even if I had extra free time I will not think of chatting.
Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by okrikaboi: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Zonefree:

@LUAN1
Copy the post above, go back to that group and drop it there.

You fight vawulence with greater vawulence.
Him just dey embarrass us. I no dey spare Dem at all for bad mouth. Get one wey tell me say him go kill himself last year after I finish the dirty confused gender eediot. I no even beg am I tell am say him no fit do shit to himself make him getat.
Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by Curvinus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Just remind them that diversity has come stay, whether they like it or not.
Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by eezeribe(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
that guy insulting him is 80percent chance of being a scammer. Him use op they make himself legit to other group members. Op it's up to you to cast him.
You are right
Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by eezeribe(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
LUAN1:
maybe because I didn't change anything, my real name, and location. But why them no trust us a bit
Them no trust us because of the normal scams wey dey originate from Naija..
Re: Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? by Baronthecelebri: 12:58am On Jun 07, 2023
You for fire back, you mumu eh

(1) (Reply)

I Need Out From The "Friend Zone" / Pregnancy.... What do you Do? / Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.