Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies (5302 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies by Kandycandybaby: 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Toks2008:

Ironically, their men prefer to marry naija ladies rather than their own Ghana ladies..

Are you a Ghanaian?

Ghanaian men don’t like Nigerian women
Re: Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is fact
Nigerian guys are rushing Ghana ladies like fowl and maize grin

I hear the average Nigerian guy dreams to date a Ghanaian. This thread is opened for your confessioNs:

Why do you naija guys want Ghana ladies? Why do you rate Ghana ladies over naija ladies?

If you insult on this thread I will report u to the mods For a minimum of 10000 years ban angry

I won't really mind one. I have a fantasy about Ghanaian girls. Can you be of help?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies by anochuko01(m): 5:35am On Oct 31, 2021
I've got one smart and endowed Ghanaian pen friend. Young bit hardworking, and she doesn't hide her love for her bf.
But if there's any African country with girls that deserve my stress, it's gotta be South African girls.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies by mdntiri(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is fact
Nigerian guys are rushing Ghana ladies like fowl and maize grin

I hear the average Nigerian guy dreams to date a Ghanaian. This thread is opened for your confessioNs:

Why do you naija guys want Ghana ladies? Why do you rate Ghana ladies over naija ladies?

If you insult on this thread I will report u to the mods For a minimum of 10000 years ban angry

Precious girl please stop embarrassing Ghana with these your Ghana posts, please, I beg you in the name of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I saved an Innocent girl from A Father Christmas In My Area!! (graphic Pics) / How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not / Ladies, Would You Allow Your Boyfriend To Do This To You In Public? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.