Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) (49114 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by MedicH: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2021
Fidelismaria:
Foolish woman!!

Divorce her stupid ass and make sure she gets nothing.

This is for the court to decide not you.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by MedicH: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2021
toren:
These screenshots do not prove anything. Again, where's the evidence that he asked for a DNA test? People need to start asking the right questions.

"I have NEVER sexually molested our 9months and 2weeks old son"

The bolded above is all-telling.

It's easier for you to believe that the man had sex with is 9 months old baby than to believe that he asked his wife for DNA test.

Pls dont tell me your clitoris is larger than your entire brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by NairalandSARS: 7:09am On Jan 12, 2021
simplesearch:
The story doesn't add up to conclude a DNA test request orchestrated this whole collapse as insinuated. There seems to be critical and lingering issues that have even made the man absond from home. They both seems to be trying hard to garner public sympathy by being economical with the truth, for if your house is already on fire how do you tie that to your request for a DNA test on your own son, something no one can actually stop you from carrying out if you so desire? So what if at the end the result turn negative? He would have been justified showing the public the result proving the baby isn't his, that alone would have won the much needed sympathy. I think the truth side will be unfolded once the issue assume a full legal dimension.
He needs his wife's DNA for the test.
The test could show that he is not the father, but without the wife it won't tell if the baby came as a result of cheating or being exchanged in the hospital.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Mrlola: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2021
ijayopi:
This man is a liar. He has changed the story. His family is aware of this, he is trying to clear his image. DNA test my foot. I wish people could be allowed to visit and see the baby's condition. Wicked man.

You should go and visit yourself. I hate it when we crucify people based on social media crusade. we all did same to Pastor Fatoyinbo only to discover the Dakolos conspired to tarnish an innocent man's image. How can a man molest a 9months old boy? our world has been overrun by bitter people seeking vengeance at all cost. If the man was that bad, she won't be begging him that desperately with a desire to keep her marriage. I can see through her shenanigans straightaway. it is a case of if I can't have you, I will destroy you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2021
There is no atom of evidence that the WhatsApp message was talking about the Alleged Child molestation, notice this is coming from a family that has had several misunderstanding and reconciliation, it's possible the WhatsApp message where the man was pleading to save his family is unrelated to the child molestation accusations, because the Child was still with the man while the evil woman ran out of the home grin
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2021
The man knows that all he has to do is to mention ‘DNA test’ and 90% of the dullards on Nairaland will leap to his support.

Nah, we don’t want to see WhatsApp messages of dubious origin. We need to see the doctors report to confirm if the boy Has truly been molested.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Digmygold: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
Women
He is a foolish man for telling his wife about the DNA test.. As in, who does that?
Something you will do and keep mute about...
The DNA thing caught the wife unaware and she is gonna do everything to stop him...

Wait o, these new sets of mother and wife to be, dem take hoeing swear for them ni?
They will tell their friends, "I can't be sexing the same guy for the rest of my life na". They will even say "how can I be eating eba in the morning, afternoon and evening?
Na that eba go choke una die

To those that believe a grown man will molest a 9 months 2 weeks, you all need to get your brains checked for madness...
Even at 9months, the babies stool will still be watery cos he maybe hasn't eaten anything solid but breast milk or akamu..

And between, where is that sapphire jumping up and down the other thread like a monkey on heat?
If your dad or uncle molested you when you are younger, that doesnt mean you should take out your anger on every man you come across. na people like u husband dey kill and kill himself cos he won't be able to cope with someone like you..
Alot of people have gone through worse than whatever you went through when you were younger..
You either see a therapist or a phychiatrist whichever your case demand..

What did you expect? That he'd admit he did it? If na you, you go admit? Nonsense.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2021
Hotguy27:

The woman must have been prepared. Don't you think should could cause some wounds on the baby before going to the hospital?

You’re letting your imagination run away from you. For what?
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
Women
He is a foolish man for telling his wife about the DNA test.. As in, who does that?
Something you will do and keep mute about...
The DNA thing caught the wife unaware and she is gonna do everything to stop him...

Wait o, these new sets of mother and wife to be, dem take hoeing swear for them ni?
They will tell their friends, "I can't be sexing the same guy for the rest of my life na". They will even say "how can I be eating eba in the morning, afternoon and evening?
Na that eba go choke una die

To those that believe a grown man will molest a 9 months 2 weeks, you all need to get your brains checked for madness...
Even at 9months, the babies stool will still be watery cos he maybe hasn't eaten anything solid but breast milk or akamu..

And between, where is that sapphire jumping up and down the other thread like a monkey on heat?
If your dad or uncle molested you when you are younger, that doesnt mean you should take out your anger on every man you come across. na people like u husband dey kill and kill himself cos he won't be able to cope with someone like you..
Alot of people have gone through worse than whatever you went through when you were younger..
You either see a therapist or a phychiatrist whichever your case demand..
The guy just want use DNA that is trending catch cruise! Which foolish man will tell his wife that he wants to conduct a DNA on Their child?
You don't even need to carry a baby to the hospital to do a DNA, all you need is a few samples of whatever from the baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by idahme(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2021
generalwo:
....... Baba is lying terribly...... You can't carry out a dna test because your wife has become hostile towards you! There is something this young man is not telling and doesn't want people to know........ No worry, the truth will come out one day........

I suspect he is covering up some stories which he is not ready to let out, he is also trying to protect himself not committing same libel offense he is trying to proof against her in court. I must say he is responded with his brains and not emotions. Time will tell
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ttomexy(f): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Both of them are lying, they are just trying to outdo each other

They know the problem, to me it look like extended family interference caused all this,

pray they reconciled far away from social media,

Please Husband and wife stop fighting through social media please, starting from WhatsApp status
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by harmony75: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2021
if the baby was a girl naw most people will belief her but na baby boy how and when did the baby's daddy molest his little boy? nothing is impossible we all know but pls settle as husband and wife naw!! why bringing it here? ���young couple this is too early naw �!!!
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I have said this before and I will say it again

I PITY THE MAN THAT BELIEVES AND TRUST A WOMAN 100%

Women get married not because of love
Women marry for SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know this and know peace.

That is why father's are the most happy when their daughters get married.
Because he knows her husband will take over from all the father bills and responsibilities.
Now the father can rest, since the husband has taking over.

[b]Women can't hurstle rigorously like men
So inorder to enjoy life, they need a man that has money. So they won't die of hunger.
I know girls that hate the touch of their husband with full passion, but they pretend just to get benefits from husband's wealth and property.

Women especially average Nigerian girl can marry a GORILLA, as long as that gorilla have money..
So marriage in Nigeria has nothing to do with Love.

It has a lot to do with how rich is the man.
They call these men Beta Male Providers
(B.M.P)

Their only job is to provide MONEY
That's all
She goes to a broke alpha guy for sex
She goes to her husband for money
She knows that she can NEVER settle down with her broke Ex. So she use him for sex and use her husband for financial needs.
If the Ex then impregnate her, she will pin it on the husband.
Because the husband is the beta male provider.

Any woman that refuse DNA test should be divorced and sent back to live in her poor father's house.
Let her father continue providing for her till she get sense and hustle

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2021
I wanted to read comments and disappear but couldn’t resist the temptation to comment.

Everyone seem to have turned on the woman. My concern is on the little boy. I think he should be taken away from both parents till this matter is settled. At the moment, this boy isn’t safe under the custody of the parents.

The woman said she has met with the in-laws on two occasions to raise issues and query the husbands sexuality. She might be paranoid and over reacting but for the concerns on the baby’s health, I wouldn’t have bothered.

I’m just wondering, no matter the degree of marital challenges, why would a woman go the extent of harming and sexually abusing her baby to get at the husband?? That would’ve been wicked and evil.

I’m not convinced with the man’s reason to conduct paternity test on the child. How can a man demand DNA test simply because the wife was violent and aggressive towards him??...nothing about infidelity or discovery of a possible issues bothering on the baby’s conception??

Whoever is handling this case need to protect the poor baby who is in the middle of this mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=mmadu4 post=97967003][/quote]
How you take know say the guy na scammer?

Water comot for my eyes as i watch the video

I wish say i fit help the guy cry
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by elijahkayode(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I knew she was lying.
This is why NwaAmaikpe will never be party to any social media mob action instituted by a lady...because it always turns out to be lies.

From Busola Dakolo, down to the actress who claimed to be raped and now this unintelligent one.
All lies that do not add up.

Even a perverted gay dad will not force his preek into the yansh of a 9month old baby....not when the baby is his.
Her claims were less than spurious, they were irrational by any standards.

That witch should be arrested; her gapped tooth alone should tell you she is a cum guzzling slut who is only capable of infidelity and to think she even perforated her son's anus just to batter this man's image.
Imagine the length a scorned woman will go?

I won't ask men to fear women because if you fear women, you can't dominate them.
But if you can fear women, please fear women.

our women are getting more looney by the day, well that's to be expected since 80% of this woman worship cardi b & d likes
even devil know the importance of ya virginity (mary) so the first thing he kills in a woman is her pride in her body and once carrot enter that punana i dont think you can close it back on this earth
Dominate & rule over them that God's word

Genesis 3:16 KJVAAE
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Digmygold:

What did you expect? That he'd admit he did it? If na you, you go admit? Nonsense.
am telling you it is not possible no matter how demonic you are... Grown up man with a 9months? U self use sense reason am naw
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2021
If you check the screenshots, you will already know that that woman is extremely toxic.

They will hurt you with words, and then apologize and expect you to just smile it off simply because you are a man.

Then when you have had enough of their abuses, and want to quit. They will want to tarnish your image.

I have a lot of men in my workplace who hate to go home.

How can a man have a home and not want to go to it after office hours?

If a man can not have rest of mind in his own house, where else can he have it then?

There was a story here on Nairaland where a man had to run away from home to live in another town simply because of a troublesome woman who calls herself his wife.

Toxicity is a terrible thing.

If you are a toxic human being who causes your spouse to run away from home even on Christmas day, please, seek professional help as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2021
texazzpete:
The man knows that all he has to do is to mention ‘DNA test’ and 90% of the dullards on Nairaland will leap to his support.

Nah, we don’t want to see WhatsApp messages of dubious origin. We need to see the doctors report to confirm if the boy Has truly been molested.

So, doctor's reports cannot be dubious abi?

I am sure you believed the woman when she started the whole saga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
oruma19:
U are saying rubbish. The man did it but in Nigeria, truth always seems like a lie because everybody has turned to a liar. The guy did all he is accused of because I know the family and I know the story. I wish her father was in town, una for know say power pass power. All this is happening because her parents her not in Nigeria at present so the gay / ritualist of a husband is having a field day

Kindly explain the story more.

It's unthinkable that all his claims about the recent DNA trend is true. It seems men are so gullible to believe this tale from the man. The screenshots don't even have anything to do with the long text from his lawyer friend
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2021
toren:
These screenshots do not prove anything. Again, where's the evidence that he asked for a DNA test? People need to start asking the right questions.

"I have NEVER sexually molested our 9months and 2weeks old son"

The bolded above is all-telling.

Men tend to be gullible and believe the lies other men tell, probably to protect themselves and live up to the evils of the bro code.

Men have been raping toddlers and it is well documented, yet, somehow to the breed of men online, this man must be innocent because of the mention of a DNA test.

Fear male illogic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2021
cococandy:

You’re letting your imagination run away from you. For what?

For the purpose of demonizing women, even when the evidence is glaring. He's began making excuses for the man.

At this rate, prisons should be full of women and no men will ever have committed crimes. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
A cheating wife do anything possible to cover her tracks. Just because your husband demand for DNA test, you chipped in child molestation to defame the man's character? How could a father molest a child so young? This world is full of evil. Women that are so crazy about displaying their baby bumps suddenly dread the words DNA test? Oh woman where is thy faithfulness?

Say what you just typed out aloud. Think about it. Say it out again.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by simplepee(f): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Men tend to be gullible and believe the lies other men tell, probably to protect themselves and live up to the evils of the bro code.

Men have been raping toddlers and it is well documented, yet, somehow to the breed of men online, this man must be innocent because of the mention of a DNA test.

Fear mens illogic.

God bless you my brother. Men will suddenly become blind as they saw DNA. anyone that sees the man's side of the story and couldn't tell he's a big liar is very dumb. Sad to see that many Nigerian men are DUMB as fvck.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by simplepee(f): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Hotguy27:

The woman must have been prepared. Don't you think should could cause some wounds on the baby before going to the hospital?
I'm not surprised someone can be this foolish, it's Nairaland afterall.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ogmask: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Read earlier thread where he was accused of molesting his son https://www.nairaland.com/6357397/woman-accuses-husband-sexually-molesting

You are not just wicked but very confused and pained. Initially I was angry with you but I can only pity you now. You need to heal yourself of bitterness from the inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ogmask: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2021
simplepee:
God bless you my brother. Men will suddenly become blind as they saw DNA. anyone that sees the man's side of the story and couldn't tell he's a big liar is very dumb. Sad to see that many Nigerian men are DUMB as fvck.

Shatap there. ... werey.
If she was telling the truth how come every third party in the matter has suddenly turned her enemy. You are a fraud of a thing not worthy of thinking for itself. Spires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2021
simplepee:

The way they are going, they should go gay and let women be. Just look at how the woman is suddenly evil. Like they said Don Davis mother is lying, but many of them said they were raped in their secondary school days.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by thymm50(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
delishpot:
The average Naija man can Bleep even a wall with hole.

I know Naija men will prefere to listen to the DNA story over the wifes own cos they are mostly neck deep in sexual imorality. To them it is a right and they are also in
denial that kids get abused by their fathers from a tender age too. To them all men are saints and women are evil. Its typical, its the society we live in.... Not surprised at all.

Me I just want thorough investigation for the sons sake. If them two like make dem beat each other scatter. E be like he don knack one tooth commot for round one already sef angry

It is more common for women to abandon their new born babies than for a man to abuse his new born baby
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by bigjackass: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Hotguy27:

so you believe the woman can inflict injury on her son's anus but you don't want to believe the man can molest his son's anus undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by delishpot: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2021
thymm50:

It is more common for women to abandon their new born babies than for a man to abuse his new born baby

Lol, see denial ok.....
If we borrow your theory it means there is a percentage of chance that it happened even though it isnt common. So why are people acting like it could never be true? They should sha take the child from them first and let them fight their fight in peace.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by delishpot: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2021
bigjackass:
so you believe the woman can inflict injury on her son's anus but you don't want to believe the man can molest his son's anus undecided

The chewing gum boys on NL are in denial o.
Even if you post a video of the man doing it, they will still say the baby seduced their fellow or blame the wife for starving him in the bedroom. That is the shame of men Nigeria is breeding in millions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.