Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) (49098 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by jonsin(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2021
@CalliDora1 I’m very disappointed, and here I thought this year was different! It’s never too late to turn back undecided lipsrsealed angry
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by generalwo(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Godbless3:

Use your brain guy. Who are you for him to talk about his pain marraige to?
Why didn't say same to the wife accusation to say the truth but when he tried to clear his name that you want to hear everything.
What solution will you give him if you hear what he has been passing via marraige?
I hope you see the wife chat mr decision maker or mr perfect. Oh mr too know.
..... Make I go carry dictionary take try decode wetin u dey try talk..... If I succeed understand an finish, I go think wether to reply you or not.... Have a fun filled day sir
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
MedicH:

It's easier for you to believe that the man had sex with is 9 year old baby than to believe that he asked his wife for DNA test.

Pls dont tell me your clitoris is larger than your entire brain.

I insist, the screenshots posted reveal nothing. There has to be evidence that he asked for it. Where did I say I believe either party? Reasoning is free. Use your brain next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
ModestGal:
This WhatsApp message is normal between couples, its no evidence for anything

From the comments, I can see that nairalanders are partial in judgement and there's an unhealthy hatred for women, that's why they couldn't see that the message he showed points to nothing.
It could be any offence that she's begging the husband for, and there,it shows the man left home without returning as at due,and the wife took action against him.

Again,it has nothing to do with the matter on ground, in fact, I have been thinking the woman could be lying totally but with this, I feel the man is playing a cool game and thus, there could be elements of truth in what the wife said
Auty please keep quiet
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ronyman(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
If you have read the art of war, you'll know that showing off your amo is also part of warfare.
bukatyne embarassedpost=97961998:
You told your wife you want to carry out DNA test?

Oga, your village people started working that day.

What's with humans and showing their ammunition/ fore warning their enemies though?

While cute in movies, it is foolishness in real life.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by irving2: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I knew she was lying.
This is why NwaAmaikpe will never be party to any social media mob action instituted by a lady...because it always turns out to be lies.

From Busola Dakolo, down to the actress who claimed to be raped and now this unintelligent one.
All lies that do not add up.

Even a perverted gay dad will not force his preek into the yansh of a 9month old baby....not when the baby is his.
Her claims were less than spurious, they were irrational by any standards.

That witch should be arrested; her gapped tooth alone should tell you she is a cum guzzling slut who is only capable of infidelity and to think she even perforated her son's anus just to batter this man's image.
Imagine the length a scorned woman will go?

I won't ask men to fear women because if you fear women, you can't dominate them.
But if you can fear women, please fear women.

I didn't realize how important it was until I was hit twice by women in the university. one I met while writing jamb tracked me to my school, after we had sex, she asked me to get her some food. only for me to come back and see her surrounded by my own cartel saying I raped her if not for my well known cool behavior na so dem for fall man that day. second we have dated for two years she said she was a virgin only for me to find out she has been fucking all along! her excuse our relationship will change if we start fucking. fucking Satan's ewww
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BabaIbo: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
irving2:

I didn't realize how important it was until I was hit twice by women in the university. one I met while writing jamb tracked me to my school, after we had sex, she asked me to get her some food. only for me to come back and see her surrounded by my own cartel saying I raped her if not for my well known cool behavior na so dem for fall man that day. second we have dated for two years she said she was a virgin only for me to find out she has been fucking all along! her excuse our relationship will change if we start fucking. fucking Satan's ewww

That was how one devil of a girl I met during my NYSC program lied to my fellow ex-corp members that I tried raping her (in fact she said I raped her according to what one stupid fellow ex-corper said because the D got to the point).

It was a sweet and sour kind of moment because all what they said we're funny to me but my reputation that was on the line made it serious, I was just amazed by all the stories.

Las las, her bubbles were bursted and the truth came out.

That is why some men after having timeout with them, will set there phones on recording mode and stylishly ask them "do you enjoy it or try to capture any tangible and vindictive statement for her"
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

So, doctor's reports cannot be dubious abi?

A doctor's report is infinitely higher on the believability scale than grainy whatsapp images.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

BluntTheApostle:

I am sure you believed the woman when she started the whole saga.

Believe ke? You think I'm you that swallows everything you see on the Internet? The woman has made allegations that are plausible. What needs to be done is an investigation by the police, which will include a detailed medical report.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by mitchyy(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
am telling you it is not possible no matter how demonic you are... Grown up man with a 9months? U self use sense reason am naw

It happened to a friend’s child some few months ago. The baby was just 6months and a grown up molested her and even released in her mouth. He was caught in the act and dealt with. Mother almost fainted because the guy is a family friend. Sexual molestation has gone beyond what we normally hear. It’s saf

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by MedicH: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
toren:

I insist, the screenshots posted reveal nothing. There has to be evidence that he asked for it. Where did I say I believe either party? Reasoning is free. Use your brain next time.

Okay the screenshot revealed nothing eeh and some how some how it is actually true the man had sex with his 9 months son eeh. That one can be proved beyond all doubts. Pls if ur clit is bigger than your brain u need to visit a teaching hospital, a new disease condition could be studied with u as specimen.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Digmygold: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
am telling you it is not possible no matter how demonic you are... Grown up man with a 9months? U self use sense reason am naw

I pity you. You havent met demons in human flesh and i hope you don't.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
It's complicated really.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Godbless3(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
generalwo:
..... Make I go carry dictionary take try decode wetin u dey try talk..... If I succeed understand an finish, I go think wether to reply you or not.... Have a fun filled day sir

Reading my initial statement again, i notice lots of grammatical errors, but you trying to make a case from it and you end up not using the right sentence just got me thinking so much.
Why are you this dump?
You should have use a good english to call my attention and not pidgin english.
Have fun mr man.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
If this couple were living their lives separately, all these nonsense won't be happening.

I believe the negroe is a f@ggot. He molested the child and can no longer bear fatherhood responsibilities thereby asking for a DNA and divorce to spite the woman.

Bobrisky has paved a way for negroe f@ggots...you people should stop pretending and come out of your closets.

To be a man no be by mouth or muscle. It is for the natural born leaders/inventors and not slaves like you.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Ilekokonit: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:

He is a foolish man for telling his wife about the DNA test.. As in, who does that?
Something you will do and keep mute about...

Sharp guy.

All a man needs to do if he doubts the paternity of a child is to comb his child's hair, get a strand of his child's hair from the comb, put it into a clean new envelope and take this along with a strand of his own hair in a seperate envelope to the DNA test centre and a test will be conducted of both strands of hair to see if he is the father of the child.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Treessysweet: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I have said this before and I will say it againBrilliantly analyzed

I PITY THE MAN THAT BELIEVES AND TRUST A WOMAN 100%

Women get married not because of love
Women marry for SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know this and know peace.

That is why father's are the most happy when their daughters get married.
Because he knows her husband will take over from all the father bills and responsibilities.
Now the father can rest, since the husband has taking over.

[b]Women can't hurstle rigorously like men
So inorder to enjoy life, they need a man that has money. So they won't die of hunger.
I know girls that hate the touch of their husband with full passion, but they pretend just to get benefits from husband's wealth and property.

Women especially average Nigerian girl can marry a GORILLA, as long as that gorilla have money..
So marriage in Nigeria has nothing to do with Love.

It has a lot to do with how rich is the man.
They call these men Beta Male Providers
(B.M.P)

Their only job is to provide MONEY
That's all
She goes to a broke alpha guy for sex
She goes to her husband for money
She knows that she can NEVER settle down with her broke Ex. So she use him for sex and use her husband for financial needs.
If the Ex then impregnate her, she will pin it on the husband.
Because the husband is the beta male provider.

Any woman that refuse DNA test should be divorced and sent back to live in her poor father's house.
Let her father countinue providing for her till she get sense and hurstle

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Treessysweet: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Brilliant analysis

Know this and know peace. [/b]

Because he knows her husband will take over from all the father bills and responsibilities.

So inorder to enjoy life, they need a man that has money. So they won't die of hunger.
I know girls that hate the touch of their husband with full passion, but they pretend just to get benefits from husband's wealth and property.

Women especially average Nigerian girl can marry a GORILLA, as long as that gorilla have money..

(B.M.P)

That's all
She knows that she can NEVER settle down with her broke Ex. So she use him for sex and use her husband for financial needs.

Any woman that refuse DNA test should be divorced and sent back to live in her poor father's house.

[/quote]
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by FashionCookie(f): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Karleb:

You are a very confused human being.
Lolzzzz
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
texazzpete:

A doctor's report is infinitely higher on the believability scale than grainy whatsapp images.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Believe ke? You think I'm you that swallows everything you see on the Internet? The woman has made allegations that are plausible. What needs to be done is an investigation by the police, which will include a detailed medical report.

The man's allegations are probable too.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by goldmatrix(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
First I prefer you surrender yourself to forensic analysis before talking about DNA. Child life is VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by efficiencie(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I have said this before and I will say it again

Know this and know peace.

(B.M.P)

That's all

This only explains one category of girls. When deciding between finances and sexual desire some ladies would rather marry based on sexual desire and be a leech to a rich side man who does not want any responsibility but wants a lot of sex. A broke alpha male is a pseudo-Alpha male. An alpha male is rich in leadership qualities and can almost always find a way to turn shit into money. One more thing, if you are so sure that all ladies are as you have described are your mom, sister(s) or wife also included in the set?
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by SultanOfPuna: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2021
efficiencie:

This only explains one category of girls. When deciding between finances and sexual desire some ladies would rather marry based on sexual desire and be a leech to a rich side man who does not want any responsibility but wants a lot of sex. A broke alpha male is a pseudo-Alpha male. An alpha male is rich in leadership qualities and can almost always find a way to turn shit into money. One more thing, if you are so sure that all ladies are as you have described are your mom, sister(s) or wife also included in the set?
You are just talking trash
U say a woman will settle down because of sexual desire
Will sexual desire pay her bills??
Women settle for the rich beta males
Then they go to broke alpha male for cruise and sex. Period
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by efficiencie(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

You are just talking trash
U say a woman will settle down because of sexual desire
Will sexual desire pay her bills??
Women settle for the rich beta males
Then they go to broke alpha male for cruise and sex. Period

Guy calm down. No be every woman be like the broke holes wey you dey bang. See Alpla male wey dey pursue weaklings wey no fit hustle for densef. See mumu dey call rich guys beta males. So broke fools like you are alpha males. Your alpha male na for puna all other areas you be Zeta male! Lol. Dude upgrade your software! People get rich because they have the balls to do what the broke fools cannot do. From ritual killing to coding. From armed robbery to financial engineering. Only pipo wey get mind and liver dey make money. As alpha as you are you are inconsequential to your babes with leaking holes but if those rich sugar daddies sneeze once both you and your whorish partners will be catching cold.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by poweredcom(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you check am well

Why will a father molest a nine months old baby

Even the most notorious pedophile wont do that to his child

The man in innocent

That woman is evil she has noting upstairs she does not know what molestation is ...
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by poweredcom(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
efficiencie:

Mr man stop insulting someone mom

Am sure in your right mind , you can conclude that he is talking of today's generation of ladies

Not the older generation of our mothers
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by efficiencie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
poweredcom:

Mr man stop insulting someone mom

Am sure in your right mind , you can conclude that he is talking of today's generation of ladies

Not the older generation of our mothers

Nothing in his post indicates that he is referring to some section of women...he generalized to all women which is quite appalling. A right mind does not draw false conclusions from someone else's post. And even if he was referring to ladies in our generation is he ruling out the possibility of having daughters? Is he ruling out the possibility of having nieces? Is he ruling out the possibility of having a wife? If he has made up his mind to have abominations as daughters, a wife and as relatives some of us have not and will not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.