Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift (41521 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by officialwdhtvv: 10:32am On Jan 18
Celebrations as Gambian "baddie" bride passes her virginity test, gets cash gift from her husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47mwyaobQw

A bride, Meta Mbye received D28,000 from her elated husband which coverts to 300,000 in Naira, after passing her virginity test.

"The husband was so happy that was why he gave her D28,000, which was placed under her pillow,” a relative said.

A video shared on TikTok shows family members celebrating after the test as a lot people thought she was no longer 'pure' because of her "baddie" lifestyle.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by immortalcrown(m): 10:35am On Jan 18
Nothing wey no go enter social media.

No girl who preserved her virginity for chastity sake will make it a public affair, especially in this manner.

Either this one was actually a virgin but not for moral reasons or they are just lying to trend.

Meanwhile, ₦300,00 is a ridiculous reward for virginity. What some runs girls make in less than 24 hours. Girls give away their virginities through prostitution and get houses and cars.

The truth about virginity is that you keep your virginity for God, not for humans. It is not a bad idea if humans want to reward you for that. But if humans want to reward you for your virginity, let the reward be good enough.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by upower123(m): 10:36am On Jan 18
This life...hmmmmmmm I forgot what to write...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by EreluRoz: 10:49am On Jan 18
Leave those guys who think every lady that likes to look very good have lost it. The girl is wise, enjoy your moments while you still keep up with your chastity.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by SeeWahala: 11:46am On Jan 18
Mschew. Babe wey don buy alum N500 take soak her punna undecided

The simp eye go clear soon, highest after him don use in rod dive inside like 2 times the RED SEA will become forever parted grin

Unless the prize is the simp husband I don't see why she had to keep that her virginity, her hoelosho mates that waka upandan usually make more than that paltry N300k in highest 3 nights, and their punna no go still catch fire.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:19pm On Jan 18
SeeWahala:
Mschew. Babel wey don buy alum N500 take soak her punna undecided

The simple eye go clear soon, highest after him don use in rod dive inside like 2 times the RED SEA will become forever parted grin

See as e dey pain you. grin Alum kor Aluminum ni.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Jan 18
Once a lady is well package with hourglass or pear bodyshape, she is a hoe.

Most Men and sense are enemies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Kaido: 2:26pm On Jan 18
Jeon:

Once a lady is well package with hourglass or pear bodyshape, she is a hoe.

Most Men and sense are enemies.
All that glitters ain't gold.

Don't blame men. No one wants an overused pvssy

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by obinna58(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18
Lies
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18
Alum does not do shit.

A virgin or not

Does not guarantee a peaceful marriage

Wickedness does not reside in women based on virginity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Namaster: 3:19pm On Jan 18
Have you checked the yansh?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by muller101(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18
A woman can go under the knife and get the hymen replaced.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Kevineleven(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18
Never judge a book by the cover, that girl that dresses like virgin mary might actually be what the ibos call mbuze (gully erosion)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by TINTINABULATION(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18
There is no priceless marital gift greater than an unbroken hymen. But in this clime, it is easily traded for Data, Airtime, Indomie, & Hangout!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Dizzyyish: 4:15pm On Jan 18
Looking at the images, especially the last one, it is extremely likely she'll cheat on him after she loses her virginity - this is also based on the assumption that the virginity wasn't surgically-induced and that her other orifices are virginally intact.

3 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Myrepublic(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18
There are ladies that are still intact, but the loosed ones will always come up with the saying "virginity doesn't make a good home"

Even if it doesn't, at least make I dey sure say the person I call wife and mother of my kids, wasn't a sperm bank and cum drinker during her single days..

If virginity doesn't make a good home,then being a sex object during her single days won't make a good home either..

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by ecolime(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18
shocked

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by omenka1: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Like say ma the Virginity go sustain the marriage, why must it be announced.
Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by GanagiBitrus: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Is this Virginity Test conclusive /fool-proof.

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by sylve11: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Good for her, good for the husband. Good for her offspring. cool

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by pyyxxaro: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Hope her Ukwu is a virgin also

3 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by CameroonPepper: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Let me test her again.

5 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Stanweezy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18
My problem is how that D28,000 is equivalent to 300,000 naira

Ordinary Gambia, financial expert on this forum needs to enlighten us

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by EXLOVER(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18
New kpekus is always tight, juicy and cream

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by jmoore(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18
Virgin wife or nothing.

I am allergic to any honeypot that has been tasted by another person.

8 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by sylve11: 4:53pm On Jan 18
Yugoslavia247:
Alum does not do shit.

A virgin or not

Does not guarantee a peaceful marriage

Wickedness does not reside in women based on virginity

One bottle of Virgin Rum for you. cool
Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Chikel20000(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18
How's d virginity test done again

1 Like

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by IrepChrist: 4:54pm On Jan 18
As a Christian, I believe morality is a path way from purity. I commend this lady for standing out in yhis perversed world. But she can do better by not only pleasing the worldly groom but the heavenly bride groom.

Jesus is coming!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Pgirigory: 4:55pm On Jan 18
I hate badly used and fairly used girls, virgins are queens pure and virtuous

9 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by MyExpression(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18
Myrepublic:
There are ladies that are still intact, but the loosed ones will always come up with the saying "virginity doesn't make a good home"

Even if it doesn't, at least make I dey sure say the person I call wife and mother of my kids, wasn't a sperm bank and cum drinker during her single days..

If virginity doesn't make a good home,then being a sex object during her single days won't make a good home either..

Na those viŕgins dey drink cum pass...

2 Likes

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Olarewaju89: 4:56pm On Jan 18
grin

Women fall in love by what they hear, men fall in love by what they see. That's why women wear makeup and men lie.

Agree?🙄

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift by Donesuccess(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18
TINTINABULATION:
There is no priceless marital gift greater than an unbroken hymen. But in this clime, it is easily traded for Data, Airtime, Indomie, & Hangout!

THE AWARD FOR THE BAD MOUTH OF THE YEAR GOES TO - ------------------------------------

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.