Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update (25082 Views)

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / TSL Limited Recruitment Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2021
peekay007 we await your update sir
God's favor go with you

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Galloman(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2021
Miraclemonday11:

did they accept statement of result University statement of result
the did because my guy that wrote yesterday used statement of result
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by peekay007: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2021
Amen......!!! Thanks 4 the prayers...,my scheduled time is 2pm after that,i will update the house.
JayromWrites:
peekay007 we await your update sir

God's favor go with you

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by SouthSultan(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2021
My interview is � today. Please where is Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by peekay007: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Zaria.....
SouthSultan:
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by 9ija(f): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
SouthSultan:

That's in Zaria
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Henrodah(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
SouthSultan:
Its in Zaria.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by onlineliberty: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2021
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic is in Zaria before gwargwaje. F15 Kaduna Zaria Road, Zaria
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by SouthSultan(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Thanks all!
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
SouthSultan:
Thanks all!
No update yet.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
This one wey my guy dey view thread on ghostode.. Peekay007 hope it went well.....?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
JayromWrites:
This one wey my guy dey view thread on ghostode.. Peekay007 hope it went well.....?
Am also patiently waiting for situation report..��
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by peekay007: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol,it went well by his special grace......, dont depend on questions from outside for ur interview.....questions are totally different for everyone. Just pray urs comes from where u re prepared for. Some people were asked 2 questions while i was asked 4 questions. Bottomline......,know ur current affairs very well especially that of kaduna state.
JayromWrites:
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
peekay007:
Lol,it went well by his special grace......, dont depend on questions from outside for ur interview.....questions are totally different for everyone. Just pray urs comes from where u re prepared for. Some people were asked 2 questions while i was asked 4 questions. Bottomline......,know ur current affairs very well especially that of kaduna state.

on a documents level, what did they ask for!?

do they need photocopies?

I no even know deputy Governor of Kaduna
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by peekay007: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Whats is KADGIS,pam.sec of education kaduna state,what year was the 1st generation computer and URL Means what?
peekay007:

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by peekay007: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
They only ask for my originals.no photocopies
JayromWrites:

on a documents level, what did they ask for!?

do they need photocopies?

I no even know deputy Governor of Kaduna
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
peekay007:
Whats is KADGIS,pam.sec of education kaduna state,what year was the 1st generation computer and URL Means what?
Did u show computer certificate among your credentials..?
because this question is mainly computer base.
are u a geographer?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by passion247(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please check the portal, interview date changed. Good luck
abbas74:

Am also patiently waiting for situation report..��
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
passion247:
Please check the portal, interview date changed. Good luck
I can't find any change on the portal..still same date... what about yours? any reason for the change?..
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by passion247(f): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Yes, from 3rd to 13th .[Aquote author=abbas74 post=100345534]a
I can't find any change on the portal..still same date... what about yours? any reason for the change?..[/quote]
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
passion247:
Yes, from 3rd to 13th .[Aquote author=abbas74 post=100345534]a
I can't find any change on the portal..still same date... what about yours? any reason for the change?..
Maybe because of the Easter break which starts on Friday till Monday...mine is till on the 6th of April...
I need to be in kd on the 3rd due to I leave very far..
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by oliver65: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2021
please has any done interview on Agricultural science?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by davidafe(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2021
Exactly... Once they input your ID num, questions exclusive to you will appear, its like that's how it was programed. I was asked 6 questions (although the 6th one was a repetition, the other interviewer didn't know the 1st interviewer had already asked me that particular question, so it was an easy ride for me).
Who is the Dg of WTO
The eagle rep what on the coat of arm.
Who is the commissioner, internal security, Kaduna state.
Then 3 biology were asked.

peekay007:

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2021
davidafe:
Exactly... Once they input your ID num, questions exclusive to you will appear, its like that's how it was programed. I was asked 6 questions (although the 6th one was a repetition, the other interviewer didn't know the 1st interviewer had already asked me that particular question, so it was an easy ride for me).
Who is the Dg of WTO
The eagle rep what on the coat of arm.
Who is the commissioner, internal security, Kaduna state.
Then 3 biology were asked.

thanks.... sucess all the way.... Did they collected the printout?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by davidafe(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2021
abbas74:

thanks.... sucess all the way.... Did they collected the printout?

No, they didn't, they checked out my credentials while asking me questions

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
SouthSultan:
No response yet?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by akpesue2685(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Zaria
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
akpesue2685:
Zaria
Are u done with the interview?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by onlineliberty: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yes! Everything went well. 4 questions all within 5 minutes. 2 current affairs, 2 core subject. Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic centre today is well organized, lines moving fast.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
onlineliberty:
Yes! Everything went well. 4 questions all within 5 minutes. 2 current affairs, 2 core subject. Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic centre today is well organized, lines moving fast.

are the current affairs question limited to kaduna state?

What subject are you interviewed for? Hope the questions were elementary or i should come with my calculator?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
onlineliberty:
oral or written?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by eeabdu(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good Evening,
I did my interview (Physics specialization) today around 3pm @ Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Main Campus though i was scheduled for 2pm.
No submissions of any kind (credentials, passport etc), but i was asked to present all originals of my credentials.

I was only asked a single question, which was formula for work = force * distance

Others asked were all about my credentials, No current affairs nothing nothing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.