Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You (826 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You by Oibrahim: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
GIST DON LAND!

What do you do if your boyfriend's mom doesn't seem to like you�

Re: What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You by Oibrahim: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Last part

Re: What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You by 44Bulldog(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Let go....shikena
Re: What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You by InfernoNig: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
I think the boy should as his mother to know the reason why. From my experience, it could be someone married from the girls side into the family that cause issues, so that stereotype is there. Or it could be a that a girl from her tribe snatched the guys from from his mom. Who knows. In my case, majority of the Igbo women married into my family, either cheated, turned the man away from his family, or fought the family. Well if he truly loves her and the girl won't turn out to prove the mom's reason right, then I approve the relationship, mama cannot put asunder if God dey involve.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You by chiiraq802(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Look for another boyfriend, and this time before you say i accept make sure your potential BF mum likes you.
Any other question cheesy

And make sure you are not a Swan(Stingy Women Association of Nigeria) member....

Re: What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend's Mom Doesn't Seem To Like You by paulolee(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
you let go because the marriage wont be easy.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Are You Cool With Your Partner Still Communicating With Their Ex? / Sext@pe Of LAUTECH Lecturer With Female Student Leaks Online (watch Viral Video) / Whatsapp me I need friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.