Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 (1344 Views)

My Night Bus Experience - A true Story / You Get A Sidechick, I'll Get A Sidecock: Is This An Ideal Solution For Cheating / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 by Sweetbigdick(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
NO PONTIFICATING. NO JUDGEMENT PASSING!!!

I have been a sidecock three times with three different married women but I will talk about my first time, maybe in my later post, I will talk about the others. I was 17 and in SS3 when I met her, I was in a BRT bus going home from school, she was standing while I was sitting, she was holding her 5 years old daughter, I tapped her and offered my seat, she thanked me and smiled at me, her smile was so beautiful, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

As I was standing in the bus, I looked back and our eyes caught, she smiled at me and my heart took several jumps, she then offered to pay for my bus fare.Coincidentally, I ran into her while she was going for school runs, I never knew she lived 3 streets after mine, she was happy to see me again, I was even more happy as I couldn’t stop thinking about her after our first meeting, that day we exchanged contact.
It was the period of MTN night call and boy she did call every night; I had my own room so it was easy for me. During our conversation I got to know her husband was abroad then, apparently she was with him over there but took in and came home to give birth but didn’t want to go back, it has been 5 years and she has been faithful to him.

We talked every second of the day, she got close to my family and became our family friend.We haven’t talked about anything intimate, she enjoys my company and talk, according to her I do not talk and behave like a sec sch boy, but I was already madly in love with this woman, I couldn’t hold it any longer. One day I gathered moral, dammed the consequences and sent her a text telling her how much I am in love with her to my greatest surprise she replied that she loves me more but do not know how to go about it and that was the beginning of the best relationship I have ever had with the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

She spoilt me with gifts, clothes, and money. She made sure we used the same soap, cream and perfume, all these while we never had sex. After my WAEC I fell sick that I nearly died, she stayed at the hospital with me all through.

That was when my parents started suspecting but they weren’t sure.So on my 18th birthday, she called me to come to her house and collect my birthday gift, I came, she was alone as her daughter had gone to school. She wore a black night gown that was showing her perky boobs, she wasn’t wearing anything down, I was scared, I knew something was about to happen, she told me happy birthday and then kissed me, my heart stopped beating for some seconds, I couldn’t believe it, I thought I was dreaming but Alas it was happening life.

She was a very good kisser and before I could say jack, I had my First and Best sex ever. We were careful with our dealings in order not to arouse suspicion but who will ever think of a thing between an 18 year old boy and a 28 year old married woman.A year later her husband came back, dude started hitting this woman because he found out she is Osu, I was very angry as I too is Osu, she is Osu yet he got her pregnant. The husband too never suspected me but we had to stop our sex escapades when he came back out of respect for him.

The man will leave her and travel for days before coming back without dropping any money, I will steal foodstuffs from our house and give to her, she had a miscarriage and I was at the hospital with her as the husband abandoned her, I took care of the hospital bill from my savings (I started teaching after sec sch).The ill treatment from her husband and his family increased after she came back from the hospital. One day she called me and told me she wants to leave the marriage, I was in support of it, we planned it,  I will come and pick her back and drop it in her friend’s house small.
On the D day she casually dressed herself and her daughter, I was already at her friend's place and had chartered a taxi boom she left for her sister's place at Abuja. She came back a few months later, called me, I came from school and spent the weekend with her in a hotel, I can’t forget that incident in my life.I think she was the reason I am attracted to older women, she took care of me as his son and we never had any issue not for one day.
I am more attracted to older women albeit married ones, younger girls do not freak me, even here in Life, there is a married woman that I am crushing on but scared to approach her. Judge me all you want, what's my own.

SOURCE: FACEBOOK VIA OLUBUNMI
Re: True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 by Yaxmax1: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wow. I like it wink
Re: True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 by Sweetbigdick(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
ONCE AGAIN, NO INSULTS TO ANYONE.

I read some your comments and I laugh at those who dont believe my first story.
Guys things dey happen for this life, my experience in life made me not to doubt anything I see.

I am not looking for a sugar mummy, I am a comfortable 27 year old man working for a Tech company as a software developer. The lady in question is remarried now, doing well for herself, we spoke this morning. When I say her husband was abroad, it was an African country, unfortunately I cannot say anything more as I know someone who knows her who's in this group.  She and her husband met abroad, they haven't paid her bride price yet, it was when he came back to Nigeria that he found out she was Osu and Yes there was BRT buses during Night calls, seems some of you were born in 2002. ........................................................

Story 2
She was sitting beside me in church, she was a new member, they relocated newly to our area, her husband was an Asst pastor in the church, we started talking and she said she liked me, that I am intelligent,  she wants me to mentor her kids as she wants her kids to be as intelligent as me, that was how I became her kids friends they were 7 and 4.I visit them often and teach the kids, but she got fond of me, we started chatting intemately, it was then she opened up to me, apparently she was being sex starved in her marriage,  her husband hardly touches her, dude still thinks having sex will prevent God from hearing his prayers as a pastor. 

We got talking and booked an appointment,  it was at my hostel in school, I have already told my room  mate and he gave us chance. She was so beautiful but not as beautiful as my first, I kissed her and she shivered, slowly we started doing the do, she was too tight in there for a married woman (apparently she had her 2 kids through CS). It happened again and again that she didn't even bother her husband about sex.

It got to an extend she wanted to make our relationship open, she would hold my hands in public even at her husband presence, one day I was at our church backyard cleaning stuff and she came and kissed me. When I knew water have passed garri was the day she told me to get her pregnant,  that she's scared I'll met younger girls and leave her so she wants to have my child so I will have a reason to come back.

After that day I ran, avoided her and cut every ties. We currently dont talk anymore.For those who said karma, karma dont exist, i will get married someday and my wife wont cheat on me, even if she does, it is what it is, also nobody is killing me as I might even be richer and well connected that the womans husband even at my young age.

Life is not nollywood movies dears.
Re: True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 by Sweetbigdick(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
thank you later i will be posting about sidechick stay tune
Yaxmax1:
Wow.
I like it wink
Re: True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 by Sweetbigdick(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2021
If you like the story and you want me to post more about sidecock and sidechic..

Say Hi!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 by Sweetbigdick(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin
Re: True Story Of A Sidecock PART 1 and 2 by Sweetbigdick(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hello ladies

(1) (Reply)

If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? / Unijos Female Student Tw3rking Naked On Camera / DATING: I'm On Three Months Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.