Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? (1340 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Nigerian Ladies Drop Hottest Pictures On Their Phone. SEE PHOTOS / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Let's make this thread fun.

As for me if my partner gives me her phone the first app I will open is her message app. From there I will proceed to gallery.
I won't open whatsapp because I value my sanity grin
What about you?

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by siofra(f): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bank app

5 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by NOBLE468(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
EkehPraise:

As for me if my partner gives me her phone the first app I will open is her message app. From there I will proceed to gallery.
What about you?
you will find the what you are looking for
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Subway surf game
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:
Bank app
The meme tho

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
NOBLE468:
you will find the what you are looking for

Not in their text messages.

Haven't you noticed that these days it's only Network providers that send sms from time to time?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:
Bank app

As expected angry
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bank app cool
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by SportsHD: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bank app, gallery. I ain't about to fret over something I know might be true.
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Make I sit down,think first.

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Jeon(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Straight to gallery to search for funny videos or camera [be it partner or friends ] then music.

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by chatinent: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wait...what happened all these years I had no access?

So if there's sth to hide, she deleted them and gave me?

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by brosom(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Except we re legally married then I can go through her charts in all apps.

But if we re not married, sorry pal I ain't trying any shiitt, don't only want to exist but also to live.

Shay u get the point? grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Benki003(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Her contact then message then her Facebook grin grin
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Divoc19(f): 2:12am On Sep 26, 2021
WhatsApp
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by cooooooks(m): 3:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Don't think I'd be interested in any particular app.
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Normally na guyman wey want heartbreak go rush go open any social media platform for NIGERIAN banny phone...But personally cha,na bank app I go LA-CLICK tongue
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by Mrscarter(f): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2021
EkehPraise:

What about you?

Contacts list then whatsapp then gallery. wink
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by MJBOLT: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Crypto Wallet
Re: If Your Partner Gives You Access To Their Phone Which App Will You Open First? by NOBLE468(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2021
EkehPraise:

Not in their text messages.

Haven't you noticed that these days it's only Network providers that send sms from time to time?
ok o,
i rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Long Distance Relationship, I Need Guidance / Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. / Am So Angry And Bored Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.