Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Our Stupidity Has Come To An END - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Stupidity Has Come To An END (495 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Stupidity Has Come To An END by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good day my fellow NL
please let's all push this to front page!!

CEO of Nairaland Oluwaseun Osewa really need to look into this matter before it esclate. because since 2015 i have known this forum and fall inlove with it, so on early 2020 I decided to sign up and feel among.
but my greatest shock is that no single development/update has been made in this god damn forum.

let's assume now calculate all the likes/shares you have been getting since you sign-up in this forum by 3naira and tell me the total amount!!

you will ask me question what is the main reason of creating this thread!!
my reason

(i)We need NL to be updated
(ii)We need NL to have it own app
(iii)Member's of NL as from 2year's up need to be paying monthly/Weekly salary according to how many like's/share's you get.
(v)before they ban any member they should first of all investigate the matter.

with all this correction listed Nairaland will be the greatest of all time(no doubt).
Dissap

#REFORMNAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Our Stupidity Has Come To An END by Dissap: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Good day my fellow NL
please let's all push this to front page!!

CEO of Nairaland Oluwaseun Osewa really need to look into this matter before it esclate. because since 2015 i have know this forum and fall inlove with it, so on early 2020 I decided to sign up and feel among.
but my greatest shock is that no single development/update has been made in this god damn forum.

let's assume now calculate all the likes/shares you have been getting since you sign-up in this forum by 3naira and tell me the total amount!!

you will ask me question what is the main reason of creating this thread!!
my reason

(i)We need NL to be updated
(ii)We need NL to have it own app
(iii)Member's of NL as from 2year's up need to be paying monthly salarie's according to how many like's/share's you get.
(v)before they ban any member they should first of all investigate the matter.

with all this correction listed Nairaland will be the greatest of all time(no doubt).
Dissap

#REFORMNAIRALAND

Yo mehn, that so good niggar! I need a good emoji mehn, no old stuffs in 2021 abeg!
Re: Our Stupidity Has Come To An END by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dissap:

Yo mehn, that so good niggar! I need a good emoji mehn, no old stuffs in 2021 abeg!
I swear
Re: Our Stupidity Has Come To An END by Skmoda360(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Make em refresh this nairaland...it don old jawre and most stuff here are outdated....
Re: Our Stupidity Has Come To An END by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Skmoda360:
Make em refresh this nairaland...it don old jawre and most stuff here are outdated....

shey u dey See that??
Re: Our Stupidity Has Come To An END by Nicenancy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yes, seun must give us data

1 Like

Re: Our Stupidity Has Come To An END by psalmskiddy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na the payment part sweet me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Emotional Thing You Do In Your Life. / Please Share Your IJMB Experience / Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.