Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly (496 Views)

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You / The Truth Is That A Man Who Is In Love Will Commit Immediately / Things Only True Love Will Teach You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly by WeJCKs(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Love they say is sweet but to be honest it would make you not reason sensibly

Check out what I saw in the bible

Genesis 29:20, KJV: "And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her." ...[b][/b]

Can a modern day man do this for a woman?
Re: Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly by Nazgul: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
WeJCKs:

Genesis 29:20, KJV: "And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her." ...[b][/b]

Modern day men do worse for women.
Re: Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly by yomi007k(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nazgul:

Modern day men do worse for women.

Yes o...
Re: Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly by Cholls(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
My brother Jacob na smart man. He didn't labor in vain. While serving his mother's brother he served himself.
Re: Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Many Even Do Worst 4 D Sake Of Women By Doing Money Ritual, Armrobbery & Even Yahoo+.
Re: Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly by Havilah9779: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2021
It's even worse when sex is involved.
Re: Love Will Make You Not Reason Properly by BluDesk: 1:28am On Apr 05, 2021
WeJCKs:

It's an abnormal thing abeg you. Same wife Jacob served for was brought to Isaac on a platter of gold. The rule is simple, men must stay away from women that they go to... And entertain women that come to them.. Not the ones they go to..

(1) (Reply)

See The Love Letter A Nigerian Man Wrote To Kate Henshaw On Twitter / Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook / Office Romance: Further Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.