Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad (73799 Views)

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Jojo056: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Not everyone will be granted welfare pass in due time.It's not automatic.Now that he killed the adjutant,has he now gotten the passStupidity!!!

To think that the deceased is a NDA graduate,spent 5 rigorous years there,he didn't die.Deployed to the north east,BH didn't kill him.It is now a fellow soldier who killed him.My heart goes out to his beautiful wife and lovely kid(s).RIP to both of them...

2k foreign instagram follower account available now!First come,first serve..
Just check my signature

1 Like

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by CSTRR: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
We need to begin question the employment quota and promotion parameters in key government agencies dominated by the north.

Test it in court, and cause a change.

It is a duty we owe this country.

You can't leave govt to the least educated section of the populace and expect a balanced social development.

You can't Give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by CSTRR: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nobody with half a brain will enforce NIN enrolment during a global pandemic.

But when govt is in the care of idiots, such hare brained policies are normal.

You shouldn't doubt that such stupidity is playing out in other various govt agencies.

1 Like

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by tyup(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Someone shot and killed a 12 years old boy and he is given only 5 years imprisonment?
This is rubbish

Three years
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by CSTRR: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Buhari is giving out 30,000 Naira to some people and he believes that is what will bring 100 million people out of poverty.

You can't blame him. He doesn't know better.

He is limited by his knowledge.

The people he pays to solve his massive knowledge gap are either unable or unwilling.

1 Like

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Kennyswag: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Rawhumper:
[s]Your kind are the real worthless piece of shit that ruined this country and you have the dirty nerves to talk.....very very useless, no jokes what have your people from the north achieved for Nigeria since they started ruling.....see how ruined the country is.

God punish you there!!!![/s]

quote author=Kennyswag post=97993707]worthless igbo man crying on my mentions
worthless igbo man crying on my mentions
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by tyup(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
richPHAROAH:
check what transpired. if you provoke someone and he kills u , they should not kill the person. life imprisonment is better

Mumu grin grin what's the difference
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by richPHAROAH: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
tyup:

Mumu grin grin what's the difference
yeah i know its is almost same. even 20years or 10years is like killing the person but i dont support outright shooting to kill
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Achile1515: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Those talking trash about where he hails from, have you ask your self if the 12 year old boy died or not. Or the circumstances that led to the shooting? We shouldn't be blind my sentiments.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Keep cancelling till u cancel your the future doom that befall u and ur people, bringing it close.

Am not crying mind u, just that the North is really worthless, Yorubas and other trubes contribute but the North so worthless, only cows, and that we can get and rare from elsewhere....we dont need the North....so backward and useless.....

quote author=Kennyswag post=97994085]worthless igbo man crying on my mentions[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Paperworka: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
resign, resign from the zoo military Una no dey hear!!!!!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by guy222: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
nuban07:
The soldier who sat before a court-martial in Maiduguri, Borno State capital was arraigned for shooting Lieutenant Ngorgi in July 2020 at close range in Bama Local Government of Borno State for refusing to grant him a welfare pass.

Anger leads to destruction. If he can do this to a fellow soldier imagine a civilian. These guys need brain checks regularly
Not just a soldier but a leiuftenant, someone that just left NDA like 2 to 3 years ago, he did not even enjoy the fruit of his labour, what a life. To me even the sentence is not hash, they should have peel his skin off, plough his both eyes and abandon him in the forest to die a painful death, what nonsense.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by kalufelix(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wetin-him-go-find-for-aboki-army-reach-borno...them-for-still-sell-am-give-bokoHaram...
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Pacesetter123(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kennyswag:
Waste the igbo man
That's hate speech,incase u didn't know.It goes with a penalty.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Kennyswag: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Rawhumper:
[s]Keep cancelling till u cancel your the future doom that befall u and ur people, bringing it close.

Am not crying mind u, just that the North is really worthless, Yorubas and other trubes contribute but the North so worthless, only cows, and that we can get and rare from elsewhere....we dont need the North....so backward and useless.....

[/s]quote author=Kennyswag post=97994085]worthless igbo man crying on my mentions
worthless igbo man crying on my mention
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Bellotelli: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
AceRoyal:

Charged with manslaughter was given one year imprisonment!!!

I hate been or sounding tribalistic but giving death sentence to the only South Easterner(he deserves it of he's really guilty) and giving very light sentences to others especially of northern extraction where given very light sentences for manslaughter speaks volume of the kind of injustice in our nation.

Bro stop being sentimental about this issue. Manslaughter though could be as a result of carelessness but is not a deliberate action. The action of the soldier in question is premeditated and the sentence is justice.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Worthless goat with no brain at all.....
Keep cancelling lets see who gets tired mumu

quote author=Kennyswag post=97994507]worthless igbo man crying on my mention[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Soon the North will become servants they were originally created to be....watch and see.

The doom of the North is so near!!!

quote author=Kennyswag post=97994507]worthless igbo man crying on my mention[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
They are both terrorists, one terrorsit kills his fellow terrorist. Good news! One terrorist down 2 million more to go.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Bluffly: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So the Igbo guy has been sentenced to death for shooting a fellow soldier (with a reason).......

...and Mohammed Kudo to 3 years for shooting a 12 year old boy (for no reason)?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

......God punish anyone talkin 'One Nijeria'!
Una done come. Your basic reasoning is zero. Not all circumstances supports togetherness or separation of Nigeria as some are just just.

What is the correlation between killing and shooting. The 12 year old boy isn't dead but shot while the other killed. What stupid reason is the pass. A junior officer that wants to prove that he is wiser or stubborn to instructions will always suffer. Wisdom is profitable to direction.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by chirado(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Am speechless by this judgement but I pray for better tomorrow for this country.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Badgers14: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
andyanders:
What kind of fair trial do u want them to grant to an accused who killed his superior? You reason with ur anus.

The only conviction and light sentence I never liked is the one that killed a 12 yr old.

What is the point of the "court martial" if they don't intend to follow the law and give him a fair trial.

The offense he allegedly committed is very reprehensible I might add but why is the army pretending to follow a due process when they actually are not affording him a due process?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by guy222: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
What a life, you kill your fellow soldier, a lieuftenant that is yet to enjoy the fruit of his labour, all his struggle, education and stress in NDA just flow to the wind. They should cut his penis, plough his eyes and skin him alive, very useless and idiotic soldier, if you can do this to your commanding officer, a lieuftenant for a simple and small issue has pass, what would you not do to a bloody civilian as they call it. If a crocodie can eat and swallow his own eggs, what would it not do to the flesh of a frog. Bastard soldier.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Badgers14: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
jaxxy:

U do not intentionally shoot ur colleagues no matter what. The judgement has only one outcome. No sentiments here.

Anybody who does that shud be ready for the consequences which they already know.

No sentiment applied!

What I am saying is why the false pretense of a court martial?? Court martial is just similar to a law court where the accused is giving a fair trial, a chance to plead their case.

If the army weren't ready to follow due process, they should have executed him right away instead of pretending to follow a due process when they don't really intend to follow due process.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by sammirano: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
PastorFire:
So much grammar but you lack sense.

Clearly, you are insane. That explains your opening your mouth without any direction. So I will leave you in your madness.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by sameks08(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
if the name is adamu or musa no shaking if you like kill dozen no shaking but Igbo name forget it even if he is innocent de go kill am
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by PastorFire: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
sammirano:

Clearly, you are insane. That explains your opening your mouth without any direction. So I will leave you in your madness.
More grammar, less sense.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Badgers14:

No sentiment applied!

What I am saying is why the false pretense of a court martial?? Court martial is just similar to a law court where the accused is giving a fair trial, a chance to plead their case.

If the army weren't ready to follow due process, they should have executed him right away instead of pretending to follow a due process when they don't really intend to follow due process.

Court martial is a chance to explain urself and the situation Incase events were gotten wrong by others. And there have been cases of mistakes or even self defense that were settled in court martial. Bt if obvious the circumstances are what they are he has no defense. It’s a hearing not hypocrisy.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by tyup(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
richPHAROAH:
yeah i know its is almost same. even 20years or 10years is like killing the person but i dont support outright shooting to kill

The truth is the Corporal would be very happy he's getting killed quickly why is cuz to him it's an end to his suffering. killing a superior officer in the military is very grevious offense and the punishment that would be melted to him by the MP's would be too much to bear, this happens to send fears in the heart of other NCO's more reasons why the one who shot the 12year old girl had lighter sentence. not cuz of the crime but who's involved
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by lozanni(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Its very sad that he shot his commanding officer. However, rotation of duty among soldiers in the war front is of so much importance as over exposure to the tragedies of war can lead to post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among soldiers which often results in deaths or suicide-deaths among the traumatised soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Pacesetter123(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
guy222:
Not just a soldier but a leiuftenant, someone that just left NDA like 2 to 3 years ago, he did not even enjoy the fruit of his labour, what a life. To me even the sentence is not hash, they should have peel his skin off, plough his both eyes and abandon him in the forest to die a painful death, what nonsense.
Then wot should have happened to the one that murdered the 12 yrs old child who probably must av been the only child of his parents?
Pampered him for 3 yrs cos of his religious affiliation or tribal background n let him go scot-free after that?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawzy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So the Igbo guy has been sentenced to death for shooting a fellow soldier (with a reason).......

...and Mohammed Kudo to 3 years for shooting a 12 year old boy (for no reason)?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

......God punish anyone talkin 'One Nijeria'!
That's the one Nigeria we all are into, meanwhile captured Boko Haram insurgents are treated like kings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.