Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest (25017 Views)

Army Strength Beefed-up With 5,800 New Recruits, Says COAS / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Olabode971(f): 3:13am On Jan 13, 2021
so after speaking now, Shekau and his Fulani Headsmen will now get set to kill for fun...

#LetsDivideThisOurFatherLand in Peace...
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ddeola: 3:15am On Jan 13, 2021
What about the experienced hands and the service chiefs?
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by mdaliyu2018(m): 3:20am On Jan 13, 2021
This buratai no use him head think well at all,na him suppose lead em go, na office d fat belly general go dey.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Remember that wicked experience police officers protested posting to that hated forest

Now na these green horn go fight them

Una remember to write una will

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by learnedman(m): 3:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Tufiakwa!!! only a fool will go and waste his irreplaceable life for nothing
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Babaken(m): 3:26am On Jan 13, 2021
Beremx:
So some people still get mind to join Nigeria Army?

Unemployment is a disease sha.
My brother lack of creativity is the worst disease.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by jchioma: 3:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Actions like this may not deter the desperate ones, but I remembered some years ago, how some new recruits were being deployed to Borno after six months training, and when they got to Niger state, most of the guys japaed. It was like they couldn't go and come and kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by mukthar2000(m): 3:48am On Jan 13, 2021
Chiii, Tukur Buratai why are u too heartless now habaa, Dauda need to stop this training with this Buratai sambisa information.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Blueelf: 4:05am On Jan 13, 2021
ItsTutsi:
“It’s not yet late, if you’ve any doubt, then you can stand up and go.

lol.. as if they have any choice, if any soldier had stood to leave that place, sorry will be his name!!

They are not soldiers yet.

They are still being screened
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2021
No no no, who does that? sad sad
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Blueelf: 4:09am On Jan 13, 2021
cliffypatt:
Their matter tire person.

If nobody did, you won't sit comfortably in your house to type rubbish

Its bad enough many Nigerians don't support their own Army but its worse to bad mouth those who summon courage to join

Please learn to keep quiet if you have nothing encouraging to say

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Blueelf: 4:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Beremx:
So some people still get mind to join Nigeria Army?

Unemployment is a disease sha.

Its bad enough many Nigerians don't support their own Army but its worse to bad mouth those who summon courage to join

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Blueelf: 4:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Deblow:
I hate this guy's guts,.....very crude and unrefined! Must he tell them this? And why should a set of young newly poorly trained, ill-equipped Nigerians be sent to a place like the forests of sambisa to face those terrorists whose phobia for death is zero..... just like sacrificial lambs?
In saner climes, the CoS would lead in the theater of war to inspire and encourage the officers and men in the battlefield. Even the president of Chad republic led the onslaught against these terrorists in Nigeria's territory while our top army commanders fight the war in air-conditioned offices!
God will judge

Keyboard warrior

If you can do better, sign up and pick up arms

Don't just sit and type nonsense
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by zedegit: 4:11am On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:
He still wants to make the same mistake that led to a certain massacre at Alagarno in 2018 where a complete set of green horned recruits where wiped out because of lack of battle experience and they suffered battle ground disorientation giving Boko Haram a cheap edge to wipe them out ..there is a reason new soldiers are embedded with more experienced unit gradually

My take is if Nigeria ever wanted to wipe out BH, it won't take more than 2 months.

It's unfortunate especially hence money is involved.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Blueelf: 4:12am On Jan 13, 2021
ddeola:
What about the experienced hands and the service chiefs?

Every infantry unit is a mix of greenhorns and experienced soldiers
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by zedegit: 4:15am On Jan 13, 2021
Blueelf:

Keyboard warrior

If you can do better, sign up and pick up arms

Don't just sit and type nonsense

He didn't type nonsense. You don't just recruit green horns and put them in the heat of battle.

Check out David and Uriah.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Blueelf: 4:31am On Jan 13, 2021
zedegit:

He didn't type nonsense. You don't just recruit green horns and put them in the heat of battle.

Check out David and Uriah.

Another response devoid of logic

Uriah was a tried and tested warrior but was asked to be put in the hottest part of the ongoing battle where the chances of survival were slim. Even the best warriors can be killed.

Even if not expressly stated, these greenhorns will be mixed with more experienced personnel.

You guys ought not to be quick to bash without properly understanding the scenario and all the factors at play

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Sureman707: 4:33am On Jan 13, 2021
this is wicked....
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ipobarethieves: 4:35am On Jan 13, 2021
sad Why not enlist Ur children/family in Army and deploy dem to sambisa forest to be kee like goat undecided? Give dem Air support,not outdated thing
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by mankan2k7(m): 4:37am On Jan 13, 2021
If to say na me, na to japka abroad to my village be that o
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Buratai meant well.
I think he's only preparing their mind, because some of the soldiers wud be post there now or later.
Its better u put ur mind than being posted to sambisa as a surprise
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by tundeport(m): 5:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Jesus you love me too much ooooo
Too much ooooo.
Me go join army for this country,wen no value life of human being,Jesus,,,
God forbid,I better do mechanic...then I still serve my country be that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Beremx(f): 5:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Blueelf:

go and join NA na. Nonentity quoting me.

Anu nchi

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:12am On Jan 13, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
Another way of sending young Nigerians to death.
they signed up 4 it!

Am glad Burutai didn't mince words or hide anything, he told dem STR8 and clean dey are goin to sambisa and free to leave if dey don't like it.

Therefore, am not gonna freely dash any fallen hero a single RIP.

Naxo nah!

Proudly SMAN!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by segun18(m): 5:14am On Jan 13, 2021
Ewooooooooo..... Oro pesi je o, oro di hun. Oga o. Na which kin wahala be this now?
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by zang: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2021
This is an old news.

Recruits are in depot Nigeria Army training hard since December.

After training, they do go for 6 months course on counter terrorism in undisclosed location.

Well, Op can you please stop misleading the public
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Danelo(m): 5:43am On Jan 13, 2021
This Buratai sha wan kill people shaaaaaaa

Can u imagine!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ekevwe(m): 5:48am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/12/boko-haram-nigerian-army-to-deploy-new-recruits-to-sambisa-forest/
anyone that want to join the army I will look at you as a waste. It's better you sacrifice yourself for blood money for your family to live comfortably than for them to loose you for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by momentum85(m): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2021
my question is, this bokoharam people no dey finish? abi dem dey rise from death after killing them.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by maiquel: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2021
[s]
post=98001681:

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.
[/s]

That's the only thing you and your Baba know, blames.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Bigredmachine: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2021
I dont usually support bàd things in life, but with the living conditions in Nigeria, it's almost certain whatever kind of hell abounds somewhere we all don't know, it's that same hell we are already experiencing in Nigeria... So no need to fear the hell fire again... Just make sure u survive in this country anyway anyhow u can

And as for the new recruits, it would have been better u go into yahoo+ at least to enjoy this life small rather than waste your life for a worthless country... If joining Nigeria army was my last resort in life either as commissioned or non commissioned officer, I rather commit suicide...
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by juman(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2021
The bad nigerian generals can be compared to the american republican party leaders.

Both are unpatriotic people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Warri City, Delta State, Nigeria / Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.