Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest (25030 Views)

Army Strength Beefed-up With 5,800 New Recruits, Says COAS / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Bigredmachine: 6:02am On Jan 13, 2021
ekevwe:
anyone that want to join the army I will look at you as a waste. It's better you sacrifice yourself for blood money for your family to live comfortably than for them to loose you for nothing

That's just the plain truth... Nigeria is not worth dying for

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by juman(m): 6:03am On Jan 13, 2021
Let the children of obasanjo, ibb, abacha, buhari, diya, etc lead the war against the bandits and the bokos.

Those nuisance generals ruined nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Bukasuka: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2021
If that's the case ,you don't need to recruited them? You can line them on the road and fire them.I don't understand if Borno state is not just one state in Nigeria?, Nigeria leaders are just too bad.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by juman(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Buhari has failed nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Thank God my brother didn't join the army

Na so buratai for send am to sambisa
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Teepeettp: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2021
What happened to those experienced ones who have been in operation since they were recruited. I shake my head
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Oshokalo: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2021
I can never join Nigeria army even make them pay me 500k monthly as a recruit,no be because I dey fear sambisa,he get why

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by kowa1(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Sanbi abi i no hear well. what about d experience generals, Buhari etc
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2021
this is wickedness, which experience do new recruits have , that you send them to die after finishing just six months training

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by foreshore(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by InvertedHammer: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2021
/
grin grin grin

Including those who joined to show off and oppress civilians?

Trouble dey sleep, nyanga go wake am. Make they watch them carefully to ensure none of the recruits go AWOL
grin

The next recruitment exercise nobody go show.
/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by rufsy18: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2021
Nigeria is a dungeon. why won't Buratai and Buhari add their kids amongst those who are to fight the Boko Haram terrorist. Him self na terrorist. We need a youth as president and also a youth to replace this greedy Buratai. GOD HELP 9JA!
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by IMASTEX: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Beremx:
So some people still get mind to join Nigeria Army?

Unemployment is a disease sha.
E shock you. . . of course they are the touts among the citizens. Those ones that go about abusing human right because they are wearing a uniform. Serving in a military that is fast turning into a police force. Zero moral & benefits, how can someone planning to die for a country be earning less than 50k a month.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ajepako(f): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2021
Translated:

Boko Haram: We offer you these human sacrifice again..

Other people's husbands, sons, uncles and boyfriends..

Eleribu army

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Tundex911: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2021
See as this bura man dey talk as if sense no even dey him Brain...

No be him fault cuz say him pikin no dey another., awon weyrey
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by dallyemmy: 6:55am On Jan 13, 2021
PLEASE SEND OLD SOLDIERS
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by IYANGBALI: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2021
The sacrificial lambs
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ipain: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
Another way of sending young Nigerians to death.

I have said it before and I will say it again, any Southerner found among them is on his own. NO RIP from me.

Any Southerner who applied for the useless job is an idiot and a slowpoke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by dederocs(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Its normal worldwide, world war2 was foughtby majorly 21 year olds new recruits.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by EmekaBlue(m): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2021
When boko wipe these ones out now...New recruitment form will surface asap
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Onepeople: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2021
post=98001681:

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
All it's takes to win a lazy youth is put little change in his pocket, mortgage his conscience with money he can sing your praises to death, that is y i am not surprised.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by shantti(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2021
Na wetin fit them, i dont pity anyone in the army, ordinary protest that nigerians were doing for a better nigeria, a better nigeria that will even favour the armed forces, army came and were killing people, dealing with people that voilated curfew, let them all die, when the army will learn to team up with civilians to control the affairs of a nation that is theirs, the better for them, but no, they will be teaming up and receiving orders from leaders that dont care about them
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by tnerro1(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Any body from the south that joins Nigerian Army, no say your village people strong well well, you will go there and die, and nobody will even remember were you were buried, how much more your name. They will classify you as unknown soldiers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by credon: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2021
The only recruitment in nigeria is the armed forces and their place of primary assignment is sambisa forest.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Riversstate: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Sacrificial lambs grin

We advised them not to join Nigerian Army yet they refused

Ntor go and die

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Riversstate: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Sacrificial lambs grin

We advised them not to join Nigerian Army yet they refused

Ntor go and die grin
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Farki: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Blueelf:

If nobody did, you won't sit comfortably in your house to type rubbish

Its bad enough many Nigerians don't support their own Army but its worse to bad mouth those who summon courage to join

Please learn to keep quiet if you have nothing encouraging to say

Nigerians don't support the army because the army sees Nigerians as the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by chatinent: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Do people still join the NA these days?

Wow. Some people are overly used by the greed for power, and freedom to intimidate others.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by SexytorresE(f): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Ómo lómò undecided if na me , and I hear the last paragraph I go jakpa cheesy cheesy oshi! Wahala for who join Sha
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by mountmoriah(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Deploy new recruits to do what there? What about the experienced soldiers like Buratai ?
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Slimdada(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2021
ItsTutsi:
“It’s not yet late, if you’ve any doubt, then you can stand up and go.

lol.. as if they have any choice, if any soldier had stood to leave that place, sorry will be his name!!

dem go kill am abi?
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by MrStylish(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2021
Abobi I pity the new recruits Sacrificial lamb to boko boys.. 9ja which way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order / Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC / Buhari Hosts Ooni, Sultan, Others To Iftar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.