Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest (25020 Views)

Army Strength Beefed-up With 5,800 New Recruits, Says COAS / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Deploy new recruits to do what there? What about the experienced soldiers like Buratai ?
They're busy drinking beer and being serviced by local hoes
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by holluwizzy: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2021
Dem won use them as sacrifice to B.H
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by mamaafrik(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2021
just imagine a whole General saying Nonsense,an average Recruit will be thinking of a strong way out and that may include a coup ,Arindin General
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by MrMurdah: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2021
Deploying new recruits without any battle experience to the front line is idiotic.

A place where even more battle hardened soldiers are not stationed.

If you needed any proof that the government continues to undermine winning this war....voila!
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Ryan03(f): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Deploy new recruits to do what there? What about the experienced soldiers like Buratai ?
too old to go there. Lol, naija na cruise
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by bekpo(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2021
What experience do these new recruits have to b deployed to Sambisa forest? This Buratai of a guy should excuse us pls. Isn't this a suicide mission? Are they d special forces that ought to b deployed there to fight d insurgencies? This man has fail. He's completely exhausted of ideas!
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Akuruoulo(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Beremx:
So some people still get mind to join Nigeria Army?

Unemployment is a disease sha.
Nne eh this thing the mad me aswairh
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Godpikin4real(f): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Deploy them there as burnt sacrificial offering 2 d boko boiz.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Akuruoulo(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Mumu boy ready to die for nothing
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Trustedpro: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2021
May the god of war protect them. Without them I might have died. Without them operating my business would have been possible. Go and come back safely guys
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Greatuzoewulu: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2021
They want to slaughter this new lads.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by TMan001: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2021
This one na real gan gan

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by pacespot(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2021
grin those that put on their application will be sh*ting on their pant right now grin

I think Boko Haram should be fought by experienced soldiers because it is a guerrilla warfare. The intelligence cordination with the local community will help to do much. You are not fighting an enemy that comes to attack you face to face, they only attack you when you are offguard. So a small group of people with vast experience in the terrain and the nook and cranny will be more effective, you only deploy the new recruits when you need a back up. You don't expect Boko Haram to still stay around when they know the new recruits are being deployed to the area. They will retreat to their safe haven and then come back to attack when you least expected. Well, what do I know.

This burutai self, I thought he had been relieved of his duty, he is more political than being an army chief.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Jesse6(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2021
Must he always tell the media his next move??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by olisaEze(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2021
New recruits abi fresh sacrifice? undecided

Fools rush in were angels fear to thread.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ultimateprof: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2021
How will an intelligent man attend a fight that stones will be used as a fighting tools with a bald head?

It's a big disaster to join Nigeria military at this moment. This is tantamount to one signing his death warrant by himself.

I blame poverty and unemployment.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Emyogalanya: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Deploy new recruits to do what there? What about the experienced soldiers like Buratai?
hiding in abuja now
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Drosonogasta(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2021
He hypes nigeria army in this end and instigate Boko haram in the other end.
God ll not 4give Buratai wit his generation. I pray karma catch up wit him soon.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by OyinO: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
The old recruits are almost wiped out by Boko haram, they now want to recruit new one's for another sacrifice, the gods are really tasty for innocent blood.

Which Gods? Is it the Gods or humans that are tasty for innocent blood? Who's benefitting from the sacrifices?
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Dpharisee: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2021
post=98001681:

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
This comment is yet to get a single like in several hours of being on page one, it shows the IQ Level of the writer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Fabdaniel(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/12/boko-haram-nigerian-army-to-deploy-new-recruits-to-sambisa-forest/
Nigerians seems not to understand that this so called burutai is also a general to Boko haram. I pity those people that are still buying recruitment form to join army in Nigeria, arrant nonsense �

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by IgboWarlord(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Send them to Sambisa to become target practice for your Boko boys..
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Bodydiialect57: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Why the inexperienced new recruits? Why not the experienced combatant soldiers?
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by nasirujj(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2021
ItsTutsi:
“It’s not yet late, if you’ve any doubt, then you can stand up and go.

lol.. as if they have any choice, if any soldier had stood to leave that place, sorry will be his name!!

oga calm down and go through the right up, they said screening ground not training ground
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Gkemz: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Another set of sacrificial lambs to be wasted on the altars of hypocrisy.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by mvem(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
Another way of sending young Nigerians to death.
he said anyone that is not ready should stand and leave...it is not by force to join the Army, they know what they signed for
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by backnbeta(f): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Deploy new recruits to do what there? What about the experienced soldiers like Buratai?
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by bragamycin: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2021
foreshore:

With obsolete arms and ammunition abi

That they will use to intimidate defenseless civilians abi ?
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Isokoson1: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2021
I no go even advice any of my person to join this suicide stuff say Nah army... Tah
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Germi9: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
While the lacklustre generals are chilling in Officer's mess or Abuja.The life of a soldier is fraught with odds of these kind, but not in case where senior officers are cashing out of a self inflicted counter insurgency war where these poor souls are being used as pawns in their political chess game.
in the Army there is a difference between a soldier from an officer
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by snowball11(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2021
post=98001681:

Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!

Look at this one, talking trash as usual! When your darling expired daddy was busy campaigning with his expired gworo mouth on how to flush Bokoharam within 6 months after his inauguration, you were busy applauding him without asking yourself how will an expired general be able to carry out such a task! Now, all you and your likes do is to blame the previous party that has been gone for close to 6 years now because of the lifelessness of your darling expired daddy! Rubbish undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by barnny(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Thank God l let go when I was shortlisted.
So I for dey among them now??
God I thank you embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

57 Chibok Girls Seen In Cameroon – Parents / Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) / Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.