Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest (25024 Views)

Army Strength Beefed-up With 5,800 New Recruits, Says COAS / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ransomed: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2021
Death warrants already signed.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by tasalanoni(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2021
Watch the nothingers, sorry I meant northerners fill the battle ground with troops from the south while gworo chewing and burukutu drinking abokis idle their useless lives away in the barracks..
ANYONE FROM THE SOUTH EAST WHO JOINS THE ARMY NOW IS SUBLIMELY FOOLISH.
THE ABOKIS AND FOOLANIS MADE THIS WAR WHILE THE AFONJA ASSLICKERS DANCED ROUND THE FIRE.
LET THEM CARRY THEIR CROSS.
THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS THE ARMY OF THE NORTH.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by nams77: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2021
SalamRushdie:
He still wants to make the same mistake that led to a certain massacre at Alagarno in 2018 where a complete set of green horned recruits where wiped out because of lack of battle experience and they suffered battle ground disorientation giving Boko Haram a cheap edge to wipe them out ..there is a reason new soldiers are embedded with more experienced unit gradually
Don't mind the deluded man. Its like recruiting a new driver and giving him a long distance route to ply

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by ThatFairGuy1: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
While the lacklustre generals are chilling in Officer's mess or Abuja.The life of a soldier is fraught with odds of these kind, but not in case where senior officers are cashing out of a self inflicted counter insurgency war where these poor souls are being used as pawns in their political chess game.
Today, I liked your post angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Bimpe29: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2021
New recruits deployed to the war front. It's crystal clear that NA is fast becoming obsolete, insensitive and aimless.

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Dpundict: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2021
All I will say because of the new recruits is "what a sacrifice ". It will be clear what I mean about a week after they start engaging BH.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by golddare: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Deploy new recruits to do what there? What about the experienced soldiers like Buratai?

Old ones will be there as well, the new ones will just go to beef up.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Sebgajere(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Oga Buratai why don't u lead them to the forest? Mtcewwww
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Blueelf: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2021
Beremx:
go and join NA na. Nonentity quoting me.

Anu nchi

Resort to insults because you don't have a brain in your head. Instead, your head is filled with pap.

Ode
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Xscape1993(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2021
golddare:

Old ones will be there as well, the new ones will just go to beef up.
This was not what the Army Chief said. It seems like the civilians are more tatical in security consciousness than the army in this country.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by esthervera(f): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2021
They should go and recruit their children and deploy them to sambisa forest.awon were dede.they know how to take the experience soldier to lekki toll gate to kill endsars protesters but want to take new recruits to sambisa to face boko haram.i don't know how I find myself in this country.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by holywind(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2021
WHAAAT, resign now or run away, and as you are running don't end in nigeria or niger republic, just run very far.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by giftiy(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/12/boko-haram-nigerian-army-to-deploy-new-recruits-to-sambisa-forest/
I don't know how true this information is,because the media is also the problem of this country.
But even when the have foolishly decided to send new and inexperienced recruit to the BH home land
must you give them pre notification, that you are sending babies in the force?
iyam not understanding lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by opribo(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2021
This a war the old hands have been fighting forbover 10years amd sometimes facing catastrophic defeat that is where they want to send them to.

Why not send your boko coverts there since they are familiar with thr terrain and understand thier method of operation.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by LordOfTheGame: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2021
That's is the game all along. To get young southern/Christian youths to join the army, trained poorly and sent to be devoured by their well trained monster called boko haram, all in the name of national service.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by golddare: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
This was not what the Army Chief said. It seems like the civilians are more tatical in security consciousness than the army in this country.

He doesn't need to be that explicit, it's normal practice to tell them they will be going to sambisa, of course not all of them but majority. I admire those joining the force now, they should be applauded for the courage.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Xscape1993(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
golddare:

He doesn't need to be that explicit, it's normal practice to tell them they will be going to sambisa, of course not all of them but majority. I admire those joining the force now, they should be applauded for the courage.
Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
To me, I feel there should be constant rotation of the personnel in the warfront. Those ones wey dey along the express dey collect money from Onitsha to Umuahia, others wey dey sidown for front of truck wey dey carry iron and building materials for Iyana-Ipaja.

Abeg, e get how them fit send all those ones go Sambisa?

But make them no carry those abobi wey dey gate for Maryland barrack o
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by mekuxiani(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na to run before the deployment sure pass...
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Conceptsncontex(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Alpasuno(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
While u stay back in Abuja
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by nizetee: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
R I p in advance!
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Henry22(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Run for your life or be roasted alive.....
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by matm: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
New broom they say perhaps sweeps better.
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by Coolgent(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
While you stay at your Snake farm grin
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by santosrapheal(m): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2021
This brutal is insane what about him cant him go there and fight
Re: Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest by cliffypatt(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
With the way things are, do you think insurgency will be obliterated any time soon? You and I know that our soldiers die on a daily and the government isn't in full support of the war against it. I quoted based on the outcome of the past and we both know there is nothing but premonition awaiting our soldiers at the battlefield

Blueelf:

If nobody did, you won't sit comfortably in your house to type rubbish

Its bad enough many Nigerians don't support their own Army but its worse to bad mouth those who summon courage to join

Please learn to keep quiet if you have nothing encouraging to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss / SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.