Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters (824 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
This will make your day!

Nigeria is said to be one of the most religious nations in the world, this seems to be true because Nigerians are known to be prayerful and religious people, both the Christians and the Muslims are prayerful.

There are a lot of churches and ministries in Nigeria today, the walls on the streets are filled with lots of church posters, the electricity poles are not spared as sometimes you can see church posters pasted tightly around it. The fences and Gates of some personal houses are not spared as well, as some church posters are being pasted on them.

The church posters are used to create awareness and to invite people to church programs. Some church posters are normal, while others are extremely hilarious, this is because an attempt to make the posters catchy makes them end up looking like a joke.

Below are 34 photos of funny Nigerian church posters that will make you laugh

Lalasticlala

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2021

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
OAM4J

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2021

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
No be small thing
Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2021

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lol!
Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2021

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
No be small thing

No be small thing at all grin

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

grin grin grin

Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
He just be like say the whole agbero for mushin go open church individually come dey bring theme under the influence of kwale weed

AM STILL ASKING YOU, SATAN WHAT ARE YOU _TALKING?
WETIN I DO YOU? NA YOU DEY DO ME? YOU GO DIE O! ABI YOU WAN CRAZE?

just imagine
Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
thank u bro u have made my day. I don laugh sote I de cry
Re: 34 Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Church Posters by Fahdiga(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lol I don laugh so tey my belle wan burst. all this thieve won't kill person with comedy

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Lie That Angels Possesses Same Nature As God Exposed. / Angels. Have You Seen One Before? / Is It A Sin For A Woman To Teach Man The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.