Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Need Advice No Insult - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice No Insult (1921 Views)

Marriage Advice Needed. No Insult Please / I Need Advice, No Insults Please. / Need Advice, No Insult Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by tyup(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2021
Richy4:

If you have never been in a situation where u looked up to the hills and finds out that there's no help coming from anywhere around, please I suggest u keep quiet..
Do not compound her problem throwing insults around... No one will want to demean or sale their body... Situations drives some people to make certain choices and decisions.. I guess You were one of the luckiest people alive since you can afford certain basic things but there are some families that can't.. show some respect sad

Ur right tho and first time in years I got humbled

Apologies
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Richy4(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:

Ur right tho and first time in years I got humbled

Apologies

Thanks for your maturity on this too smiley
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Liposure: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
First and foremost, change your lifestyle and look for a legitimate job. Your daughter need somebody to look up to.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dymundz:
I have two daughters. They are my life my everything . I am not in a stable relationship. I sleep with men for a living. I made a biggest mistake of bringing men to my house every night to sleep with me while my children were in the house and my 12 years old daughter soon to be 13 is now coping everything I do. When I counsel her she respond to me that I can’t stop her because I am doing the same thing to. I beat her badly , I rob pepper on her body to stop her but she is still getting worse and worse. I stopped bringing men to the house . I meet them in hotel now to stop my daughter from behaving badly again . But she is becoming stubborn everyday. I don’t want her to be like me . I want the best for her. I know a lot of people here will insult me but I need advice because my daughter is very important to me. I need your advice
Where Did U Get Dis Story 4rm? Cuz, I Know Dis Story Is Not Real.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dymundz:
I have two daughters. They are my life my everything . I am not in a stable relationship. I sleep with men for a living. I made a biggest mistake of bringing men to my house every night to sleep with me while my children were in the house and my 12 years old daughter soon to be 13 is now coping everything I do. When I counsel her she respond to me that I can’t stop her because I am doing the same thing to. I beat her badly , I rob pepper on her body to stop her but she is still getting worse and worse. I stopped bringing men to the house . I meet them in hotel now to stop my daughter from behaving badly again . But she is becoming stubborn everyday. I don’t want her to be like me . I want the best for her. I know a lot of people here will insult me but I need advice because my daughter is very important to me. I need your advice

She explained it to you but you didn't listen. Like she pointed out, you don't hold the moral upper hand to make her stop. It's that simple. If you want to do so, then you have to stop first. Even then, she'll still question your reasons and if they don't fit her wishes, she'll continue. You have to make it clear that you've stopped because it's a wrong lifestyle so she'll learn from your experience. Talk to her if you like, about the bad experiences you've had while living that life. Be persuasivevand consistent. If she sees you've changed, it's likely she will also change.

Good luck.
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by LadyTianna(f): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dymundz:

I don’t believe this. All this is my fault because my daughters knew that I work in a hotel as a waitress . She was a good girl. She started misbehaving when I started bringing men to the house because she thinks is a good thing to do . As long I am breathing none of my children will be like me

Beating her will only make it worse. She will hate you and will probably run away. It doesn't make any sense asking someone to do as you say, not do as you do. She sees you as a hypocrite. Your daughter knows what sex is now, she's practically an adult. I believe the best thing you can do apart from stopping your lifestyle eventually is to sit her down and make her understand the consequences of having sex with different men at a young age. Make her understand the pain n emotional trauma she will bring on herself if she follows your steps. Let her know that you love her and regret the life choices that you made.
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Molahnelson(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
All the things you are doing you say you are looking for advice well there is no advice because God is not mocked what you sow you reap
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by frozen70(f): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2021
Dymundz:

You know what ?

Stop be harsh with her

Seay her down and counsel her about such life and promise her that you have stopped it

Take her out with her sister to an eatry or fun place and give her a treat

Be more friendly with her

Gist with her and make her feel fun hanging around you

You must take it easy with her, else you guys will grow not bonding

As for you and your partners, restrict them to a guest house and make sure it ends there

Or let one of them rent an apartment for you and keep you as a mistress

Just respect yourself it's important
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by frozen70(f): 12:51am On Jan 14, 2021
Dymundz:

Thanks for not judging me. By God’s Grace I will start my own business this year. One of my customer has promised to give me money and I will use it for business

It's well my sister, you have gone past the worst stage, it can only get better

I don't want to blame you for the life style you are living

But I will blame you if you don't plan well for yourself

It's not your wish to be identified with such but let it be your wish to get established and plan for yourself and your children

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Shinapraise(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2021
Dymundz:
can you chat me up on WhatsApp 08161127336
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2021
FanOfMyself:

God can never multiple such business founded with proceeds from prostitution sad Y'all are dumb!!
You are not God . Stop judging because I didn’t want this lifestyles in the first place but the condition I was in . I had no choice and soon I will stop and have my own business . I know God will bless me plenty the same God that is keeping me alive despite my sins . He will never abandon me or my children nor allow anything bad to happen to me.
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2021
frozen70:

It's well my sister, you have gone past the worst stage, it can only get better

I don't want to blame you for the life style you are living

But I will blame you if you don't plan well for yourself

It's not your wish to be identified with such but let it be your wish to get established and plan for yourself and your children
Thankz
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2021
Shinapraise:
can you chat me up on WhatsApp 08161127336
Alright
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by FanOfMyself: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2021
Dymundz:

You are not God . Stop judging because I didn’t want this lifestyles in the first place but the condition I was in . I had no choice and soon I will stop and have my own business . I know God will bless me plenty the same God that is keeping me alive despite my sins . He will never abandon me or my children nor allow anything bad to happen to me.
No matter how you want to twist or turn it, the truth remains that there's no justification for prostitution!
"God can never be mocked, whatsoever a man sows, he shall reap" Repent now and stop waiting till you get enough money to start your own business
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2021
How do you expect her to stop when you haven't stopped? You should lead by example. That is... turn a new leaf and begin to live a decent life then she'll copy you and start doing likewise just like she copied the bad things from you in the past.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. You're getting the repercussions of your immoral deeds. So, change and see your daughter change.

Try look for a decent job or legit biz and ask God to bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:
How do you expect her to stop when you haven't stopped? You should lead by example. That is... turn a new leaf and begin to live a decent life then she'll copy you and start doing likewise just like she copied the bad things from you in the past.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. You're getting the repercussions of your immoral deeds. So, change and see your daughter change.

Try look for a decent job or legit biz and ask God to bless your hustle.
Thankz

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dymundz:

Thankz

You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding Estranged Ex In Nigeria / "wife-sharing" Haunts Indian Villages As Girls Decline / Could my son be exhibiting sigs of slow development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.