Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Need Advice No Insult - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice No Insult (1817 Views)

Marriage Advice Needed. No Insult Please / I Need Advice, No Insults Please. / Need Advice, No Insult Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 2:45am On Jan 13, 2021
I have two daughters. They are my life my everything . I am not in a stable relationship. I sleep with men for a living. I made a biggest mistake of bringing men to my house every night to sleep with me while my children were in the house and my 12 years old daughter soon to be 13 is now coping everything I do. When I counsel her she respond to me that I can’t stop her because I am doing the same thing to. I beat her badly , I rob pepper on her body to stop her but she is still getting worse and worse. I stopped bringing men to the house . I meet them in hotel now to stop my daughter from behaving badly again . But she is becoming stubborn everyday. I don’t want her to be like me . I want the best for her. I know a lot of people here will insult me but I need advice because my daughter is very important to me. I need your advice

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by InfernoNig: 3:26am On Jan 13, 2021
Stop your lifestyle. Seek deliverance, repentance for both you and your kids. And find something decent to do.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 3:47am On Jan 13, 2021
InfernoNig:
Stop your lifestyle. Seek deliverance, repentance for both you and your kids. And find something decent to do.
Thankz
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Mindlog: 3:48am On Jan 13, 2021
She is modeling your behaviour, known as observational learning and as long as you continue to sleep with men for a living and having your daughters have not been the motivation enough to redirect your path, it is irrational of you to expect your daughter to see life differently and you are just wasting your time with the beatings, two things are very certain.....she will either run away from home because it is toxic or you will soon be a grandmother, that is if you don't force her to abort.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 3:53am On Jan 13, 2021
Mindlog:
She is modeling your behaviour, known as observational learning and as long as you continue to sleep with men for a living and having your daughters have not been the motivation enough to redirect your path, it is irrational of you to expect your daughter to see life differently and you are just wasting your time with the beatings, two things are very certain.....she will either run away from home because it is toxic or you will soon be a grandmother, that is if you don't force her to abort.

Thankz. I am ready to stop for her wellbeing but first I have to establish my own business this year
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Bola146(f): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2021
I can't judge you madam, you need prayers and look for better jobs. Sleeping with men nowadays is very risky and dangerous!!!! You might tell people here that you need job. Please, find something else doing and believe in prayers. Pray for your damsels too. It is well with you ma

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 4:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Bola146:
I can't judge you madam, you need prayers and look for better jobs. Sleeping with men nowadays is very risky and dangerous!!!! You might tell people here that you need job. Please, find something else doing and believe in prayers. Pray for your damsels too. It is well with you ma
Thanks for not judging me. By God’s Grace I will start my own business this year. One of my customer has promised to give me money and I will use it for business
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Bola146(f): 5:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Dymundz:

Thanks for not judging me. By God’s Grace I will start my own business this year. One of my customer has promised to give me money and I will use it for business

God will make the business multiple into greatness. Just concentrate.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by salisuammy(f): 5:03am On Jan 13, 2021
I think you should take them to go and stay with any of your relations (you trust) for now. They need to heal.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 5:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Bola146:

God will make the business multiple into greatness. Just be concentrate.
Amen
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2021
salisuammy:
I think you should take them to go and stay with any of your relations (you trust) for now. They need to heal.
Thankz. Unfortunately I have no family
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by merieam16(f): 5:14am On Jan 13, 2021
Madam av ever heard of blood is thicker than water thats just wat u are experiencing. Even if she didnt see u bring men into the house, she still av the tendency of following ur footsteps

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Ohizman73(m): 5:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Thanks for your post and you coming out plain.I was taken back and emotional as it brought back sad memories of a related incident i witnessed live. from one of my tenants a single mother,diovorcee and all.Most pathetic of all she has children of course from her immoral and wayward life style which i noticed sooner as the owner of her property. this woman like your self hooks up with different men and bring to her house and sleep with them overnite and camp them. The worst of it she had a flourishing business so i believed that it was not even that she sleeps with them because of money. I discovered shes just plainly loose and a nymophomatic as they say of such cases. when she packed in she came with just two of her children which i noticed were from different fathers a teenage girl and a boy. the girl started coping the womans behavior and started sleeping with different boys at an early stage. that the mother got to know about it and tried to stop her which i was aware of her efforts.Unfourtunately it did not yield any efforts the girl spined out of control and of course became mature ,started following wayward girls.When i came visiting a certain time i learnt from my tenants that the girl was missing and was alleged to have traveled to Mali without the mothers consent. And to hear later that the girl came back and started behaving abnormally. like play her condition denegerated .She became a mental case and would just go beserk and start ripping off her clothes. When i came sometime againi was told, i never believed . Ontill a faithfully day a saw a crowd gather on my property i went to enquire only to see the girl a mature girl of 19-20 years stark naked held by two boys whom i knew who claimed they saw her walking in that condition on the main road.God i tried my best to redeem the situation and subsequent ones. today the girls is like all these mad people we see on the street. the woman spent all her life savings trying to find a cure for her daughter taking her to different herbalist homes and churches. in the process she was duped by these herbalists as till date no solution.
From the way i look at your daughter she is already wayward and your action is not helping matters rubbing pepper all over her body and beating her. the woman initially did that to her daughter. it would take the grace of God for that girl to be redeemed,you have to retrace your steps. it is long term your kids lack parental care. try and find love again ,so your daughters would have fatherly care,a combination of both parents matters alot. Then you have to be determined to change for the better,which i doubt because from experience once you are hooked to such lifesyle it takes the grace of the DEVIL to change. Even if given 30 million dollars to start a business .This is not about deliverance but having the will power to seek redemption and forge a new path ahead. having realized some plain truth your immoral lifestyle and not wanting her kids to toe the same line like yourself,having love for them.Mind you i did not condemn you but you can seek redemption. the very best bible story that inspires me is the encounter of a wayward immoral woman and our master Jesus. i watched that particular scene in Jesus of Nazareth several times. After all said and done he asked the woman were are the accusers,the woman was forced to say they were none. as the youngest to the oldest had fled leaving behind a plie of stones.After Jesus had simply told them whom among you had not sinned should cast the first stone.But his parting words to her was woman go and sin no more.That woman Mary Magdalene (A common hooker) became one of the Jesus efferent disiple that stood the test of time with him .I would get in touch with you God blesss

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Ohizman73(m): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2021
Ohizman73:
Thanks for your post and you coming out plain.I was taken back and emotional as it brought back sad memories of a related incident i witnessed live. from one of my tenants a single mother,diovorcee and all.Most pathetic of all she has children of course from her immoral and wayward life style which i noticed sooner as the owner of her property. this woman like your self hooks up with different men and bring to her house and sleep with them overnite and camp them. The worst of it she had a flourishing business so i believed that it was not even that she sleeps with them because of money. I discovered shes just plainly loose and a nymophomatic as they say of such cases. when she packed in she came with just two of her children which i noticed were from different fathers a teenage girl and a boy. the girl started coping the womans behavior and started sleeping with different boys at an early stage. that the mother got to know about it and tried to stop her which i was aware of her efforts.Unfourtunately it did not yield any efforts the girl spined out of control and of course became mature ,started following wayward girls.When i came visiting a certain time i learnt from my tenants that the girl was missing and was alleged to have traveled to Mali without the mothers consent. And to hear later that the girl came back and started behaving abnormally. like play her condition denegerated .She became a mental case and would just go beserk and start ripping off her clothes. When i came sometime againi was told, i never believed . Ontill a faithfully day a saw a crowd gather on my property i went to enquire only to see the girl a mature girl of 19-20 years stark naked held by two boys whom i knew who claimed they saw her walking in that condition on the main road.God i tried my best to redeem the situation and subsequent ones. today the girls is like all these mad people we see on the street. the woman spent all her life savings trying to find a cure for her daughter taking her to different herbalist homes and churches. in the process she was duped by these herbalists as till date no solution.
From the way i look at your daughter she is already wayward and your action is not helping matters rubbing pepper all over her body and beating her. the woman initially did that to her daughter. it would take the grace of God for that girl to be redeemed,you have to retrace your steps. it is long term your kids lack parental care. try and find love again ,so your daughters would have fatherly care,a combination of both parents matters alot. Then you have to be determined to change for the better,which i doubt because from experience once you are hooked to such lifesyle it takes the grace of the DEVIL to change. Even if given 30 million dollars to start a business .This is not about deliverance but having the will power to seek redemption and forge a new path ahead. having realized some plain truth your immoral lifestyle and not wanting her kids to toe the same line like yourself,having love for them.Mind you i did not condemn you but you can seek redemption. the very best bible story that inspires me is the encounter of a wayward immoral woman and our master Jesus. i watched that particular scene in Jesus of Nazareth several times. After all said and done he asked the woman were are the accusers,the woman was forced to say they were none. as the youngest to the oldest had fled leaving behind a plie of stones.After Jesus had simply told them whom among you had not sinned should cast the first stone.But his parting words to her was woman go and sin no more.That woman Mary Magdalene (A common hooker) became one of the Jesus efferent disiple that stood the test of time with him .I would get in touch with you God blesss

av sent to a msg ,reply so i can send my fone no or you go to my dm and send ur no so i give you a call

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2021
merieam16:
Madam av ever heard of blood is thicker than water thats just wat u are experiencing. Even if she didnt see u bring men into the house, she still av the tendency of following ur footsteps
I don’t believe this. All this is my fault because my daughters knew that I work in a hotel as a waitress . She was a good girl. She started misbehaving when I started bringing men to the house because she thinks is a good thing to do . As long I am breathing none of my children will be like me

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by CuteMike01(m): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2021
Well Miss Dymundz firstly I would like to say that teens can become easily obsessed with any thing, person, celebrities, TV series and the lifestyle it depicts than any other age group because of their teen brains puberty development. And children of parents who are obsessed with anything morally wrong are in a higher risk to obtain that obsession later in life.

From your writeup, I can tell that your girl is obsessed with that ill lifestyle as her demonstrations to you has shown. So here it is - People who experience obsession disorder usually know that their obsessions and compulsions don’t make sense, but they still feel like they can’t control them. They are plagued by intrusive thoughts which they can't banish from their minds no matter how hard they try.

She will behave as if she is compelled to do those things and that too repeatedly. It is not that she does it willingly but she faces a lot of anxiety and stress if she doesn't. So it is a phycological thing. It all goes down to the mind. You've to try convince her mind against that ill obsession before she can change though it might not be easy. Thereby my advice for you is this:

- Take her to a therapist
- Draw your attention to things she watches on television and scrutinise her friends closely. She mustn't be in situations that triggers her obsession
- Communicate with her more often on the dangers of that ill obsession and be more open on it
- Show her more love and attention than before

If you willingly and faithfully do these things, there may be a transformation. With proper treatment, it is very possible for people with obsessive compulsive disorder to lead full and productive lives.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Dymundz: 5:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Ohizman73:

av sent to a msg ,reply so i can send my fone no or you go to my dm and send ur no so i give you a call
Thankz sir. I will dm you later in the day . I am going to bed now
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by johnfaleks(m): 5:40am On Jan 13, 2021
Family inheritance...stop and look for a good job before it's too late
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Eketem: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2021
90 percent chances that one of the men you brought in has raped her hence her behaviour.

It is hard not to judge you because you are abusive and a bad mother. Stop beating her first. Ask her what happened calmly if anybody has hurt her and stop this behaviour. Work hard let her see you working.

She may need counselling as she had been introduced to sex far too early for her young mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by general111(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm...well, i'll be praying for you
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Angelacruz: 6:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Nawooh..things d happen
Ohizman73:
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Angelacruz: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2021
Retrace ur footstep and stop beating them.Talk to them and advice dem .Best of luck
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by femi4: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Dymundz:
I have two daughters. They are my life my everything . I am not in a stable relationship. I sleep with men for a living. I made a biggest mistake of bringing men to my house every night to sleep with me while my children were in the house and my 12 years old daughter soon to be 13 is now coping everything I do. When I counsel her she respond to me that I can’t stop her because I am doing the same thing to. I beat her badly , I rob pepper on her body to stop her but she is still getting worse and worse. I stopped bringing men to the house . I meet them in hotel now to stop my daughter from behaving badly again . But she is becoming stubborn everyday. I don’t want her to be like me . I want the best for her. I know a lot of people here will insult me but I need advice because my daughter is very important to me. I need your advice
Owu ti iya gbon......

You ve sown the seed already, expect your harvest in due course

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by tyup(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2021
She's saying no Insult yet wouldn't want to stop until she get money to start business?? If nobody insult you I will, you lack every sense of Human reasoning and you reek of a terrible Beasty w_hore in an Human flesh, it's not my concern if the worse happens to you. my pity goes to the lil girl you've ruin her life

Y'all trying to make her feel like she's done nothing bad should have ur Brain checked cuz it's obvious y'all not mentally Balance. She has done a very Bad and an unimaginable thing to herself n kids, hit the nail on the Head dummies sad

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Michelle55: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:
She's saying no Insult yet wouldn't want to stop until she get money to start business?? If nobody insult you I will, you lack every sense of Human reasoning and you reek of a terrible Beasty w_hore in an Human flesh, it's not my concern if the worse happens to you. my pity goes to the lil girl you've ruin her life

Y'all trying to make her feel like she's done nothing bad should have ur Brain checked cuz it's obvious y'all not mentally Balance. She has done a very Bad and an unimaginable thing to herself n kids, hit the nail on the Head dummies sad
Be nice!!

It's not easy to quit a deadly habit, she has agreed that she has lots of flaws to work on, let's give her that chance to right her wrongs.

No one is perfect you know!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by CuteMike01(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:

The fact that you are unhappy doesn't mean you have to make others unhappy

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by francisdelon: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2021
We all are really in need of a job in Nigeria so we should just stop judging ourselves. I have been looking for job for some years now and their was no hope anyway, until I recently new this cool site for jobs_Jobs.Delon.Ng that is giving me some hope of getting a job for myself. It is a good thing that you are starting your own job this year since you cannot find one for yourself.
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by ebuka10box(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2021
u sleep with men for money, y cant u get a job and earn money.... u see this life wetin u see,we go wear.. u don dey wear am already just tell me of its ashoke or etibo you are wearing right now

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by tyup(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2021
CuteMike01:

The fact that you are unhappy doesn't mean you have to make others unhappy

Lalasticlala

my Unhappy state would prolly be ur Greatest happiness. I can never be less privileged as you've suffered years long
Re: I Need Advice No Insult by CuteMike01(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:

my Unhappy state would prolly be ur Greatest happiness. I can never be less privileged as you've suffered years long

Spoil me as you like if it makes you feel better. I know my condition and you likewise

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by YngDenzel1: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Sorry lady. I currently dey struggle to advise myself, I never get energy to advise person.

But why e be say when the going is going Una no dey ask for person advice, na after tinz don officially go south Una dey ask for advice undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice No Insult by Richy4(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:

If you have never been in a situation where u looked up to the hills and finds out that there's no help coming from anywhere around, please I suggest u keep quiet..
Do not compound her problem throwing insults around... No one will want to demean or sale their body... Situations drives some people to make certain choices and decisions.. I guess You were one of the luckiest people alive since you can afford certain basic things but there are some families that can't.. show some respect sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence / Is Taking My In-law To Court Is Best Option / How Do I Correct My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.