Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology (28059 Views)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Tucano Jets Delay: Military Conduct Not Kukah To Be Blamed, NEF Tells Presidenc / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2021
adadike:
Just imagine? Why am I not surprised? Because the same person that threatened to bath dogs and baboons in blood is from that region and is now the president
yet he was far better than ur currupt father who stole goat at night and sleep with his elder brotherz wife and now u're here old harlot shouting as if the uck u with bottle of castelo
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by King44(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

bastard. are u not same set of people chasing fulani from south. what happened to ur tolerance.
You better keep your oozing mouth shut!!!

Would you rather stand by and watch strangers from another country come into your home land, ransack your home attempt to kill you, your family, go to your farm eat all your crops and kill whoever stops them or chase them out to the pit of hell where they crawled out from?

Where are the parts of your brain that are still active, well I shouldn't be surprised I might be talking to a Fulani murderer who has slain hundred unjustly and sees nothing wrong in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by slowice(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2021
"predominantly Muslim population and their Christian guest"

I don't understand this statement..... Are they saying that Christians in sokoto are non indigenes?
This people and their love for violence is something else.... The day I leave this country for the west, will be the most fulfilled day of my life. I'm tired

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by berryPee(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2021
“I will advise this group of young and energetic Nigerians who are calling for the head of Kukah to join the families of victims of terrorists, kidnappers and bandits in Katsina, Maiduguri, Zamfara and other parts of Nigeria to get to the source and sponsors of killers of Nigerians.”.. this is just the BITTER truth
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Oracleforce: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2021
Weneda:

https://punchng.com/muslim-forum-asks-kukah-to-vacate-sokoto-tender-apology/

All these Islamic terrorist groups will fail to disappoint us always. .

Akintola Ishaq (MURIC), an Islamic dog on social media has been writing lots of damaging and malicious words against Christians and Christain Organization, none of the Christain bodies or individuals have told him to either apologize or banish from his fatherland.....it is only defenceless Kukah who vented his anger about the situation of this country that some group of amlmajiri wanting to banish from his fatherland to sojourn in a strange land...

May the judgment of God fall on every one of you and your sponsors....in Jesus Christ's name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by coconat(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2021
PLAN TO ATTEND 5 NIGHTS OF GLORY WITH SALVATION MINISTRIES FROM 18TH JANUARY THIS MONDAY TILL 18TH FRIDAY JANUARY 2021. 4;30PM DAILY. U WILL BE GLAD U DID... MARK MY WORDS!!! THERE ARE VIEWING CENTRES CLOSE TO U ANYWHERE U RESIDE.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Islamic Bastards!

Criminals. angry
xristian prostituds ur jesus was born by a harlot christians bigotrys irresponsible human beings
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Sijo01(f): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Terrorists' ask your brethren nationwide to relocate to the north before sprewing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by delpee(f): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
u don't know what type of species are southerners or let me not generalise.

Some days ago u chased fulani away, don't u know that it's against the law,

but when kuka who is terrorist like u was ask to leave sokoto u started to curse.

No one will ever chase law abiding Fulanis from the SW.

Father Kukah said nothing new. Many Muslims from the North have said virtually the same thing.

Why not concentrate the energy on sending bandits, kidnappers and terrorists out of the forests in the North?
Besides the Niger, Kano and Zamfara governors have done so well by creating huge ranches with good infrastructure to make life easier for herders. They should be encouraged to key into this and start a new life to align themselves to modern day living.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2021
olisaEze:

Pls which law? Is a community in Oyo State now representing the whole of the South? If u had any shame, u wouldn’t be lumping Bishop Kukah with the animals evangelizing the gospel of Islam by murder & rape in the bushes of the North.

If we lose the ability to speak the truth, we lose Nigeria. The fulanis killing, raping, maiming and kidnapping doesn't reflect in their conversations. So we have to keep bringing it up.
They are fanning the embers of a genocidal war.
MAY IT CONSUME THEM.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Scamperlee(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Still don't understand how I found myself in this religious-tribe conflict country.
That is why this country has remained stagnant since 1960
Job for all will only be reserved for the tribe at the top
Connection is for the minority who knows their way.
Fools calling themselves leaders are there deceiving their future thinking they are deceiving us.
Well, time will tell

I just pray my music pays make I find my way out of this country

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Franking: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2021
Religion of peace in deed.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2021
Peaceful religion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Kirigidi(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2021
BigBizzy:
Ever since this man said this huge truth...no body has been able to address the message with facts, this useless people just throwing tantrums.

Dear Kukah, please come to the south will all the northern terrorists in the south should vacate asap...24 hours ultimatum
Bishop Kukah is a northerner, I think from Southern Kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2021
Can someone please make available the exact statements of Bishop Kukah here. I've not read it and I wonder what it is about the message that everybody is calling for his head.

Even as a Muslim that I am, Bishop Kukah is one of the few people I consider true and honest leaders in this country. I love him for his integrity,honesty and sense of commitment to the development and peaceful coexistence of Nigeria/ns.

I don't think Kukah would say anything that's capable of inciting religious violence. He must have been misunderstood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by sepalapen(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2021
since threat after threat , christian should equally ask buhari to sign into law the dissolution of this country. cikena

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Tedassie(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2021
Ideology of hypocrisy, violence and intimidation masquerading as ''Religion of Peace'' . Their true colours never stop showing.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by ayo84(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2021
the truth of the matter i would always prefer the companionship of muslims and hausa people to igbo people an Christians, Christians have been compromised, they flock to church on sundays, but during the weekends they do all manner of evil spiritual crimes in disguise, you have no idea the kind of evil they do, everything is being recorded
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2021
MSF or what?
Stop embarrassing us nah
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by samuelson06(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
My only annoyance is the Niger delta oil money being wasted in the name of fighting terrorism but Niger deltans are seeing the Igbos as their enemy

Una day don break with talking nonsense abi? How is Niger Delta seeing the Igbos as their enemy? When did that start? Are Igbos not everywhere in the Niger Delta? Have they not been co-existing peacefully?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by adadike(f): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
yet he was far better than ur currupt father who stole goat at night and sleep with his elder brotherz wife and now u're here old harlot shouting as if the uck u with bottle of castelo
Stop drooling from the mouth! I wonder how you escaped from Yaba left? Real men are talking, quota system too wants to speak grammar? Northern Nigeria youths don't know more than blood, kill,sex, lizard shit and rape. Olodo rabata!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Pickieox(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
What about northerners who have made more worst inflammatory statements in the time past not even because of national development but just desperation for political power which include Buhari himself, Junaid Mohammed, Tanko Yakassi, Arewa Youth, NEF etc?

What about all the religious riots and BH terrorism that have consumed more Christians than ever seen? If you point a finger, the rest are definitely pointing @ you man.

This same Bishop criticised OBJ, Jonathan wherein the same Buhari & his goons then in the opposition, praised him for being forthright.OBJ did likewise for Jonathan, yet Buhari said the same thing.Now Kukah took the heat to him, then suddenly he has become an enemy of state right? What a nauseating hypocrisy.

You get time to dey explain ooo. What can you show to a man already blind. Save yourself the stress and leave those modafvcking hypocritos...
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Lovelyn451(f): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2021
hundreds of muslims killed by christian militia??
you guys need to improve your lying skills, this one is not working

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Tochj(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2021
The most painful aspect of this trash is their demonic boasting over their many past evils.
Let's divide Nigeria for good of all.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 13, 2021
Naajjii:

Why dont you also state if non-northern muslims tried it like Kukah, you ommitted the muslims ? That is the cux of the matter, the bishop is using the opportunity of the govt's failure to attack muslims, let him just come out fully and attack muslims he shouldnt hide under the guise of criticizing Buhari to attack muslims.
You lack sense
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Onelove508: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Why always say you are Peace even when you are not asked, but any small happening you actions opposite you words.

While the real Peace doesn't go about saying he is Peace, he acts it.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
u don't know what type of species are southerners or let me not generalise.

Some days ago u chased fulani away, don't u know that it's against the law,

but when kuka who is terrorist like u was ask to leave sokoto u started to curse.
Your brain would fetch a handsome price. Its never been used before!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by mamaafrik(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2021
if Kukah leaves North or anything happens to him,then the Hausa-Fulanis Moslem in the South will smell shege,Bastard children of Cow

1 Like

Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Asking Bishop Kukah to leave Sokoto bc na una get Sokoto.

If Kukah should leave Sokoto, then all Mosque in SE must be demolished and all head nacking agama lizard must leave East.

Nonsense!

Kukah goes nowhere!

Touch him and hear from Vatican
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Sokoto is a peaceful state. I hope these extremists don't use Kukah as an excuse to unleash their madness there.

Buhari needs to speak up now and protect Kukah.

Kukah is first a Nigerian citizen before he is a Catholic priest.

He has a right to life, and a right to live anywhere he so desires in Nigeria.

Perhaps what he said is hurtful, but it is not a criminal offense.

Even under the Sharia law, it is not a sin or blasphemy.
Re: Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2021
this northern muslims are beyond redemption bunch of shits!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coups: The Two Anglophone Countries Immuned From This Scourge - Femi Fani-Kayode / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.