Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ (19403 Views)

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital / Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Villagemeat: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Rewew:
The fact that naira slumped does not mean Buhari is not working . Even the dollar use to fall same with the Japanese yen and Chinese Yuan

WAILERS ARE NOT NEEDED HERE
You never still get sense. 30k crew

6 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Muhylonaire007: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2021
matrix199:
E never reach time dem go rush this naira go hospital? Like play like play, naira wan die for awa hand

Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Gokoyer0(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2021
Try p.i.n.g-e.x.p.r.e.s.s.com. remove only those '.' and it will go through. I am trying to avoid ban btw grin
jerryunit48:
And they also blamed those in Diaspora , now we can’t send Naira directly to naija account from Europe, it has to be Dollar.
I am not an economist but I wonder how blocking sending Naira to Nigeria is the problem

1 Like

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by donprinyo(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2021
continue decieving them. nobody can give u dollar at 480.
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2021
MrHighSea:
by 2023, na N1000 e go be.

how larger families are coping?

As a bachelor, I dy feel d heat.

This country dy like Boeing 747 with failed engines.
we're just gliding.

by 2023 let's not find ourselves in Mediterranean.
That's why when I see couples giving birth anyhow, I just shake my head because they're obviously ignorant of the Nigerian future.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by einsteine(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2021
jerryunit48:
And they also blamed those in Diaspora , now we can’t send Naira directly to naija account from Europe, it has to be Dollar.
I am not an economist but I wonder how blocking sending Naira to Nigeria is the problem

It's better to send dollars instead of Naira.
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by bejeria101(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2021
Last week was 383/$1.

Yet intergrity clowns and Dullards said we should be silent.

Awon werey
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Raalsalghul: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2021
Keepem:
That's why when I see couples giving birth anyhow, I just shake my head because they're obviously ignorant of the Nigerian future.

I thought I was the only one who thought the same.

The truth is that most of them know but just want to live in denial.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by mrkings84(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2021
When is dollar reaching 1k naira/$?

Asking for a friend!!
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Ihatemumu: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2021
Racoon:
The end effect of voodoo Buharieconomics on a import dependent oil mono-economy .Oya zombies make una come explain.

SilverNorGold , Arrewa and other zombies will think we all hate the North, when it clearly shows Buhari is a total failure
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Naijaarchive(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2021
I don leave naira for una
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by erico2k2(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2021
jerryunit48:
we still do down in the UK
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by RealEzee(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2021
So no bmc to come and defend their darling president? Abi the job is getting harder by the day to do ni grin, a whole page 2 no bmc come talk

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by erico2k2(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2021
einsteine:

It's better to send dollars instead of Naira.
and then take physical dollars from bank to aboki to change in broad day light and become a target abi?
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Eriokanmi: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u expect d ogas to make money if they send forex to banks?
Hahaha....and they would be expecting customs to generate 2tr naira this year? I laaf at times when i see their declaration of revenues without considering certain variables...mirage is what I call it because non-oil earnings which make up our major revenue are being neglected. If care isn't taken, they'd not realise anything this quarter. You can't project anything on empty grounds. I wonder why some myopic sycophants aren't seeing this.

When other countries have begun the race of 2021 fiscal year, trying hard to ensure they meet their budget based on the captured variables, our country is still crawling. Since last week of 2020, the CBN had stopped giving forex allocations to banks. I wonder how they expect the SMIEs to survive and also file their monthly tax returns to FIRS when no revenues are being generated. Eventually, staff would be laid off and what does that mean

1 Like

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Rewew:
The fact that naira slumped does not mean Buhari is not working . Even the dollar use to fall same with the Japanese yen and Chinese Yuan

WAILERS ARE NOT NEEDED HERE
You deserve to be beaten with iron rods for this stupid comment.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by TreasureJunky: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Bubu should kuku kill all of us

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by judedwriter(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2021
God bless Nigeria...

It is well with Nigeria my country.

The naira will surely rise again like an eagle.
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by naijadrivablog: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Effect of Nigerians abroad who came in during Christmas festivities.
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Shebi diaspora they brag say na dem dey send money pass to naija.
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by 2shure: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2021
My btc don drop to 48k from 56k. I cant imagine the shit man. Fuc k

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by bluefilm: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2021
Good news for those trading in Foreign currency.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by chanda83560: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2021
God bless Nigeria... It is well with Nigeria my country.The naira will surely rise again like an eagle.
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Splitmind: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2021
Buhari taking the naira to the next level!

Sai Baba 2023!
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Penboy: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2021
UBA charged me N500 naira
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Estellar: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2021
matrix199:
E never reach time dem go rush this naira go hospital? Like play like play, naira wan die for awa hand
grin grin grin
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by einsteine(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2021
erico2k2:

and then take physical dollars from bank to aboki to change in broad day light and become a target abi?

So you will rather the banks short-change people by changing for them at lower rates? Many people stopped sending money to Nigeria because the banks were Changing at lower rates. The new policy which is a return to the previous policy before Sanusi has led to an INCREASE in remmitance. If you send dollars to a bank in Benin Republic, it is dollars you will get, the bank won't short-change you and forcefully convert your money to CFA
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by Oceanfield: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2021
Frustrated007:
cry
God please make my money complete make I japa before this country spoil finish..
Baba God I beg you! cry
I must enter Canada.. either by hook or crook! undecided

Which route are you taking apart from express entry and study route?

1 Like

Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by cullcash: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2021
Our Online trading course� is designed to help you learn� how to trade Forex� boosting your trading knowledge. Resources�are available for beginner, intermediate and advanced traders..Make Money With CCFXA

WhatsApp Me On 08131006086
Re: Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ by favor914: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2021
Cti28:
grin grin

#1 = 1$ na the matter will still dey settle for 6 years.
only Mumus would have believed such rhetoric political bullshit 1 Naira, to a dollar? I’m surprised people took it serious, it is no different to we will provide 24 hrs electricity to every household? Only a Fool will believe such rubbish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Konga Cancels Pay On Delivery Option. / Naira Under-valued In Official, Parallel Forex Markets – Bismarck Rewane / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.