Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is It Rigth To Tell Your Girlfriend She Is On Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Rigth To Tell Your Girlfriend She Is On Her Period (324 Views)

Washing Your Wife\girlfriend's Panties,is It Rigth Or Wrong??? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Rigth To Tell Your Girlfriend She Is On Her Period by JOBgame(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2021
[quote][/quote]

I feel so down when ever i see a girl on her period,most especially closed ones.most time i feel irritated and of course i used to avoid those ladies and get something to do for the day.

So my question now is as a lover,husband,son,brother,boyfriend is it rigth to tell the women\ladies around you that they on their period without them noticing it?

Pls oga mod help me push to the FP front page.pls pls pls god bless you sir
Re: Is It Rigth To Tell Your Girlfriend She Is On Her Period by virginprincess(f): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Yes na, it better you save her from the shame, some girls don't know how to calculate their period, so it can just come at anytime, so you as man when you notice this you can quietly take her to a corner and tell her, if possible buy pad for her, she might be embrass but at the same time very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Is It Rigth To Tell Your Girlfriend She Is On Her Period by felong(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2021
I don't understand this ur question o
Re: Is It Rigth To Tell Your Girlfriend She Is On Her Period by Dididrumz(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2021
virginprincess:
Yes na, it better you save her from the shame, some girls don't know how to calculate their period, so it can just come at anytime, so you as man when you notice this you can quietly take her to a corner and tell her, if possible buy pad for her, she might be embrass but at the same time very grateful.

Full stop here.
End of discussion.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Unintentional Habits Lover's Should Avoid On A First Date? / "Stella My Life Is Over. "..... Sad And Shocking Story / Why Would An Older Brother Maltreat His Siblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.