Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives (34441 Views)

Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari / Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Minjim: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Can those that arrested him prove in court that he meant Pmb?

Do they know how many Buhari we have in Nig?

Did he admit he was referring to the president?
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Lightorder: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
J111333:
Truth be told, dude messed up big time. The joke was too much to be ignored.

“He said his son had posted the tweet for which he was arrested out of frustration about the circumstances of his mother’s death in 2017”.

Oga , learn how to read before rushing to comment , so you don’t end up like him.
So he wasn’t just joking , something happened prior to...
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by IGBOpigs(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
GOD BLESS DSS . LONG LIEE BABA BUHARI AND BABA OSINBAJO

1 Like

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by abysirius(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
If our words on twitter is not considered to be powerful and relevant Trumps' page won't be suspended. In our world today, the madness usually start from SM hence his threat to a president of a federal republic can't be seen as a joke.
MondayOsunbor:

And police evidence is twitter page !
Na court them go present it or where
The country is becoming a joke
Spit

4 Likes

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Nato008(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Marvieduke:
You don't say things like this to a sitting president and you expect security agencies to just keep quiet, he mess up big even if buhari behaves like a cow.
what are u guys even saying self eh.....so u think if someone wanted to harm the president...the will announce it abi, what concerns what he said with terrorism and treason.. gosh..
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by IGBOpigs(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Minjim:
Can those that arrested him prove in court that he meant Pmb?

Do they know how many Buhari we have in Nig?

Did he admit he was referring to the president?
VIEW HIS TWITTER TO CO.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Nato008(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
PenuelFarms:

Just imagine the day the SSS begins to take Nairaland posts seriously....
asinh......the go need build new prisons sha
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by oluwaseyi0: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
J111333:

Which joke was too much to be ignore

The Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen joke is not yet too much but innocent citizen joke is too much

What should goodluck Jonathan do about people carrying his coffin?
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by NgwalandAba(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
So I've no right as a true Nigerian to challenge Buhari legitimate as not originally or indigenous Nigerian I mean someone with immigrant forefathers.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by wellmax(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
The guy hand dey hot, now he is in trouble.
He is even a FG worker.

He has case to answer
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Buhari is a terrorist

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique.. This user should be dealt with.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by oluwaseyi0: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
J111333:
Bro no matter how you look at it, dude used strong words on a public platform against a sitting President.
That's not acceptable anywhere. Do that even in the US and FBI will definitely put you on their radar.

Where have you travel to to conclude that's not acceptable anywhere?

People carrying coffins of Jonathan what happened to them
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Nato008(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Any government of any country in the world would have done the same. Such a statement presents a credible threat to the safety of the President. VIP protection units do not play with such threats.
lols.....u are really funny and u just made mockery of the security bubble used in protecting VIP....
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by LeitaP: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mr, justice is measured. It's not indiscriminate. A law court would determine if it's a significant threat or a mere casual talk. It will be on the police to prove beyond meaningful doubt that this fellow meant to actually attack the president. If not, we all in a kangaroo village

J111333:

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by TEFON4: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
With his level of education he should have thought of and known the gravity of his post...to assassinate an incumbent President and Commander in Chief.The guy may not be coming home soon o.Less than N100 data don put u for wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Nato008(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Womanizer:

Oga threatening to kill someone on a public forum can be regarded as terrorism
wow.....the meaning and definition of terrorism must have changed while I was eating, for terrorism to now be reduced to something like this..
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Manab: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Pls which brocker is the best for forex?
FBS and Exness

1 Like

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by juman(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
So they fear Iran attack.
I laugh. grin grin

Even the child play boko haram and the bandits,they don't know way out.

Nigeria is very easy to be distablized.

Without doubt we have useless country.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by sparko1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

And police evidence is twitter page !
Na court them go present it or where
The country is becoming a joke
Spit

You are missing the point, the reason they are dragging the case is because they know they might not win, but he he had spent 10 months in prison already, that is punishment enough.

As small as this might look, someone has been promoted for a job well done, if you get what I mean.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nato008:

lols.....u are really funny and u just made mockery of the security bubble used in protecting VIP....

How did I make mockery? I said their response is proper and would have been the same by any security detail in any country?
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by delishpot: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Buhari and his children. The boy don go chop cane for disrespecting his father at the top. cry
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by paulolee(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Womanizer:

If someone is determined to get your identity on Nairaland it is very possible, it will only cost time and resources!
no lies bro...I agree wit u
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by obinoral1179(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
post=98013218:

GBAM!

Even his fellow wailers are condemning his evil words,
Anyway,
South whatever,
You don't even know where you are standing this time..
The truth is too bitter for you to spill out HOT!
Trash
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by obinoral1179(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Toktee:
Is like you are programmed to keep saying the something over and over again.

You are indeed a swine.
it's disgusting... He is finding his voice after they deny him his monthly stipend.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by tit(f): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Robbish case.
If I had $1 million dollar, I will kidnap Don Jazzy as my husband
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by UncommonLogic: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good job by the law enforcement agencies. Lock up the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
You break the law you pay the price. End of story.
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by delishpot: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Toktee:
Is like you are programmed to keep saying the something over and over again.

You are indeed a swine.

He is hopping that BUBU will notice him and reward him as a good son
just as they noticed the "killer intent" son and punished him.

1 Like

Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by alphaRego01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
J111333:

messed up big time wetin? He was just unlucky.i have seen much more worse comments on social media and am sure u too have seen
Re: Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives by Toktee(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

How did I make mockery? I said their response is proper and would have been the same by any security detail in any country?
And how many countries have you been to?
what has been their response to bokoharam,kidnapping, bandits etc.

What was the America's security response when Burden called Trump the worst president?

who killed Bola Ige?
who killed Marshall Harry?
who killed Funsho Williams?
who killed Arthur Nzeribe?
who killed Andrew Azazi,?
who killed Badeh?
what was/is their response?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.