Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,257 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives (2312 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / All Future Wives Please Come Here / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by LadyTianna(f): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dear Op, women are a direct reflection of their society. Look at the country we live in. I am in no way justifying prostitution, but you will admit that the Nigeria our mothers and grandmas grew up in is long dead and buried. Today we have a society that is so fixated on corruption and evil. You people keep repeating that women should get jobs. I agree, but where are the jobs? Where's the money to buy job slots?Where's the capital to start businesses when the average Nigerian can barely afford 2 meals a day?

Every single day, Nigerian women this, Nigerian women that...what about our men? The so called nation builders at the helm of affairs. Are they making any attempt to make the country better in order for the women to be more morally upright? As long as Nigeria remains what it is today, both men and women will keep doing despicable and less than desirable things to earn money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ednut1(m): 1:31am On Jan 14, 2021
Both sexes are scum. Move on
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Gerrard59(m): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2021
Mstick:
What Happened to our guys? How come Nigeria is on top of world scammers list? I was in Ghana last month for a seminar and majority of the male "students" are into scam hoping for maga to pay, some even go as far as ritual killings.

Oh and your write up is all over the place, you're complaining about women prostituting to make and meet, and still complaining about the entitlement of women that don't work make it make sense.

You say over 80% of Nigerian women will not endure what a movie character did meanwhile Nigeria is the WORLD POVERTY CAPITAL and people both poor and rich are getting married every day.

How many Nigerian men are rich? Don't the poor men have wives? Go to the ghetto and see even a dustbin picker with WIVES, so who are this Nigerian women you lots talk about that don't endure?!

I know a lady that has been married for 5 years and it's till she got a job that recently that she bought a bed frame, since she got married they've been sleeping on the floor. Still she's enduring and this is the story of MAJORITY of Nigerian women.

No day goes by that you wouldn't see a woman with a baby on her back Hawking or a pregnant woman doing a strenuous job..

What else do you men want? Why don't you fix this damn country? Why must women suffer? Why must women "endure". Even the so called Afghanistan man am sure he takes his wife on vacations, how many of you Nigerian men can take your families of vacation even to the next town?
You expect too much from women and offer so little.

The bold is my issue with black men across the world. They overly criticise black women for woes that would have been avoided if they had built a functioning society. Compared to Singaporean, South Korean or Arabian women, black women suffer the most to eke a living. Meanwhile, in recorded history, it is men not women who built and developed societies. Most black men, unfortunately, want their women to succeed and be righteous when they (black men) have not provided the conducive environment for them to thrive. Last I checked, in the same UAE, the notorious acts committed by Nigerians are mostly from men. The folks who raided a jewellery shop in broad-day light or Hushpuppi & Co. are men.

Create a conducive society for your women to thrive, suffer less (misconstrued as hard work) and enjoy their lives. Arabian and Asian men have done same which is why you don't have their women moving in droves to black dominated societies as much as our women go to theirs. Or are black women not entitled to enjoyment like their South Korean counterparts - rich, well respected and strong purchasing power to enjoy life? Na crime?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Gerrard59(m): 3:27am On Jan 14, 2021
ebuka10box:
Been reading some comments on this platform and I can tell u I get scared anytime I think of marriage or falling into a relationship . What really happened to our girls?
I'm not tryna sound like a holy person or I dont enjoy being crazy at times but there are times in your life you need to tell yourself the truth and act a lil decent. If you are familiar with most of these new live video chat applications, you will be marveled at the rate Nigerian ladies show off their body to the world . like I earlier said , I'm not a holy person but it beats my imagination that some of these ladies have serious dates,some are engaged, some are mothers and some are willing to get married in the future. the crazy truth these ladies dont understand is 85 percent of guys that wanna get crazy with you and spend on you wont want to spend the rest of their life with u. I was a live chat earlier this week ,a lady between the age range of 25 - 28 was just saying all sorts of crazy stuff and flaunting her body. Is it money that pushes them to do all this stuff on social media .
Here in Abu dhabi,70 percent of Nigerian ladies engage in prostitution, u really need to hear what my colleague( Afghanistan ) feels about our ladies. I asked one sex worker if she doesn't want to get a job here she was like she makes the money the company pays in a month in a week. This lady in question has a guy in Nigeria oooo. I came to the final conclusion that I ain't searching for a Nigerian to date over here.

How did you come about the figure? What study was conducted to support it? Or is it from the Bureau of Imaginary Statistics?

You advise them to look for jobs but na the same men go wan sleep with them before offering one with a meagre salary of kpata kpata 30K. Nigerian women are only learning from the acts committed by their men. Last I checked, yahoo yahoo is far worse and a criminal act than prostitution.

BTW, you should not let a citizen from a fellow sh!thole country speak bad about your women. It is your duty to protect their interests.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2021
LadyTianna:
Dear Op, women are a direct reflection of their society. Look at the country we live in. I am in no way justifying prostitution, but you will admit that the Nigeria our mothers and grandmas grew up in is long dead and buried. Today we have a society that is so fixated on corruption and evil. You people keep repeating that women should get jobs. I agree, but where are the jobs? Where's the money to buy job slots?Where's the capital to start businesses when the average Nigerian can barely afford 2 meals a day?

Every single day, Nigerian women this, Nigerian women that...what about our men? The so called nation builders at the helm of affairs. Are they making any attempt to make the country better in order for the women to be more morally upright? As long as Nigeria remains what it is today, both men and women will keep doing despicable and less than desirable things to earn money
I appreciate the fact u didn't bash me but came up with some reasonable points. I'm not in any way saying there are no good ladies out there. I admit the fact our political heads have failed us long ago but that doesn't justify going into bad acts.

Nowadays good girls are hard to find, ones that will tell u genuinely that they love u,its just for material and monetary gains most are in a relationship. They now got this 'see finish ' attribute. Scam is very bad and I will never support it but most ladies are being used for rituals because of their quest for money. I got a friend in ph (a lady), I admire her a lot cos she is beautiful and she works hard (sells all manner of hair / ig~ queenadanmawigs) babe is doing very well . If u see the amount of time she spends online working, u just got to wish for something like her in the future.
A man needs a woman that will always tell him how close he is to success, steps to take and ladies we have now..........no way
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2021
Gerrard59:

How did you come about the figure? What study was conducted to support it? Or is it from the Bureau of Imaginary Statistics?

You advise them to look for jobs but na the same men go wan sleep with them before offering one with a meagre salary of kpata kpata 30K. Nigerian women are only learning from the acts committed by their men. Last I checked, yahoo yahoo is far worse and a criminal act than prostitution.

BTW, you should not let a citizen from a fellow sh!thole country speak bad about your women. It is your duty to protect their interests.
I understand u bro,I try to protect their interests but this is his 10th year in this country. Sometimes u just get tired of everything
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Leshurr(f): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2021
ebuka10box:
I appreciate the fact u didn't bash me but came up with some reasonable points. I'm not in any way saying there are no good ladies out there. I admit the fact our political heads have failed us long ago but that doesn't justify going into bad acts.

Nowadays good girls are hard to find, ones that will tell u genuinely that they love u,its just for material and monetary gains most are in a relationship. They now got this 'see finish ' attribute. Scam is very bad and I will never support it but most ladies are being used for rituals because of their quest for money. I got a friend in ph (a lady), I admire her a lot cos she is beautiful and she works hard (sells all manner of hair / ig~ queenadanmawigs) babe is doing very well . If u see the amount of time she spends online working, u just got to wish for something like her in the future.
A man needs a woman that will always tell him how close he is to success, steps to take and ladies we have now..........no way

You are in the wrong section op. If you like explain yourself from morning till night, most ladies here will still bash and insult you anyway
romance section is where the sensible folks are and this topic fits in better there.
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

You are in the wrong section op. If you like explain yourself from morning till night, most ladies here will still bash and insult you anyway
romance section is where the sensible folks are and this topic fits in better there
lol, thank you. I just wanted to go hard and versatile on the topic rather than the normal love romance stuff
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by CHoccolaTE: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2021
ibkayee:
I hope you have a nice writeup for the yahoo boys, ritualists and men engaging these ladies too

Why do you guys think you have a monopoly on 'bad' behaviour lmao rubbish

My dear na so them be oo grin

Many of them don't want to be held accountable for bad behaviour but they want women to be saints and 100% percent agreeable with whatever males want.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by CHoccolaTE: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2021
LadyTianna:

Of course the way society has evolved has made both males and females change but men on Nairaland cannot be logical or rational, always complaining endlessly about women as if men are good, they are raised to be misogynistic and to overlook/justify immorality from males.

The way men attack women and direct hatred to them one starts to wonder whether it's not the same males that are 90% criminals and killers and sociopaths terrorizing society. But they cannot address their fellow men and tell them to be well behaved. Na women their power reach.

Clowns.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by CHoccolaTE: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2021
Gerrard59:

Beautifully written
At least prostitutes are not forcing anybody to sleep with them or scamming anybody.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ibkayee(f): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

My dear na so them be oo grin

Many of them don't want to be held accountable for bad behaviour but they want women to be saints and 100% percent agreeable with whatever males want.
Lool the nerve of some of them
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Of course the way society has evolved has made both males and females change but men on Nairaland cannot be logical or rational, always complaining endlessly about women as if men are good, they are raised to be misogynistic and to overlook/justify immorality from males.

The way men attack women and direct hatred to them one starts to wonder whether it's not the same males that are 90% criminals and killers and sociopaths terrorizing society. But they cannot address their fellow men and tell them to be well behaved. Na women their power reach.

Clowns.
take it easy bro
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by CHoccolaTE: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2021
ebuka10box:
take it easy bro

Ok bro cool
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Kaimaonyeana: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
ebuka10box:

A man is supposed to be man. If he needs a woman to build with then he is a weakling and a failure. White men built their society while their women were covering the home front for them. O ga be a man. Where are you from sef? Na why everyone lady dey pray for Anambra man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Kaimaonyeana: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
ebuka10box:
lol, thank you. I just wanted to go hard and versatile on the topic rather than the normal love romance stuff

Hard how? Leave prostitution and women matter alone. Prostitution is a moral crime not a civil one. Let God be their judge.
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ceeceeuwa: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
ebuka10box:
Been reading some comments on this platform and I can tell u I get scared anytime I think of marriage or falling into a relationship . What really happened to our girls?
I'm not tryna sound like a holy person or I dont enjoy being crazy at times but there are times in your life you need to tell yourself the truth and act a lil decent. If you are familiar with most of these new live video chat applications, you will be marveled at the rate Nigerian ladies show off their body to the world . like I earlier said , I'm not a holy person but it beats my imagination that some of these ladies have serious dates,some are engaged, some are mothers and some are willing to get married in the future. the crazy truth these ladies dont understand is 85 percent of guys that wanna get crazy with you and spend on you wont want to spend the rest of their life with u. I was a live chat earlier this week ,a lady between the age range of 25 - 28 was just saying all sorts of crazy stuff and flaunting her body. Is it money that pushes them to do all this stuff on social media .
Here in Abu dhabi,70 percent of Nigerian ladies engage in prostitution, u really need to hear what my colleague( Afghanistan ) feels about our ladies. I asked one sex worker if she doesn't want to get a job here she was like she makes the money the company pays in a month in a week. This lady in question has a guy in Nigeria oooo. I came to the final conclusion that I ain't searching for a Nigerian to date over here.
entitlement mentality is crazy especially when our women make it sound like they are supposed to be provided with everything and live like its heaven on earth. Women build houses,women buy cars, women own companies too. It's not only a man's world when it comes in term of spending. I cant say what happened to our girls but our mothers were very hardworking, supportive,loving and understanding and sincerely my mum made see life from a positive angle that ladies can also make it big. Our mothers never advertised boobs they never had Facebook,Twitter or video chat apps but they always Carried a trademark of decency.
Please ladies money is important (very) but dont make it seem like your life revolves around it. I could remember a movie (acrimony ), 80 percent of our ladies wont go through what that lady went through. love is not only enjoyment, love is tough ,love is enduring, love is pain in addition.... please our ladies make una try abeg...

Is it only the girl child that should prepare themselves for marriage? What about drug abusers, yahoo guys and miscreant? Are they going to be eunuchs? Who will marry them... It is the same girls and ladies in your households that would fall victims to them in marriage! It takes both a husband and a wife to make a marriage work! Our society concentrates on building the girl child for marriage, forgetting that if their sons are not being properly brought up, their daughters will be at the mercy of a useless boy in the name of 'husband'! We have heard enough of this girl child issue already!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ceeceeuwa: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
ebuka10box:
entitlement mentality is crazy especially when our women make it sound like they are supposed to be provided with everything and live like its heaven on earth. Women build houses,women buy cars, women own companies too. It's not only a man's world when it comes in term of spending. I cant say what happened to our girls but our mothers were very hardworking, supportive,loving and understanding and sincerely my mum made see life from a positive angle that ladies can also make it big. Our mothers never advertised boobs they never had Facebook,Twitter or video chat apps but they always Carried a trademark of decency.
Please ladies money is important (very) but dont make it seem like your life revolves around it. I could remember a movie (acrimony ), 80 percent of our ladies wont go through what that lady went through. love is not only enjoyment, love is tough ,love is enduring, love is pain in addition.... please our ladies make una try abeg...

Also come to Nigeria and see a lot of boys roaming on the streets with nothing meaningful doing but drugs and internet fraud.They go about with dread locks and sagged dirty looking jeans. Whose daughters and sisters is going to marry them? Don't make it look like the world problem centre's on Nigerian girls! The society as a whole should look within. It is a family and communal problem!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Richy4(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Leshurr:

romance section is where the sensible folks are and this topic fits in better there.

Romance section? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Takotsubo: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
ebuka10box:
I'm not tryna sound like a holy person or I dont enjoy being crazy at times but there are times in your life you need to tell yourself the truth and act a lil decent.
, I'm not a holy person but it beats my imagination that some of these ladies have serious dates,some are engaged, some are mothers and some are willing to get married in the future. the crazy truth these ladies dont understand is 85 percent of guys that wanna get crazy with you and spend on you wont want to spend the rest of their life with u. I was a live chat earlier this week ,a lady between the age range of 25 - 28 was just saying all sorts of crazy stuff and flaunting her body. Is it money that pushes them to do all this stuff on social media .
Here in Abu dhabi,70 percent of Nigerian ladies engage in prostitution, u really need to hear what my colleague( Afghanistan ) feels about our ladies. I asked one sex worker if she doesn't want to get a job . love is not only enjoyment, love is tough ,love is enduring, love is pain in addition.... please our ladies make una try abeg...

Interesting that you were in a live chat with someone showing her body, what does that make you?
You know where to find the kind of women you like but you seem to be gravitating towards the bad ones?

Women are not the gatekeepers of morality, they do not owe you decency.

A lot of women work and are co.providers,a vast number of men cannot even provide the basics without input from their wives but you won't notice these ones,your eyes are on the sex worker or these 'bad women'..what were you looking for with a sex worker? Were you paying or were you there to preach?

I'm just asking oo...you want decency and you're looking for it with a sex worker or live apps with naked women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop paying sex workers,stop looking at naked women, use this energy to educate men like you to also stop patronising these 'loose women '.

Change starts with you.Thanks for your time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2021
Takotsubo:

Interesting that you were in a live chat with someone showing her body, what does that make you?
You know where to find the kind of women you like but you seem to be gravitating towards the bad ones?

Women are not the gatekeepers of morality, they do not owe you decency.

A lot of women work and are co.providers,a vast number of men cannot even provide the basics without input from their wives but you won't notice these ones,your eyes are on the sex worker or these 'bad women'..what were you looking for with a sex worker? Were you paying or were you there to preach?

I'm just asking oo...you want decency and you're looking for it with a sex worker or live apps with naked women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop paying sex workers,stop looking at naked women, use this energy to educate men like you to also stop patronising these 'loose women '.

Change starts with you.Thanks for your time.

tried checking up on some ladies apart from the live cam, cant really beat my chest for most of em. I know what I'm looking for madam ,so if i see I'll stop the hunt
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:

A man is supposed to be man. If he needs a woman to build with then he is a weakling and a failure. White men built their society while their women were covering the home front for them. O ga be a man. Where are you from sef? Na why everyone lady dey pray for Anambra man.
u said this ,lolz... u are looking to already made na. try and change that perception
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:

Hard how? Leave prostitution and women matter alone. Prostitution is a moral crime not a civil one. Let God be their judge.
I'm not criticizing prostitutes, I'm not a judge either. But can u allow your brother get married to a prostitute ?
please be sincere

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Kaimaonyeana: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2021
ebuka10box:
I'm not criticizing prostitutes, I'm not a judge either. But can u allow your brother get married to a prostitute ?
please be sincere

'Allow' is such a
demeaning word to use for an adult. My brother will marry who he wants. If out of all the billions of girls in the world he chooses a prostitute to marry, then that will be his problem and not mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Kaimaonyeana: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2021
ebuka10box:
u said this ,lolz... u are looking to already made na. try and change that perception

Change my perception to what? I need a financially stable man in my life.
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:

Change my perception to what? I need a financially stable man in my life.
of course u will get one but hope u will also be financially supportive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Owes You Anything In Life: A Very Wrong Statement / My Wife Is Running Into Credit Card Debt / Always Trying But Never Accepted By My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.