Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel (1348 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Actress Regina Daniels says while presenting the 15 million Prado car to her mother on her birthday.
I'm proud to have made this first step with my hard.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Regina dey joke, anyways it's nice
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Hongkog(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2021
You mean our money, Ned stole?
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Olunmercy56(f): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Please come again grin Liar! Na your daddy buy am now
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Bola146(f): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2021
Kikikikikikikiki..grin grin
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Lyrics269: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2021
Liar Husband snatcher
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Freestainworld(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2021
Mummy strategy finally paying off
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Meto1234(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2021
She say wetin

Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by ebicon(f): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2021
People need to chill, she has several endorsements na , been married to rich man does not mean she does not have sense .
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by Tundethomson: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Funny young gal
Re: I'm Proud To Have Made This First Step With My Hard Earned Money - Regina Daniel by obonujoker(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Funny young girl....

What business or asset do you have to show that you worked really hard?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Emmanuela's Beautiful Aunty Mimi? (photos) / My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. / Exclusive: See What Boma And Jackie B Are Doing In Head Of House Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.