Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie (3345 Views)

Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Gladtune: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
A Man who caught his wife sleeping with his friend in their home takes a selfie for his in-laws

A selfie a man took after he reportedly caught his wife sleeping with his friend in their home, has gone viral after being shared online.

Twitter user, @oluwatayorhoda who shared the photos alleged that the man took the selfie for his in-laws after he caught his wife in the act.

She tweeted;

Lol so this guy found his wife sleeping with another man in his place and took a selfie for the in-laws, I stan
See photos here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/13/a-man-who-caught-his-wife-sleeping-with-his-friend-in-their-home-takes-a-selfie-for-his-in-laws-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Moblux(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
What is happening in today's world. Only God knows what will become of marriage in few decades to come. I must admit that both men and women are guilty in some sense when such things as this happens.

Week One- DNA wahala
Week Two- Corper, Govt Lodge death
Week Three- Taraba pastors + Imo PCC + Selfie

Week Four- ?

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Pierocash(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Look at how they pose. Lol!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by NwaAmaikpe: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked

Every woman will cheat as long as there is an opportunity and she is certain her partner will never know.
It doesn't make her a slut, it only makes her a woman.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by DennisEche(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
BAD GUY
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by fati2001(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
SPEECHLESS.
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by efficiencie(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
...but na why some guys dey dey very stupid laidis...you enter another man territory dey run this kain operation...and one idiot go come here come dey tok sey guy wey dey bang another man wife na alpha male! GOD punish alpha mumu male...see as d guy just stand like idiot waiting for death sentence! Ahhh who do men like this?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by NextD18: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is betrayal at its peak.

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

Then the guy, secretly send him to his creator to welcome him.
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please, to all the men that bought our Lasticle book on how to naturally and permanently cure premature ejaculation, don't use the tips and secrets in that book to take advantage of your friend's wife.

Please, be a good man and stay away from another man's wife.

Toto wey wet dey sweet, but being alive is sweeter.

Search for Lasticle on Google and download the free version to see how to last as long as you want on bed without drugs, herb, or concoction.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Bluezy13(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by oofjm: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
the moment you begin to put all your trust in a woman you are digging your grave...having a good wife and husband should be in ur everyday prayer.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Themainboy22: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
He did well by taking the pic(s). But for me, there's no time to shalaye. I will quietly send her to the inlaws to explain herself, and afterwards, remain with them.
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Kobicove(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
I'm sure i have seen this same pic somewhere before but with a different story undecided
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Quiver: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
He needed evidence... Nothing like "it's not true" cannot be used

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Youngpo413: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Behind the scene,someone is pointing a gun at those cheats....and he is like "move and I shoot!"
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Youngpo413: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Every woman will cheat as long as there is an opportunity and she is certain her partner will never know.
It doesn't make her a slut, it only makes her a woman.
no sane man will trust these hœs,wife or not,AWALT.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Only a very foolish person will go to bang a married woman in her matrimonial home, that's assuming this story is even true
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by futurerex: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is my kind of man. No time for bullshit. Send her and the pics to the shithole where she came from. See as those fo.ols even pose for selfie.
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Boxer007(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Gladtune:
A Man who caught his wife sleeping with his friend in their home takes a selfie for his in-laws

A selfie a man took after he reportedly caught his wife sleeping with his friend in their home, has gone viral after being shared online.

Twitter user, @oluwatayorhoda who shared the photos alleged that the man took the selfie for his in-laws after he caught his wife in the act.

She tweeted;

Lol so this guy found his wife sleeping with another man in his place and took a selfie for the in-laws, I stan
See photos here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/13/a-man-who-caught-his-wife-sleeping-with-his-friend-in-their-home-takes-a-selfie-for-his-in-laws-photos/

OP but why are they covering his priick nah? we want to see cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by tillaman(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
angry
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Shormiey(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is mad shit

salute
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Biingoo: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Selfie of the year grin
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by oluwabukola87028: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
the moment you begin to put all your trust in a woman you are digging your grave...having a good wife and husband should be in ur everyday prayer.
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by jefff455: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
It was before I used to want to get married with what I see everyday it's a no no for me

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by idahme(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
NextD18:

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

Ur logic is faulty, why kill someone u don't have any contract with and set free the one who repudiates the contract u have with her.
For me the other who has no contract with me will be set free then I can place any punitive measures against the one who broke our marriage contract though violence is out of the list.....
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Ayoswit(f): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin dis guy na badoo

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Ayobami7(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by AlphaSoul: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gladtune:

She tweeted;

Dayum! The ultimate selfie
of the year grin grin

That naked guy looks like
he's already been smacked
right in the face before the
selfie was taken.

Yo! Never get caught.
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Savedday: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by Lifestone(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
NextD18:

Of am her family, even though I don't support her, I will send you to prison by getting you arrested for cyber bullying.
If a woman cheats on you, file for a divorce simple. Going online even as this guy has done will land the husband in serious trouble
Re: A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Old story

(1) (Reply)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin / Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.