Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi (54936 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Confusion As Lady Bumps Into Her Ex-boyfriend Who ‘died’ 5years Ago / Ebizi Blessing Eradiri. A perfect description of beauty, Brains and bold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by nathyx(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is shockingly evident that something fishy is playing here Diri !
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by elmessiahs(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
see im belle, less than 3 years in office
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Princeofasia: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
ths is after nengi was preperly bleeped o.
one of them worked her way to it. the other one pussied her way and rode and sucked dcks to it

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Naijaarchive(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by femi4: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Exposing breast while meeting the Governor. Nengi is a bad face of bayelsa

4 Likes

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmm. Confusion . Nengi political boyfriend's stubborn

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by meobizy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
There is more than enough room for both of them. Let them carry out the role to the utmost of their abilities.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Itzurboi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
see as governor dey look entertainment but nah education dey shadow ham... if you further decode it, nah you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Kebzy: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
get updated with kaybeez.com.ng and be inspired
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Kebzy: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
visit kaybeez for more update and read more drama
[url] www.kaybeez.com.ng[/url]
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by UnBanEbenezerr: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
ignis:
One face for beauty without brain, [s] and the other face for brain without beauty. [/s]
you're extremely so stupid

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by AuroraB(f): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin What happens to the joy the haters had yesterday cheesy
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by kingemaker(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kaybenny:
one Olosho, one a brainy

Girl child choose well ooo

grin grin grin

Sadly, most girl child would rather choose the former as their role model.
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
chatinent:
Misplaced priority.
Honestly
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Stupid. How is it confusion.
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
femi4:
Exposing breast while meeting the Governor. Nengi is a bad face of bayelsa
she knows her JOB.
She knows the Governor can be Breastfed at any time.
The STRIKING THING is that, the Law Graduate is very beautiful too. For me she's prettier.
In Fact, if that LAW GRADUATE decides to go NUDE, even the Governor will reject NENGI

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by zoedew: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
See the decent and indecent.
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
See as the governor dey look n got mesmerized on nengi but kept a blunt face on Ebizi.....

That should tell us the koko!
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by sonofthunder: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Boy child done suffer no be today

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by osusuallstars: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
One get her magic upstairs while one magic is down below

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Osashalom: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
robosky02:
T

The Bayelsa state government has reacted to the confusion that emerged after Bayelsa-born First Class Law Graduate, Miss Eradiri was announced as the face of the Bayelsa Girl Child.

In a statement, the state government revealed that the reality TV star and Miss Eradiri are to work together to inspire the girl child in Bayelsa state.
After the announcement of Miss Eradiri, as the face of Bayelsa Girl Child, many had believed it was a replacement. However, the Chief Press Secretary to the Bayelsa state governor, Daniel Alabrah, in a chat with BBC Pidgin, said Nengi has not been removed or replaced.

He said; “Nengi is from the entertainment sector and as such she can function perfectly there. While Miss Eradiri will function in the education sector. This is for them to inspire and encourage young women from the state. It is wrong for people to speculate and politicise everything.”

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/01/nengi-and-eradiri-are-both-face-of.html
Confused governor with no attention to details .
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Worldliness(f): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
EVILFOREST:

she knows her JOB.
She knows the Governor can be Breastfed at any time.
The STRIKING THING is that, the Law Graduate is very beautiful too. For me she's prettier.
In Fact, if that LAW GRADUATE decides to go NUDE, even the Governor will reject NENGI

Your comment says alot about your choices. How can you say the Lawyer is prettier than Nengi. That short girls height is same level with the governors shoulder. tongue
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Myer(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. One face symbolizes our hypocrisy... while the second one symbolizes the reality...

Same thing on Nairaland.. Nairalanders go condemn mods for featuring certain posts on Front Page for lacking "educational contents".. Check views, you go see "80k plus".. But once the so called "educative" threads are featured on FP, them go desert am.. If you check views, na like "6k" or '8k" you go see... grin .

Nigerians and hypocrisy sha cheesy

Na God go help us.. grin

I like how your mind works.

I couldn't have portrayed it better.

The irony is that even most Nigerian parents are busy raising their daughters to be the sultry Nengi rather than the brainy Ebiza.

I think the governor acted wisely choosing both of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by hopexter(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why is the governor just focused on this girls child issue? Something is not right.

It's either Nengi is not playing balls and the other is to serve as threat or intimidation to her portfolio. If this is it, it's not fair, she would have to be pushed to the wall then we all know what that is. May we never be intimidated against our wish undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Karemarealty288(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Let's solve this ....One is Face of Balyesa Academics and the other one Face of Balyesa Social..

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Myer:

I like how your mind works.

I couldn't have portrayed it better.

The irony is that even most Nigerian parents are busy raising their daughters to be the sultry Nengi rather than the brainy Ebiza.

I think the governor acted wisely choosing both of them.

Well said, my beloved brother.

God bless us all.
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by gozie4naira(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
na the sex style way the Ebizi give the man cous am

she give am spider style
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by sageb: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ebizi Erasure is my kind of girl. Beauty with Brain. Modestgal is another belle I like.
Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by thymm50(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kaybenny:
one Olosho, one a brainy

Girl child choose well ooo

grin grin grin
Make the olosho no go corrupt the brainy, that's my fear. Can two walk together except they agree? What has light got to do with darkness

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi by danjaD(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lashist:
See difference btw the 2 pics of governor with nengi and governor with ebiza...one looks like father and daughter with respect. The other looks like their genitals have exchanged fluids cheesy grin. Nengi look am like say better no fvck up else i will join Close Legs Association grin
hahahahaha "genitals have exchanged fluids" you bad o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.