Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? (837 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by Sameazy15: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Flashback, to when i use to shayo.so one day i got drunk so i enter my neigbour room by force i even sleep at their sitting room till daybreak shayo na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by debbydams(f): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by EFULEFU1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
I killed the barman
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by NiRfreak(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
E plenty...No man would want to cast himself here.....
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by longetivity(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:
I killed the barman
@NPF please do the needful on this criminal
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by EFULEFU1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
longetivity:
@NPF please do the needful on this criminal

I have marked u sad
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by longetivity(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
I danced naked in front of my wife
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by longetivity(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:

I have marked u sad
your days are numbered grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by EFULEFU1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
longetivity:
your days are numbered grin

I will appear in your dream tonight angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by Fvckyouall: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:
I killed the barman

This one small sef I crushed a guy in an industrial grinding machine when I was drunk everyone thought it was a workplace accident
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by EFULEFU1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fvckyouall:

This one small sef I crushed a guy in an industrial grinding machine when I was drunk everyone thought it was a workplace accident

You are a foool angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by Fvckyouall: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
tongue
EFULEFU1:

You are a foool angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by Stockquality: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
I made a call
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by akinlolu26624: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
I danced naked in front of my wife
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by illicit(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
I passed out....
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? by Federalcase(m): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
I joined Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) / I Need Advice On This Please / My Girlfriend Is Too Possessive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.