Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) (806 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / Hack Any Facebook Account Without Phone Number PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) by Tejumola856: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
I saw this post on twitter and I decided to bring it here.
It’s over to you guys that are in relationship, Does it matter how your partner saves up your name on their phone?

If it’s matter then why ?

Re: Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
So far say she no save my number with "OBAX BAKERY". No problem undecided
Re: Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) by HolyMonks: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Shey na name dey bring commitment for relationship??
Your partner saves your number with the way you behave and how they see you.
Re: Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yes! It matters to me!!! Alot...

I attach so much significance to things like this...

I saved his name with so much heart emojis? grin

And stars! embarassed
Re: Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'd rather save your contact with your name. I ain't no fan of lovey-dovey name-saving format. If your name is Chinemerem, that's what you gonna see on my phone. No padlock, no love emoji.

1 Like

Re: Are You Bother By The Name Your Partner Use To Save Your Number?(photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
yes.

it is very important

(1) (Reply)

Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? / I've Been A Simp. / Suggest Something I Can Take To Reduce Sugar In My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.