Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations (30043 Views)

PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by abnot: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2021
dongc:

Man you have been everywhere and talking too much... take a break really...it's a plea....
Don’t be offended as you don’t have to read what I wrote. You can simply ignore and move on .
Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by Fisiryorh(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
I looked at your profile and I wonder which Nigeria airways you are talking about!
The one that flies at night? At day? The one that does inter state or the one that flies people abroad?
I know u feel like talking but while at it, be sensible cos I don't even get the mesaage you are talking about than your parents worked in an abandoned airways...
Take out your parents frustration on the government and pls, get something to eat cos insulting you will be an insult to your condition...
Those parents you are proud to showcase their non essential achievements did a very poor job training an idiot with no sense..
Find something to eat and stop being a Nuisance...
I aired my opinion, you can air yours as others have done without being stupid like you've just done

Silly Dumb Fuçk...guess your sorry ass parents never taught you Respect..I confidently bet that a page my father's CV supercedes 10 of your generations before you & 10 of your future generations after you(that's 1 page per 20 generations of yours)...

I am proud to have such parents human & if you ain't proud of your parents, rot in THE DEEPEST PARTS OF HELL....

***Modified***

Wetin concern my parents with my Nairaland Profile...

Numbskull or Bird brain, which shall I call thee?...

Guess, Both.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety / 12 Members Of The CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee (Full List) / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.