Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited (12490 Views)

Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / Buhari Stole $2.8 Billion As Nnpc Federal Commissioner / Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by OWOLAYEMO: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2011
I sincerely symphatised with Bluelabs but  you should seek financial redress professionally. Any political colouration or undertone will definitely watered down your claims.

Get a good Copyright Lawyer. Best of luck!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by KoikiM: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2011
Fine, CPC stole their idea, but what Bluelabs Limited failed to include in their allegation is that they are not also owner of the sound track. i think the soundtrack was done by omolara together with cobhams. Did they also pay her? I beg joo. I sensed PDP's hand in this.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Eltonluigi(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2011
LOL can't be Seun just derail d thread,the 'ad' thing just show buhari dey ignorant and i guess we all want leaders that has awareness which jonathan isn't either!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Odunnu: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2011
fuke:

Seun is right to have his political inclination but to use his platform
so one sided and so brazenly as he has been doing on this GEJ/Buhari
issue is unethical.

Most, if not all times he puts his  one sided opinions on lead threads.

Nairalanders, If  GEJ wins, you should expect Seun in Aso Rocks as special
Assistant on Internet or IT or one jagajaga portfolio
Since February that Jarus and Aisha2 have forcefully forced Buhari down our throats, where were you?
Do we have any proBB thread that hasnt made the front page while proGEJ is relegated to the background.
The MODs use Seun's platform to campaign for the fundamental islamic fanatic and his lying tongued pastor and we watch 'helplessly'.
Now Seun wakes up two days ago and you guys are already gasping for air!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by johnie: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2011
[size=24pt]So many posts on this thread?

No be April Fools Joke Seun dey pull?
[/size] grin grin grin
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by fatherab1: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2011
9ijaMan:

@Oluwabamis & Opalu,
I slightly disagree with you guys here. Seun is free to take sides as he's a Nigerian who would also be affected by the policies of any government we have in the country. Where I have issues with Seun's posts these past few days are his deliberate attempts at distorting facts and peddling of falsehood in his bid to promote his chosen candidate, GEJ, while he's shamefully and aimlessly attempting to denigrate Buhari. Unfortunately for him, he's been caught pants down on all occasions.

GASKIYA I LIKE THE PANTS DOWN PART OF IT.  REALLY RED-HANDED HOLLOW UNPROVED AND UNPROVABLE FACTS FROM SEUN LATELY
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by sley4life(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2011
i knew long tym he wz a criminal
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by damogul: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2011
THIS WAS JUST POSTED ON THE BUHARISTOLEOURIDEA WEBSITE : "I am one of the lawyers to bluelabs and deliberately left out my name. I am aware that this is a deliberate ploy by the ruling party to tarnish the image of their core opponent. I refuse to be a part of this rash disregard to human dignity."
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by fuke(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Since February that Jarus and Aisha2 have forcefully forced Buhari down our throats, where were you?
Do we have any proBB thread that hasnt made the front page while proGEJ is relegated to the background.
The MODs use Seun's platform to campaign for the fundamental islamic fanatic and his lying tongued pastor and we watch 'helplessly'.
Now Seun wakes up two days ago and you guys are already gasping for air!

You didn't get the point.

Those people you mentioned do not own Nairaland. Seun does. And that puts a lot of responsibility on him.
If I were him I will vote my conscience but keep my opinions to  myself.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by somze(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2011
It is strange that some Buhari supporters are so blind.

So since Buhari is your candidate, it now becomes ok to steal intellectual property and refuse to pay compensation or to offer an explanation to the owners of the property.

This is not only wrong it is illegal.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2011
~Bluetooth:

seun is a young capitalist hustling in a fcked economy !
Yes Seun is a young capitalist who's sole interest would certainly be to protect his investment. I sure would not blame Seun for falling for the GEJ intimidation as we are witnessing across the nation and on news media outlets in Nigeria. The only problem I have with Seun's approach is his deceptive manner of supporting GEJ.
Seun can support GEJ without peddling falsehood which has unfortunately dented whatever little image he has made for himself as the onwer of NL.

Just as someone already alluded, Seun would probably end up being added to the ever growing Special Assistants of GEJ, if (God forbid) GEJ wins the elections.

Beaf, I'll give this to you as you have successfully used the Federal might to intimidate Seun.

Seun, your OAU Ife days, however short they may be were not anything near this bad, at least from what I scooped up about your exploits in Ife.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by somze(f): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2011
damogul:

THIS WAS JUST POSTED ON THE BUHARISTOLEOURIDEA WEBSITE : "I am one of the lawyers to bluelabs and deliberately left out my name. I am aware that this is a deliberate ploy by the ruling party to tarnish the image of their core opponent. I refuse to be a part of this rash disregard to human dignity."

You have not denied their position that their intellectual property was stolen. That is the issue here. Are these guys members of PDP?

Please stick to the discussion and stop diverting our attention to an imaginative black hole.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Odunnu: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2011
@Damogul. . .and what does that thrash you just posted imply?
@fuke: you aint being objective
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by efisher(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2011
Buhari thinks Nigeria is his property and some of his agents have unfortunately taken after him. How can you willfully use somebody's intellectual property without even a phone call to ask permission? We know the BB supporters group have problems with raising funds but they don't have to stoop so low by resorting to robbery! When they accused NTA of rejecting the ad they almost turned Nairaland to Sharialand. Now the truth is revealed and they are enraged!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2011
somze:

It is strange that some Buhari supporters are so blind.

So since Buhari is your candidate, it now becomes ok to steal intellectual property and refuse to pay compensation or to offer an explanation to the owners of the property.

This is not only wrong it is illegal.

In lay man's term, can you kindly point out precisely the IP rights that were infringed upon by the BB team? Is it the soundtrack or the slideshow?

We need to separate the shaft from the seeds. Abeg all these GEJ noise makers should come out to tell us the exact IP rights team BB has contravened!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by naso2(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2011
damogul:

Brighter grammar.
Abeg make we hear word. If youR prinicipal don thief and dem catch am , make him pay. so who no get human dignity now, the thief or the owner of the property?
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by somze(f): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2011
9ijaMan:

Yes Seun is a young capitalist who's sole interest would certainly be to protect his investment. I sure would not blame Seun for falling for the [b]GEJ intimidation as we are witnessing across the nation and on news media outlets in Nigeria. [/b]The only problem I have with Seun's approach is his deceptive manner of supporting GEJ.
Seun can support GEJ without peddling falsehood which has unfortunately dented whatever little image he has made for himself as the onwer of NL.

Just as someone already alluded, Seun would probably end up being added to the ever growing Special Assistants of GEJ, if (God forbid) GEJ wins the elections.

Beaf, I'll give this to you as you have successfully used the Federal might to intimidate Seun.

Seun, your OAU Ife days, however short they may be were not anything near this bad, at least from what I scooped up about your exploits in Ife.

Totally false statement highlighted above. Unlike in the days of Obasanjo where outlets like AIT and several radio stations would have been closed. GEJ has left the media to say and print false and libelous information about him.

Buhari however has a long list of journalists and people he arrested (Decree 2 and 4) concerning freedom of media and speech. Tai Solarin, Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson were imprisoned; Nigerian Medical Association and the National Association of Nigerian Students were outlawed; a N50,000 fine was imposed on The Guardian's publishers , Fela Ransome-Kuti was also imprisoned.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by somze(f): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2011
9ijaMan:

In lay man's term, can you kindly point out precisely the IP rights that were infringed upon by the BB team? Is it the soundtrack or the slideshow?

We need to separate the shaft from the seeds. Abeg all these GEJ noise makers should come out to tell us the exact IP rights team BB has contravened!

Both. The soundtrack was theirs and also the idea.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Odunnu: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2011
For the proBB guys, please check ths thread and drop your comments. Remember,dont get violent with your words. The thread has been clean until this invite. Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-635376.msg8030275;topicseen#
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by damogul: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2011
@Odunnu: all I did was post what I saw on the buharistoelouridea website. No need to be all insultive on me.

SAI BUHARI, SAI BAKARE
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by pek(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2011
My dear nairalanders. I av always seen us as intellectuals even though we always have our view points. Let us not allow politics to becloud our sense of reasoning. We must have a basic understanding of idea, concept, patent and intellectual property b4 we crucify anyone. If bluelab owns d right as they claim, then i think the court is the best place to seek redress. Opening a propagandist website to score cheap popularity is hitting below the belt. This action has a political undertone and must not be encouraged for what is worth.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by luluosas(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2011
@ Odunnu, Now Seun wakes up two days ago and you guys are already gasping for air!

Where is Seun? Can't he respond to all the write ups begging for his answers?
Seun may own this website, but he does not have the right to post what will make Nigerians kill themselves for those that does not care.
If you like, go and hug a transformer.
BB all the way.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by efisher(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2011
Everybody knows Buhari is an enemy of the press and an enemy of freedom. Seun is only exercising his rights. Seun carry on. Those of us that like the freedom of speech we get on nairaland are solidly with you. We do not want a dictator that will steal nairaland and turn it into his own 'fan page'. GEJ pays for service rendered and allows the media work as they should. The FOI bill has the full support of the president so what are we talking about?
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by mrjingles(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2011
This is a DIALOGUE OF THE DEAF, I am surprised at the level of vitriol expressed, the intolerance displayed by both sides. How can we criticize our politicians when we are no different in our attitudes? NL has become IL- INSULTLAND! both camps- BB and GEJ are absolutists in view and see only black or white.

Disagreeing without insult and invectives is a mark of civility and so far we have failed  do so. In my opinion resorting to insults, name calling and abuse of the type I am seeing on ALL threads related to this elections betrays a lack of capacity for REASONED debate, arguments over IDEAS and PRINCIPLES. We don't all have to agree (indeed we shouldn't all agree, thats dangerous) but we surely can disagree in a more civil and reasonable manner. The irony is that we claim the NLand (sorry ILAND) crowd is hip and enlightened, if this is "enlightenment" then this country is in BIG TROUBLE!

What we have here is a failure to communicate people.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by 9ijaMan: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2011
somze:

Both. The soundtrack was theirs and also the idea.

Are you saying Omolara is now bluelab personified? Abeg direct us to the link where we can confirm that Omolara and Asuquo Cobhams are also the owners of bluelab!

If you cannot find any link between them, it'll do you a lot of good to simply shut it!
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by zeeleso(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2011
rasputinn:

How can blessing and exclellence,wisdom and understanding be a mistake

BTW your post smacks of the intolerance of ayatollah buhari we've been talking about,the same vice(either us or nothing and nobody) that made most of his former supporters to liberate themselves from his deception and abandon him in the past few days
If you may give us links as evidence that some of his supporters are abandoning him, then we can believe you. Until then this campaign style is really cheap , shallow and quite frankly completely transparent.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by Odunnu: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2011
damogul:

@Odunnu: all I did was post what I saw on the buharistoelouridea website. No need to be all insultive on me.

SAI BUHARI, SAI BAKARE
i'm sorry you read my post upside down thats why you think I insultd you.But then i'm sorry if you thnk I did.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by AlabaSlim: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2011
Wel wen u stil pple property u wil b burnt lyk dat thief in warri 2dys ago
SAI GEJ
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by dustydee: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2011
go to court
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by luluosas(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2011
I can now see why the political moderators refused to put this post : www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636017.0.html#msg8026995 on the front page, because, they know that, the support base of Buhari will double in few seconds. They are partisan and GEJ die hard fans. Anyway, you will be disappointed because, Buhari is the next president.
If you like, delete it, I will never remove my support for the Buhari presidential bid. Whether he win or not, your cheap blackmail will not stop the moving train of CHANGE that Nigeria has been waiting for.
1pm today, truth will be release on this subject matter. BB all the way.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by headtoto: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2011
Very soon, Jarus - a muslim, will become Buhari's religious adviser on Jihadism and Sharia while Aishat2 will become his adviser on islamic women prostitutes of Nigeria - thats the plan.
Re: 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited by naijangel7(f): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2011
There's something really shady about these  bluelabs people. Even their website looks quite shady.  Methinks that video of theirs is a new creation which came up after the BB campaign video. Watch their video closely and you'll see why. Something just doesn't sit right with their complaint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today! / Plateau State Local Government Elections Result as announced by PLASIEC / 80 Reps Back Elumelu, Ikpeazu And Other House Members Suspended By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.