Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Some Facts About Nigerian Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Facts About Nigerian Women. (508 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Nigerian Women. by The5DME(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
1) All women are the same. Yes I said it. All women are the same! When I say all women are the same, I don't mean in terms of personality though. But all women have an 'instinctual' behavior they all exhibit. Just like domesticated wild animals with their natural instincts to kill, they all are the same.

2) All women are manipulators!

I'll complete it later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Nigerian Women. by fati2001(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
The5DME:
1) All women are the same. Yes I said it. All women are the same! When I say all women are the same, I don't mean in terms of personality though. But all women have an 'instinctual' behavior they all exhibit. Just like domesticated wild animals with their natural instincts to kill, they all are the same.

2) All women are manipulators!

i'll complete it later in the day.

OKAY
Re: Some Facts About Nigerian Women. by Naomila: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
If all women were the same then why'd you put "some facts about Nigerian women" just write some facts about women

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 500mb For N100 Via Http Injector / Only Virgin Ladies Deserves Wedding / Some Men Think They Know What They Want But They Dont !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.