Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Please I Need Your Advice.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Your Advice.. (318 Views)

I Am In A State Of Confusion. Help With Your Advice. / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice.. by georginho10(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good evening y'all including all the moderators on this forum....

please I need your advice base on what's troubling my mind since morning. The thing is that since I walked out of my last job December last year, I have not been able to secure another one until this morning when I spoke to a friend about it. So he told me about where he worked before, saying that they needed a person there urgently (Nylon Factory).

Now when I got there and seeing the nature of the job and the monthly pay, it's really discouraging... Now I was told that I would work from 8am-7pm from Monday to Saturday and sometimes Sunday... When I heard this, the spirit in me just left me.

The take home is 15k and I get to transport myself from my house to the factory, feeding is equally on me...

Considering the fact that I have nothing at hand, is this really worth it??

Lalastical please help me push this to front page as I will be following up every comment.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice.. by Golden057(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
How will you transport yourself if you start?
And by the time you start running into debt to make it to work, how will that amount cover the debt and take care of you till you receive the next pay?

I suggest you look out for a better offer, get loan from money app to take care of yourself( if the situation is unbearable) and pay back when you are paid.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice.. by JohnRich146: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
georginho10:
Good evening y'all including all the moderators on this forum....

please I need your advice base on what's troubling my mind since morning. The thing is that since I walked out of my last job December last year, I have not been able to secure another one until this morning when I spoke to a friend about it. So he told me about where he worked before, saying that they needed a person there urgently (Nylon Factory).

Now when I got there and seeing the nature of the job and the monthly pay, it's really discouraging... Now I was told that I would work from 8am-7pm from Monday to Saturday and sometimes Sunday... When I heard this, the spirit in me just left me.

The take home is 15k and I get to transport myself from my house to the factory, feeding is equally on me...

Considering the fact that I have nothing at hand, is this really worth it??

Lalastical please help me push this to front page as I will be following up every comment.

1, What make you leave your last job?
2, You could have secure another job first before you leave your last job.
3, Always sit down think, make research before you take any step in life

That's my advice for you o boi
Re: Please I Need Your Advice.. by Naomila: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Well it's better you manage this job until you get something better. you can't just decide to sit at home.
And it's been like only a month you've been jobless ,take this and keep searching
Re: Please I Need Your Advice.. by georginho10(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
I left my last job because of the attitude of the owner of the place... I work from Monday to Sunday without a day off for 15k monthly salary... He doesn't pay until the 5th day of the new month.

what really made me left the job was that at the end of the month of November, he didn't pay on the 5th of December as usual until on the 7th when he sent a colleague to give me 10k out of 15k, saying he will pay the balance of 5k on the 12th of December...

I just have to leave there for my sanity and besides I don't get to save anything and still don't get time to look for another work.

JohnRich146:

1, What make you leave your last job?
2, You could have secure another job first before you leave your last job.
3, Always sit down think, make research before you take any step in life

That's my advice for you o boi
Re: Please I Need Your Advice.. by Mide3367: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
God help you

(1) (Reply)

Academic Research Assistant. Remote / Vacancies For Audit Trainee / Vacancy For The Position Of A Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.