Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife (1921 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife by espboy: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
I'm a 27 year old guy and I have been having an affair with my brother's wife for about five years now. They have been married for ten years and they only have one son who happens to be mine.

My brother is a business man and he travels a lot, he's wife is very beautiful and I've always been attracted to her. We started seeing each other and we even have a son together, my brother thinks my son is his. READ MORE

Re: I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife by imagrg(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Clap for yourself! shocked
Re: I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife by espboy: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pa Pa papapa myself grin
Re: I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife by kingPhidel(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Congratulations for successful graduation to become Demon. More of such behavior you’ll be satan himself
Re: I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife by alphaNomega: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Another useless thread
Re: I Have Been Having S3x With My Elder Brother's Wife by logicalhumour: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
True story here: My older brother is outside the country, his wife with two kids came to stay with me (he instructed her to do so)

The girl is igbo-calabar, and sincerely, I haven't been understanding this girl o. At first I thought she was just excessively playful, but sha ehn.

It's when I'm watching film at night that she will be doing one kind of pretense sleep on the couch, and flashing her tighs anyhow. I want to tell her to forget about it ever happening, but that will be so much cringe if she truly doesn't mean to seduce me or something.

This lady has spanked my butt on two occasions... I'm dead serious right now. She plays with me too much seriously.

I dunno if she just want to put me inside trouble or something...

Seriously.

I should probably make a thread for this.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tiktok Star Drops N@kk@d Videos And Photos On Social Media To Trend More / I Don’t Always Have The Urge To Have Sex / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.