Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) (1427 Views)

First Time In My Life I Knack And She Didnt Cum / Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Tspize7: 2:30am On Jan 14, 2021
I started dating this girl, back then in 2017. She got pregnant a d she gave birth to my son. I accepted her and the baby, this girl was unexposed, since she was a secondary school drop out. She learnt hair dressing and make up, since my mum said I can't marry a drop out. My parents even assisted in buying jamb form for her, she scored 134 but yet still since we promised her parents we will send her to school. We bribed to get admission fr her, almost 80k. She got admission into federal college of education Zuba. Paid her school fees, house rents, textbooks, bought foodstuffs ,kitchen utensils I can't remember everything. This same gal went to sch around January 2020 by march 2020 I found out she was ducking another guy in school and yet still the guy had the guts to tell me to tell my wife(baby mama)to learn how to close her legs. We had issues and to be sincere I know I messed up by beating her up and I swear that was the first time. This gal in particular, ve gone to see her parents oh . she did not even deny it, she ran away from home leaving our 1year 10 months old son then. She returned after 3weeks, she was still forming right. My parents and I decided she ain't good fr me and I swore not to allow her take my son. Am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Scot1255: 2:38am On Jan 14, 2021
Nope. When a gal is till very young, they see marriage as "Tie down". They don't want that. They want to explore.. Fvck all they want during that period. Then start thinking about settling down after age 27. You r d person in d best position to advice yourself.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Braintrain: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2021
How old are you?
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2021
DNA test ASAP cool
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Womanizer(m): 3:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Didn't you know she was a secondary school drop out when you were fĂșcking her?

2 Likes

Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Divoc19(f): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2021
You are not wrong

Keep your son and give her time to grow up.

Move on with your future abeg

Tspize7:
I started dating this girl, back then in 2017. She got pregnant a d she gave birth to my son. I accepted her and the baby, this girl was unexposed, since she was a secondary school drop out. She learnt hair dressing and make up, since my mum said I can't marry a drop out. My parents even assisted in buying jamb form for her, she scored 134 but yet still since we promised her parents we will send her to school. We bribed to get admission fr her, almost 80k. She got admission into federal college of education Zuba. Paid her school fees, house rents, textbooks, bought foodstuffs ,kitchen utensils I can't remember everything. This same gal went to sch around January 2020 by march 2020 I found out she was ducking another guy in school and yet still the guy had the guts to tell me to tell my wife(baby mama)to learn how to close her legs. We had issues and to be sincere I know I messed up by beating her up and I swear that was the first time. This gal in particular, ve gone to see her parents oh . she did not even deny it, she ran away from home leaving our 1year 10 months old son then. She returned after 3weeks, she was still forming right. My parents and I decided she ain't good fr me and I swore not to allow her take my son. Am I wrong?
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by jaymichael(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Tspize7:
You did the right thing. Take good care of your son, let the girl go. Your son growing ul with that girl is a bad influence. Face your future. 10 years from now, you will be happy you had a son.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Brunosamel(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2021
Tspize7:
you are not wrong brother, I will still do the Same if I'm in Your shoes... Take care of your son and find your real partner..
Young girls will always go rogue don't depend on them to stay with you forever
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Tspize7: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Womanizer:
I still loved her DAT way, I did not even bother about that sef. And moreover, we fuvjed ourselves. You are making it look as if the sez want consensual..
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Shortyyy(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2021
You got a teenager pregnant, someone who hasn't even experienced life and you expect her to just be with you for the rest of her life?

The pregnancy was a mistake, people change, things happen.

She has been exposed. She has seen the other side of life, and she wants to enjoy her youthful age. Please allow her.

And that son is not yours.
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Daniiel: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Send her packing ... No Time for drama ... Thank God sey u Neva marry m
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Debbyblahempire(f): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
We've not heard her own side of the story but from what yhu said....yhure wrong go have ever laid yhur hands on her..yhu know she's still young and naive....

Oga leave her if yhu don't love her anymore...rather than complicating her life..
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Tspize7: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shortyyy:
You got a teenager pregnant, someone who hasn't even experienced life and you expect her to just be with you for the rest of her life?

The pregnancy was a mistake, people change, things happen.

She has been exposed. She has seen the other side of life, and she wants to enjoy her youthful age. Please allow her.

And that son is not yours.

She is not a teenager, a gal of 20 is not a teenager. The boy is my carbon copy, the way I look when I was a baby he looked the same way exactly. Just like 2 face and his son.. More Dan one people have said he looks exactly like me..
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Isokoson1: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm college of education zuba,e near my house, bros I no go lie you... You see those college girls,dem dey like Bleep like mad, but me I no just get Dia fucking time.. I prefer to use my time to hustle for money than hustle for pussy... I go advice say make you leave that girl.. I dey always dey tell my friends say once you dey date girl... She get admission enter school.. Make u forget that girl.. She no go be ur own again.. Same thing to married women way Dia husband put for school... Dem go turn fuckerholic... I dey see dem for zuba here well well
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Womanizer:

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by pretydiva(f): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nope you ain't wrong. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) by Tspize7: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Isokoson1:
Hmmm college of education zuba,e near my house, bros I no go lie you... You see those college girls,dem dey like Bleep like mad, but me I no just get Dia fucking time.. I prefer to use my time to hustle for money than hustle for pussy... I go advice say make you leave that girl.. I dey always dey tell my friends say once you dey date girl... She get admission enter school.. Make u forget that girl.. She no go be ur own again.. Same thing to married women way Dia husband put for school... Dem go turn fuckerholic... I dey see dem for zuba here well well

I've moved on.
U fit know her.
But it all in d past

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Worst/funny Experience In A Hospital?? / Check Out A Man Chat With Dangote / Pastors Are PIMPS. I Pity Women Church Mongers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.