Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy (1352 Views)

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Geminita1(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yes dummy grin

You are just his fall back plan.

You are not his type.

He won't bring that mess near his ideal woman.

Even if you happen to be his type, you will depreciate in value in a short while and cease being his type.

He will never want to impress you. You cheap.

He will despise you.

He will marry you and take you through hell.

If by 0.000000001 chance he makes it, he will cheat on your ass with those gold digging women he complained to you about ( You remember? grin)

Now baby girl,

Let no woke Buffon decampaign you from a bright future. You carry generations in your womb. Birth them in abundance or not at all.

God finished creating everything before he created us his children and ushered us in. That's the perfect precedence to follow and a strong show of love. Men have the direct nature of God and always, I mean ALWAYS do likewise to those that are dear to them.

No matter how brilliant a student is, he must write and pass an exam before getting a good result record.

Same way, a broke man must come into financial stability before getting a good companion.

Disregard the grass to grace epistles, use your intuition, they are mostly lies and exxagerations to lure naive women into stagnant relationships, is it not Nigeria that you know where people can barely feed properly, women ageing like bananas for stress and many people's children have turned e-beggers for lack of care.

Men need women, ask Adam.
God created everything good for Adam including other planets/stars to enjoy yet Adam still felt lonely.

It wasn't Eve that was lonely, it was the man Adam that was lonely.

We have this certain truth that even if you give a man the whole world he would still be lonely. Only a woman-companion can satisfy him.

The only men that don't need women are men with a higher calling like Paul. Men with a different non worldly assignment. They have this energy that keeps them afloat.

But you see the average man, the only thing in his brain is how to make money and start a family with his dream woman.

As for women there is no record of us being lonely without men. So no one can say for sure women are incomplete without men.

What am I saying, you are the prize, even nature tells you so. Pay attention, if he doesn't have it together don't let him bring you in!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Boomboost(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin Is babygirl also broke?

Where is food and clothing coming from?

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Ebukaboss(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where is food and clothing comin from
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Nonexisting1: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have never in this my life heard a successful woman or female achiever call men broke so it leaves me with only one option. This one here is definitely from Allen Avenue.

11 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Geminita1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Boomboost:
grin Is babygirl also broke?

Where is food and clothing coming from?
Every girl child needs to benefit from every man in her life. Her father first and then her husband. She is entitled to their provisions. Its an overflow life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by asuraking: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Madam dir one no fit work.what type of stupid writeup b dir.all wetin u write na just excuse to b a golddigger.abeg go and make ur money b4 ranting here.

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Geminita1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I have never in this my life heard a successful woman or female achiever call men broke so it leaves me with only one option. This one here is definitely from Allen Avenue.

I'm no successful woman or female achiever. I just know my rights grin

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by virginprincess(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
I love the valwence on this threadcheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Nonexisting1: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Geminita1:

I'm no successful woman or female achiever. I just know my rights grin
At least we can agree on one thing. Let me guess. The rights you are talking about is the right to date successful men abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Laturuturu: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Geminita1:
Yes dummy grin

You are not his type.

Even if you happen to be his type, you will depreciate in value in a short while and cease being his type.

He will despise you.

If by 0.000000001 chance he makes it, he will cheat on your ass with those gold digging women he complained to you about ( You remember? grin)

Now baby girl,

Let no woke Buffon decampaign you from a bright future. You carry generations in your womb. Birth them in abundance or not at all.

God finished creating everything before he created us his children and ushered us in. That's the perfect precedence to follow and a strong show of love. Men have the direct nature of God and always, I mean ALWAYS do likewise to those that are dear to them.

No matter how brilliant a student is, he must write and pass an exam before getting a good result record.

Same way, a broke man must come into financial stability before getting a good companion.

Disregard the grass to grace epistles, use your intuition, they are mostly lies and exxagerations to lure naive women into stagnant relationships, is it not Nigeria that you know where people can barely feed properly, women ageing like bananas for stress and many people's children have turned e-beggers for lack of care.

God created everything good for Adam including other planets/stars to enjoy yet Adam still felt lonely.

We have this certain truth that even if you give a man the whole world he would still be lonely. Only a woman-companion can satisfy him.

The only men that don't need women are men with a higher calling like Paul. Men with a different non worldly assignment. They have this energy that keeps them afloat.

But you see the average man, the only thing in his brain is how to make money and start a family with his dream woman.

As for women there is no record of us being lonely without men. So no one can say for sure women are incomplete without men.

What am I saying, you are the prize, even nature tells you so. Pay attention, if he doesn't have it together don't let him bring you in!

How much is hookup with you...
Over night and shirt time
Do you suck dick
Do you do anal

5 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Ebukaboss(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I love the valwence on this threadcheesy cheesy cheesy.

Why
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Geminita1(f): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
At least we can agree on one thing. Let me guess. The rights you are talking about is the right to date successful men abi? grin
You are not my audience grin

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by JOACHINpedro: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
A broke man shouldn't be in relationship. Agreed

3 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by virginprincess(f): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ebukaboss:

Why
I nor know why but when i read what the op wrote i just found unknown joycheesy cheesy.
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Nonexisting1: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Geminita1:
You are not my audience grin
I approve of your wawulence. You vaginarians can go get them simps, they are useless to my gender after all.

5 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Geminita1(f): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
A broke man shouldn't be in relationship. Agreed

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Geminita1(f): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I approve of your wawulence. You vaginarians can go get them simps, they are useless to my gender after all.
Simp= Alpha male

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Ebukaboss(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I nor know why but when i read what the op wrote i just found unknown joycheesy cheesy.

u are vawulence
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Jeon(f): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2022
lolz.

Ladies should focus on themselve... And leave all those broke guys alone.

You are not his type, he's just passing time with you. Wait till the moment money mistakenly comes his way.

Take e.g those yahoo [ritual boys ]the moment they hit 5ht , the next thing is girls, club, clothes. So ladies wise up and secure the bag.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2022
TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL
Stay broke all the days of your life and leech on a rich guy.
The few that manage to stay with you when you were broke will turn to mrs " I was with you when you had nothing " or mrs " I made you who you are"

One advice for the guys, fvck these girls crazy, when you're ready, marry a foreigner grin

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Magnoliaa(f): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:

Finally. I thought I was never going to see this after I saw your comment up there, attempting to classify women.

I mean, no woman should be letting some man opinion dictate anything to her, but you, right here, are exactly why some women give the "good, different, independent" girl a middle finger.

At the end of the day, all women are vaginarians to you. Including the successful ones; the female achievers; the ones who think they have sense; the low maintenance; the high maintenance; the Bob the Builders, and the ones who came for the sugar.

If all women are useless to men, and na insults you go still use wash them las, las, why is a gold-digging woman particularly painful to you, especially when other women aren't better? grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Theboy21: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2022
One brokeboy don serve this one cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Allison012: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2022
When an average woman makes money, she don't need a man.

When an average man makes money, he needs a woman to spend that money with. Chai.
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Prettygirl200(f): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2022
This writeup make sense oooo in that case, should I leave the broke guy asking me out? Cuz I have always had this thoughts not untill I saw this writeup.

2 Likes

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by jogsman01(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2022
Trash! They've done you wayo. Sorry babe. Take heart and try again. Yours still dey amongst us.
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Xerxes007: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Geminita1:
Yes dummy grin

You are not his type.

He will despise you.

Now baby girl,

Entitled pieces of shite

1 Like

Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by 1Sharon(f): 8:41am On Apr 08
Xerxes007:

Entitled pieces of shite

Hey dusty grin
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by FitCorper: 2:15pm On Apr 08
Geminita1:
Yes dummy grin

You are not his type.

He will despise you.

Now baby girl,

grin
Mehn the way God created this life is so imbalance. He in His wisdom put so much power on women when it comes to sex. If you check the Old Testament very well amongst all the commandments, He put “thou shall not commit adultery but not thou shall not commit fornication. Which means raping a child of god can be classified as adultery. If you get baby make u try treat her well and take care of her to the best of your ability. Only she go submit herself willingly to you.
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by Negroid001(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08
The fact remains. A broke man and a woman have no business being in a relationship.
She's not your responsibility neither should you be a burden to her.

If you're broke, will you even like yourself?

Keep your broke energy far away from me.
Re: Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy by MikeofKd(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08
Women are so obsessed with men dey just be pretending alot lmaoo. Broke guys dis , rich guys dat and yet here is dis one saying women aren't lonely lol people dat can kill for attention ,people dat if u don't call dem in a day dey assume and come into 100 conclusions within seconds. Funny creatures.

Enjoy your 20s while it last cause after you hit 30 ,it's your type dat would be begging me to make you a 5th wife.

(1) (Reply)

Does Fashion Always Make Us Beautiful? / Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? / Naija Babes Must A Guy Pay For Everything For Una?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.