Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) (26848 Views)

Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi / How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) / How To Make Doya Da Kwia, A Northern Nigerian Street Food (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by atk5: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Then how is garri prepare?
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I used to love kilishi more than anyone until I bought plastic as kilishi at jabi garage motor park during night journey.

if you see the food making process sometimes, u will regret eating outside especially hausa food,fruit, they care little about hygiene, use gutter water to wash fruits.

some of those kilishi will stay in their hands for one month,and u will still buy that shit. all they do is warm it. my friends be careful about what goes into your mouth.

I have seen stuff, from the mama put whose saliva is part of the food they served you, or some restaurants that mix yesterday stale food that cockroaches has shit upon. or those hausa boys that sell eggs, they keep warming it for one month.

Sorry about your experience! Does Hausa people, they no dey send at all. I don't take kilish after I saw the video of plastic been used as kilish. Other Hausa vegetables' na buy and soak with Salt for 5minutes or ten and rewashing before consuming. Na God dey save person for this country. People eat poison here on a daily basis. Wetin person no know, no go kill'am.
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by Oshokalo: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I used to love kilishi more than anyone until I bought plastic as kilishi at jabi garage motor park during night journey.

if you see the food making process sometimes, u will regret eating outside especially hausa food,fruit, they care little about hygiene, use gutter water to wash fruits.

some of those kilishi will stay in their hands for one month,and u will still buy that shit. all they do is warm it. my friends be careful about what goes into your mouth.

I have seen stuff, from the mama put whose saliva is part of the food they served you, or some restaurants that mix yesterday stale food that cockroaches has shit upon. or those hausa boys that sell eggs, they keep warming it for one month.

puuuuke,ayama
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by Oshokalo: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
When Tubaba sang that song "Anytime i go Abuja i go buy you Kilishi" I was so curious to know how this Kilishi taste for Tubaba to be buying it for girls and they will open legs for him, he will now give them belle.

When my bro was coming back from the North from service years back, I ask him to buy me Kilishi, I was really anticipating to eat it.

I almost throw up after having a bite, no nutrient, very dry something it will even reduce your blood, since that day, I deleted that Tubaba song and if i go to any club or bar i hear the DJ play that song, I do tipped them to change the song.

Maybe the Kilishi dey make girls Hot.
laugh just dey scratch me
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
aribisala0:
How do you know? Have you tried? The correct thing is to do it and then get people to taste "blindly" and see if they can tell the difference.

That is the scientific approach
Not to sit at hoe and make declarations

Have seen process before more than once.
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by aribisala0(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Have seen process before more than once.
Oven process?
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by tolguy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

hahahahahahahahaahaha plastic? i'm sure the seller is from kano
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by humurphia(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
angelfallz:
Those of you that say the preparation is so gross, why not see it as an entrepreneurial opportunity.
Get in touch with those who are into kilishi making, offer to improve the preparation process and hygiene.

That would be one of the selling points of your product, it's hygienically prepared.
Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by Entrepreneurrr: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:

some of those kilishi will stay in their hands for one month,and u will still buy that shit. all they do is warm it my friends be careful about what goes into your mouth
I have seen stuff, from the mama put whose saliva is part of the food they served you, or some restaurants that mix yesterday stale food that cockroaches has shit upon. or those hausa boys that sell eggs,.they keep warming it for one month.

why u too dey lie, thats our major issues here in Nigeria just because you hate another region does not mean u will lie about them just to get some likes.

Come and tell me how do they warm kilishi?
and

which egg stays for a month just because they keep boiling it without spoiling?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by Pharaohny: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala for who dey find hygiene for Hausa food
Re: How To Make Kilishi, A Northern Nigerian Beef Jerky (Pix, Video) by MOVIC6: 1:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Igbo man no dey make suya. Oduduwa over to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.