Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man (73413 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Monday60655(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
If your story is true, the guy was sharp enough to do you what you intend to do him.
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Princeofasia: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ryan03:
it will not be well with the lady that broke your heart and rendered you useless grin chai!
it was your mother cheesy
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Lordswazz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
darealbabe:

This one is pained.

You seem to know about the happenings that led to all of this. Care to share?
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Ryan03(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
it was your mother cheesy
no wonder. Na old woman kpekus she take swear for you. Ah! Your life nor fit better again embarassed

1 Like

Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Princeofasia: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ryan03:
no wonder. Na old woman kpekus she take swear for you. Ah! Your life nor fit better again embarassed
yes i prefer milfs. it will never be well with your mama
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Ryan03(f): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
yes i prefer milfs. it will never be well with your mama
she is dead, nothing fit happen again grin so na like this your life take end? Ah!
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by chatinent: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Two stupid people.
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Princeofasia: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ryan03:
she is dead, nothing for happen again grin so na like this your life take end? Ah!
the closest woman to you will join her soon
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
So e dey pain una
U beta love dat man
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Ryan03(f): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
the closest woman to you will join her soon
lol, see mumu o. You use your life take play urgent 2k for old woman kpekus, you dey find who you go swear for. Your life don bend, he don bend. Even iron bender nor fit straighten am grin
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by bejeria101(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Karlifate post=98045196][/quote]
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by bejeria101(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mide3367:
Awwn what a touching motivational story grin

Very touching!
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by chival(f): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
This woman is funny. You got a raw deal out of a relationship. Count your losses and move on. Even if the guy is a bum, he neither forced you to date him, nor stole from you. At first glance, I thought the man defrauded her of money. This is just spite and wickedness caused by the fact that she was spurned. She is really pained.
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Psoul(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
He talks big, throws big names around and oh I have never been with someone as intentional in his conversations as Dammy. He carefully selects his words but of course with time you will soon discover that those are empty words that holds no meaning to him. He only said those things to make you feel good while you give him more money either for food or drinks or even transport as he is always broke and in your mindseye you will think and even thank God that you finally found The One.

The highlighted line was what gave her that greenlight to submit all (Cash and Kpekus) to the guy, thinking that God had sent her a very loving, caring and handsome husband.

Na dat one dey pain am pass.
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by GEEBITE: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
A man taking mirror selfie,that sums it up.
Kimjongun:
Guys like this are actually plenty, embarrassingly subhuman species
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by omoharry(f): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pele oo! The guy is a hustler .We have so many of them living fake life and living off thier girl friends or sugar mummies .
And to you all that are mocking the this lady and supporting this hustler ,you are all hypocrite .The same mouth you used in condemning hungry ladies that collect 2&5k for recharge card is the same you are using to encouraging such hustlers that are living off women .

1 Like

Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by missKiffy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Gist us na, what happened
bolaayenimo:
The guy dumped her on December 28th. i knwo what hapenned between them
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by piagetskinner(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Guy looks like the ugly version of Tyler perry
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Suremikky(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
omoge Don loose guard..ur desperation for a husband landed u in this mess.. It's quite pathetic and unfortunate that u didn't realize he is actually a scam until he had chopped both ur cash and kpekus.. shine eyes next time aunty.
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by adesharp2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pierocash:
You didn't tell us the money he took from you,and why you want us to drag him for you.

You sound like a jilted lover.brace up,and move on. He has found love elsewhere.
Abi ooo
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Chochovini: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
when the going was good or do i say when dammy was servicing her rotten kpekus, she no drag him online ooo cheesy cheesy grin, and now she is done with the cruise, she wan come spoil the guy's image... i won't believe this nonsense till I hear Dammy own side of the story
. Sense no go kill you my broda.
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Jaqenhghar: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Someone7:

They have no business calling themselves men. I lost my job a few months after getting married and my wife paid for everything when my savings ran out. I almost lost my mind those 3 months. Literally jumped on a job offer that came up in the North East knowing it would take me away from home.
I fel you bro. As a man you have to do what you have to do. I was out of job for 2 years. It was crazy. The funny thing is these guys dont wabt to work yet they want all the respect

2 Likes

Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Coinbased: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by sirduck67(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
two elephants
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Definitely a member of the broke stingy association'.

Madam how can to give a beast looking creature like this any kobo from your purse?

Don't you see your fellow women or girls to lend money to?
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by christopher123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Privatepart00:
Same way some ladies keep asking for urgent 5K
Deal with your problem you aren’t the first person to give money to someone
lol
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by bjayx: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
darealbabe:

Better gist. So this guy went to Lautech but kept bragging that he schooled abroad. Lmfao!
I don't think he got d admission then... He wasn't straight with his words n rumor around was DAT he was a ghost student
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by poiZon: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Omoge Dora Drags Damilola Kawojue
On Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223768669860822&id=1116137011
For the first time i will absolve buhari from something bad.
My brodas and sistas no be buhari cause this one o.
Good night
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Josywhyte: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Girls wey dey scam men u no talk ba? This is one of the reasons we formed Stingy Men Association of Nigeria(SMAN). I guess it's working at full capacity now....hahahahah
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by Cousin9999: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Well, if roles were reversed, women would call him 'broke' and 'bitter.'

Why drag him? I mean, it really won't stop his hustle, especially since there are women willing to simp men.
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by holywind(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2021
so which money are you talking about, because i didn't see where you said you lent him money, those money were the money you gave out freely and willingly unto love and romance things so forget it, the guy is not owing you
Re: "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man by anthonyuncle(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Oga don chop her money, chop kpekus join.... grin

you get the point now!
that's just it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.