Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone (9523 Views)

Nigerian Man Held A Chinese Man For Spoiling His Phone (Video) / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Farizzy: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Randerl:
That Your FRIEND must be from BURMA

grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Farizzy: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Meister:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a generator sef, a power surge can cause that but I'm very certain this didn't happen to the OPs friend, nah marketers be this

Whether na d OP friend or not. The story looks true....no b only this Redmi be gab sha. But this one worse. Thank God fr d guy life.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Farizzy: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
sunshineV:
mtcheew hold up the phone with ur four fingers on the screen.... i want to see something
grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Farizzy: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aarum:
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing , which kind thing be this .
Guy e no funny o. That guy would have lost his life o.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Farizzy: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aarum:
As in ehn. Everything abt this country is annoying .
So annoying. Even phone no get value
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Farizzy: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aarum:
iPhone is still their baba na .
cool
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by pumupmachine: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pretiboi:
Wahala for who play console game on mobile oooo. .

Hello Nairaland guys,

Hope you guys are having a lovely morning.

Please i want you guys to help me judge or probably justify if this kind of deceit called advice is worth it.

I had this friend of mine who is a game lover and loves playing console games a lot but this time he decided to try something new away from console so he came to me for advice on what kind of gaming phone to buy for PUBG and other kinds of Mobile games.

I won't mention any brand name

Before the fan boys will say i don come again with my wahala

Unfortunately, while playing common PUBG game in the highest frame rate the Redmi phone catches fire and almost exploded right in his face.

I'm still in shock ooo after this brand keeps saying they are the best and tagging other brands as crap yet see what happened

My advice to all mobile phones are same, immediately you start selling in Nigeria all the quality drops to Nigerian market standard

Be it Samsung , Nokia, Redmi , Tecno, infinix , oppo, vivo
See pictures attached .. i rest my case.
China phones supporters how market?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by pumupmachine: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

Please i want you guys to help me judge or probably justify if this kind of deceit called advice is worth it.

I had this friend of mine who is a game lover and loves playing console games a lot but this time he decided to try something new away from console so he came to me for advice on what kind of gaming phone to buy for PUBG and other kinds of Mobile games.

Unfortunately, while playing common PUBG game in the highest frame rate the Redmi phone catches fire and almost exploded right in his face.

I'm still in shock ooo after this brand keeps saying they are the best and tagging other brands as crap yet see what happened

My advice to all mobile phones are same, immediately you start selling in Nigeria all the quality drops to Nigerian market standard

Una don see film today.. Abeg the guy ear comot?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by pumupmachine: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
To see quality original items to buy again na wahala for naija,

Na naira devaluation cause am.
Na ur bad leaders cause am.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by pumupmachine: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Meister:
Nonsense lie, I've seen at least 4 different stories with this same picture. All of you are mad
Better madness dey worry all of dem. To think that this Redmi sef get head..very yeye phone!!
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by pumupmachine: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
talktalk4u:
you need Red wine 5 bottles Bills on me
On top wetin. Yeye marketer, wetin dey sweet u?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by pumupmachine: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
NuclearReactor:

They are at it again undecided
Tecno/Infinix marketers with there dumb marketing strategies
I know it's the same person that created the thread that is giving replies!! Una no dey tire
They r all mad including the Redmi and xaomi marketers. Just imagine their yeye phones.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by pumupmachine: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
survillematrix:
Na word u talk my oga. . . U really sabi wetin dey

Yes na
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Ruchytechy: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

Wow. This is bad o.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Ruchytechy: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

See gbese..maybe it's the generator.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Ruchytechy: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
talktalk4u:
guy you better stay calm . This is not the first time unna phone don explode . If na transsion brand , samsung, oppo or vivo unna go come they talk rubbish . Now its coming back to you guys.. i will say it if you want to buy redmi or xiaomi buy from. Aliexpress .... Their phones is in Nigeria is crap low standard
True. Y their phone dey always explode?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Ruchytechy: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Meister:
Nonsense lie, I've seen at least 4 different stories with this same picture. All of you are mad
So the story is everywhere?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Ruchytechy: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
To see quality original items to buy again na wahala for naija,

Na naira devaluation cause am.
Yes o..the country and leaders no dey help matters at all. Fake phones, fake everything everywhere.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by hansonf60: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

Wow..
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by hansonf60: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
VEXT:
Lies.. The owner charges the phone with a generator... The generator burnt the phone... So is not matter of brand... The fault is from the generator... We all know how many times, generator have explode many of our electrical appliances at home!!!
So it's the generator.na wa o
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by hansonf60: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
NuclearReactor:

I know it's the same person that created the thread that is giving replies!! Una no dey tire
I don't think it's marketing o.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by kickie: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

O shock wan bakan....
This is so so bad oo
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by kickie: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hello Nairaland guys,

Iphone na una papa. All these china phones here and there are not standard. They are all rubbish.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by kickie: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
nightbuzzer:
if the post is everywhere then its true that the device exploaded

I agree. Naija no dey carry rumour wey iota of truth no dey.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by kickie: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
NuclearReactor:

Sharrap..na everything be marketing for ur eyes. All china phones are bad ooo
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by edoairways: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
VEXT:
Lies.. The owner charges the phone with a generator... The generator burnt the phone... So is not matter of brand... The fault is from the generator... We all know how many times, generator have explode many of our electrical appliances at home!!!
I use generator to charge my redmni note 8 on daily basis without issue. There must be reason why that phone exploded
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Dspec: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2021
alfredtemile:
Why will generator burn phone instead of charger. . . SMH
Thinking abt this too undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finally: Root For The Infinix Zero 2/16gb Edition / Olx Is Rejecting My Ads / Is There Something Wrong With Etisalat 200 Customer Care Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.