Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone (8912 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by shorelink: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Exactly. . .
Meister:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a generator sef, a power surge can cause that but I'm very certain this didn't happen to the OPs friend, nah marketers be this
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by shorelink: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2021
At all. . . Rubbish talk
Meister:

Your talk no get bearing
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by shorelink: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2021
cool cool cool
NuclearReactor:

Is he not the one that claimed the phone belongs to a friend How is it now mumu to ask him to validate his claims
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by shorelink: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NuclearReactor:
Guys no need to continue talking to this useless marketers abeg, notice how one moniker will reply like 15 comments in a row, it was alfredtemile at first then pretiboi then maduksben just like that, one dumb guy is just somewhere switching accounts and replying everything that exposes his lies...
Transsion marketers I weak for Una matter cry
Tueh angry
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by shorelink: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Very Nonsense and Ingredient
Gemineye:

Transsion mediocrity will not kee Nigerians. This one is busy self servicing to the idea that redmi note 9 got burnt to that extent from gaming...SMH angry

nonsense and. Ingredients
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2021
shorelink:
At all. . . Rubbish talk

These are from google
No be Xiaomi be that?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Gemineye:

Transsion mediocrity will not kee Nigerians. This one is busy self servicing to the idea that redmi note 9 got burnt to that extent from gaming...SMH angry

nonsense and. Ingredients

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2021
NuclearReactor:
Guys no need to continue talking to this useless marketers abeg, notice how one moniker will reply like 15 comments in a row, it was alfredtemile at first then pretiboi then maduksben just like that, one dumb guy is just somewhere switching accounts and replying everything that exposes his lies...
Transsion marketers I weak for Una matter cry
Tueh angry

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by theMagnet: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2021
shorelink:
Exactly. . .

These are from google
No be Xiaomi be that?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2021
shocked
Aarum:
Lol grin grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm. . .
zieraw2005:
Thank God for his life
Really. . .
NeoWanZaeed:
xiaomi is better than tecno and infinix though. But tecno is staging up their game
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm . . . is the story really a lie?
Auxigen:

For real? shocked
But what do people gain from all these lies na
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:16am On Jan 17, 2021
shocked cool shocked
SpicyMimi:
I really hope you guys get paid by these phone brands grin Chicken Fights everyday!
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Really. . .
DarrrkMatter:
that phone na replica
iono any redmi phone with that camera layout that has rear finger print sensor

correct me if I'm wrong
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm. . . shocked shocked shocked
Hilariousthiago:
I bought my Redmi Note 9S last Christmas and it has never heated up for once despite using it to play 3D games almost everyday... I don't know the reason why y'all are trying to discredit Redmi phones tbh, you stole the pictures from an Asian post on Facebook and you didn't even know what caused the phone to get burnt but you're claiming it happened to your friend... Have fear of God nah
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Nawa ooo
mattbass:

E show say u don't know a crap about iPhone ���

Next time research before you spew rubbish on net.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Really. . . Please tell us more
mattbass:
Most smartphone users in Nigeria still don't understand their gadgets. We follow brand rather than quality. Only few people make thorough research before buying smartphone.
I will still reiterate that Techno and Infinix have really corrupted gullible smartphone users in Nigeria. They sell inferior products to their users year in year out and keep refurbishing same product by re-casing it.

After dumping Transsion products for over four years I have never looked back again. Having used Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Umidigi and Xiaomi products I can vehemently tell you guys that Transsion are nothing but cheats.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 1:54am On Jan 17, 2021
i thought of that too. . .
fuckboys:
The source of that heat burn wasn't internal, it was from an external source. Nobody can tell me otherwise.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 2:01am On Jan 17, 2021
i think i can see Redmi written on it
alfredtemile:
But nah Redmi phone abi nor be Redmi phone?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by chapelaries: 2:03am On Jan 17, 2021
RUBBISH. . . me i dont understand again ooo
Abi the writeup nor be true?
sleek4luv:

So you believe that rubbish the OP wrote...mtchewww
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:25am On Jan 17, 2021
Xiaomi and their scrab. . . At least this one go shut their mouth wella
Pretiboi:
Wahala for who play console game on mobile oooo. .

Hello Nairaland guys,

Hope you guys are having a lovely morning.

Please i want you guys to help me judge or probably justify if this kind of deceit called advice is worth it.

I had this friend of mine who is a game lover and loves playing console games a lot but this time he decided to try something new away from console so he came to me for advice on what kind of gaming phone to buy for PUBG and other kinds of Mobile games.

I won't mention any brand name

Before the fan boys will say i don come again with my wahala

Unfortunately, while playing common PUBG game in the highest frame rate the Redmi phone catches fire and almost exploded right in his face.

I'm still in shock ooo after this brand keeps saying they are the best and tagging other brands as crap yet see what happened

My advice to all mobile phones are same, immediately you start selling in Nigeria all the quality drops to Nigerian market standard

Be it Samsung , Nokia, Redmi , Tecno, infinix , oppo, vivo
See pictures attached .. i rest my case.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Na really chai, u dey pity am?
AK6464:
Chai
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Abi, but still dem nor wan gree. . .
nightbuzzer:
if the post is everywhere then its true that the device exploaded
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Lmao. . . this one don off their mic
talktalk4u:
guy you better stay calm . This is not the first time unna phone don explode . If na transsion brand , samsung, oppo or vivo unna go come they talk rubbish . Now its coming back to you guys.. i will say it if you want to buy redmi or xiaomi buy from. Aliexpress .... Their phones is in Nigeria is crap low standard
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Na u call am lie nah, e explode abi e nor explode?
Meister:
Nonsense lie, I've seen at least 4 different stories with this same picture. All of you are mad
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:31am On Jan 17, 2021
grin grin grin
talktalk4u:
see unna wanna way for damage control .. grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:32am On Jan 17, 2021
See ya big fat mouth, Observer Newspaper. . .
NuclearReactor:

They are at it again undecided
Tecno/Infinix marketers with there dumb marketing strategies
I know it's the same person that created the thread that is giving replies!! Una no dey tire
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Lol.>>>
Randerl:

Your friend used bad generator
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Legendary Seer > > > > > > > > > shocked
sunshineV:
mtcheew hold up the phone with ur four fingers on the screen.... i want to see something
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Asin eeeh, i don laff tire
Aarum:
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing , which kind thing be this .
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by saintwalga: 2:39am On Jan 17, 2021
Ordinary game wey Infinix dey run with ease. . .
Aarum:
This is really bad, the phone got burnt on top game .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My TECNO P5 Problems-what Can I Do? / Glo Data Network Not Switching On / Airtel Unveils Free 1GB Weekend Plan To Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.