Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Essence Of Loving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Essence Of Loving (188 Views)

Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Loving by vivsravine: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2021
THE ESSENCE OF LOVING

You stole my heart best influence, but i will let you keep it.

You found me in the most strangest places, yet I chose you in the most unusual manner.

You reached out to give my life a meaning, now I will make sure I keep it shining.

You shown interest and commitment to me, I am obliged to love and respect you.

You made me fulfilled and changed my status, my dreams I bedded in you, what a mystery.

You taugth me how to love without saying it, I learnt to submit lovingly.

Now love kept us alof our count down begins each day defines why we anticipate and the bliss we hope to share.

The journey a long one, so full of uncertainties yet our faith builds each vision and keeps the dream booming.

Destined for s purpose, lived to fulfil realities, soar to break boundaries, together to build an empire, fought to achieve greatness, stood to withstand all allies, conquered to grow a force unbeatable.

Our love is beyond romance, its sexy within a place but an example to reckon with, teachers of a life time, mentors to emulate like role models, life coach to run to.

Friendship is communication, relationships is sacrifice, marriage is a life time of commitment and example for others to learn from.

The interest begets commitment which also begets sacrifice and in turn plays accountability and responsibilities as partners which becomes the whole essence of love.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Happy Couples Do / Couple Goals / Answer This Question And Become A Millionaire / Buy Genuine Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.