Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? (899 Views)

The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2022
I spent a lot of time trying to understand women and I must say I’m grateful I did because I have reached a point where I can’t be deceived by them, I can’t be played, I don’t appreciate their attention, I don’t toast them , I just only use them for my sexual pleasures.

Now as a man I know most men can relate as well, we are full of love but we hide it. The average man out there is very tender and loving in nature, that’s why we always bond with male strangers very quickly because we have so much love inside of us and hardly ever see another man and instantly get jealous of him like women do.

This love men have inside is mainly channeled to taking care of women and most women have exploited it so much and used it to their advantage.

Now my question is, why are women incapable of loving any man? What did we ever do to them? They use us for their selfish needs and put us in a fantasy land in their head and when they get bored they initiate a breakup. It’s the only pattern with every woman, yes I’m generalizing, every woman on earth thinks this way, go into a man’s life, fantasize about an idea of what he should be, use him for all her needs and wants and when the fantasy of him dies in her head she gets tired of him and start looking for a new fantasy with another man, irrespective of how long they have been together. The few that stay with their husbands till old age just never had the balls to leave , especially women of our mothers generations. My mom told me how she was so tired of my dad but stayed till he died he because of us the kids and no they where not fighting everyday , I could tell she genuinely loved us the kids but her love for my dad was very questionable. It’s like most women just tolerate men but actually loving a man? It’s almost impossible for that gender.

My question is, are they born this way? Is it a follow come nature for them not to be capable of loving us men? Is it society that made them like this? Why can’t women love us no matter what we have or what we give to them ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by FreshFarmAgro: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
I'm wait to read comments

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Nonexisting1: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2022
"I have reached a point where I can’t be deceived by them, I can’t be played, I don’t appreciate their attention, I don’t toast them , I just only use them for my sexual pleasures".

When the prodigal son returned, the bible says his father shed tears of joy, killed the fattest cow and threw a party. Now that you have returned from your SIMPle way, I shed tears of joy. Someday, we all shall snatch back and restore the dignity of man from the hands of simpletons who have destroyed it. Welcome back to the pack, brother.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Cypress042(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2022
This is the reason we've adviced men to love with their heads, because woman are not emotionally balanced.

But it's quite unfortunate some men still love with their whole hearts, which makes the woman they are dating to take them for granted. When a man's love superceeds that of a woman, she takes you like a toilet rag!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Boogyman557: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by marlow1962(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Nawa o, me self no knw wertin I wn talk again

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by advanceDNA: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

My question is, are they born this way? Is it a follow come nature for them not to be capable of loving us men? Is it society that made them like this? Why can’t women love us no matter what we have or what we give to them ?

I think its more of an unconscious societal engineering... there is this picture the girl child sees which starts from home to the first movie she watches to the way people behave out there....her mother deals with her father transactionally....she never sees her mother being all over her father with love.... she sees her dad going out for long hours sacrificing time and health to provide.....She also sees it in the movies...that men must be a simp to get her attention....and pay her to be with them

Sadly..its a two way street...boys also see this picture...and are engineered to go be a night in shinning amour...to love, care for his family....even if he's not getting loved....

u hear many of them come on nairaland to say.... "its normal for a woman to have madness in marriage ...as a man u just have to accept her and pamper her" they call it being patient and loving..some even brag and call others small boy for not being a foól like them......they dont know abuse when they experience it...they have been engineered by their dad, movies and society to be a simp/idiot for sex and small attention.....

That said.....If u are lucky enough enough to meet and date a woman with a balanced view of the world right from upbringing at home with parents that show significant level of love thats not transactional and isnt messed up by media or intenet version of romance and love

....u might change ur mind that women are not the same....but i agree with u that most of them fall into the no-love category u described.....its sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2022
No such thing as genuine love from this generation of woman except that of ya momma. Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
"I have reached a point where I can’t be deceived by them, I can’t be played, I don’t appreciate their attention, I don’t toast them , I just only use them for my sexual pleasures".

When the prodigal son returned, the bible says his father shed tears of joy, killed the fattest cow and threw a party. Now that you have returned from your SIMPle way, I shed tears of joy. Someday, we all shall snatch back and restore the dignity of man from the hands of simpletons who have destroyed it. Welcome back to the pack, brother.
He’s highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by freedomchild: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Go through the redpill to understand the female nature.
That's why the redpill knowledge is sacrosanct in your dealings with women.

Even the Bible said "men love your wives as Christ loves you". For the women he said "submit to your husband".
From that bible passage you can see that men are wired to love while women are only wired to submit. And the Bible is right.
I think is a natural character imbibed in them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Beebah321(f): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Nigeria dey hot now, u dey talk about women.
Abeg go rest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by okunwaye(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Everyday woman o! woman eh!
Abeg una no they tire undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Solofresh2: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
I spent a lot of time trying to understand women and I must say I’m grateful I did because I have reached a point where I can’t be deceived by them, I can’t be played, I don’t appreciate their attention, I don’t toast them , I just only use them for my sexual pleasures.

Now as a man I know most men can relate as well, we are full of love but we hide it. The average man out there is very tender and loving in nature, that’s why we always bond with male strangers very quickly because we have so much love inside of us and hardly ever see another man and instantly get jealous of him like women do.

This love men have inside is mainly channeled to taking care of women and most women have exploited it so much and used it to their advantage.

Now my question is, why are women incapable of loving any man? What did we ever do to them? They use us for their selfish needs and put us in a fantasy land in their head and when they get bored they initiate a breakup. It’s the only pattern with every woman, yes I’m generalizing, every woman on earth thinks this way, go into a man’s life, fantasize about an idea of what he should be, use him for all her needs and wants and when the fantasy of him dies in her head she gets tired of him and start looking for a new fantasy with another man, irrespective of how long they have been together. The few that stay with their husbands till old age just never had the balls to leave , especially women of our mothers generations. My mom told me how she was so tired of my dad but stayed till he died he because of us the kids and no they where not fighting everyday , I could tell she genuinely loved us the kids but her love for my dad was very questionable. It’s like most women just tolerate men but actually loving a man? It’s almost impossible for that gender.

You are right to a great extent.Women don't just know how to because they feel entitled.They feel men are the stronger vessel and they are the weaker ones making them love their kids more.
Now men are also part of the problem.Especially the ones that simp around.When you meet a beautiful lady, there is nothing bad in complimenting her beauty.But when you go ahead to belittle or lose your respect in the process and give this women the opportunity to take charge of your life and home then see that woman grow wings.Because she now feels entitled to you and you must do things her way.Women know how to manipulate such men and take advantage of them.
You can only make a woman loyal to you.That love of a thing is not there because all they think is how you can benefit them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Op define LOVE , Lets start with that. When we are on the same page about what Love is or should be, then i will answer your question.

I no too trust Nigerian Man definition of love cheesy grin. It reeks of selfishness and unrealistic desires.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Women dont love genuinely.they use and milk you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by Cgy1: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Naija women not all women
Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by christianjoy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Persephone1:
Op define LOVE , Lets start with that. When we are on the same page about what Love is or should be, then i will answer your question.

I no too trust Nigerian Man definition of love cheesy grin. It reeks of selfishness and unrealistic desires.
you mean sacrifice before oneself
Re: Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? by owunabastard: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Cgy1:
Naija women not all women
small boy, you know nothing, oyigbo women are even worse. At least we still have little respect in Africa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Nigerian Girl / The Last Temptation / Is The World Reall A Harsh One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.