Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is It Okay For A Man To Tell His Spouse Just Everything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A Man To Tell His Spouse Just Everything? (691 Views)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Man To Tell His Spouse Just Everything? by bishoprccg(m): 6:37am On Apr 01, 2011
In my opinion about relationship, i believe there are some issue that may be left undisclosed perhaps till when it is very convenient.
We all know that relationship is a work in progress, and as both couples get to understand each other, one can be unfolding
the package one after the other.
There are some few things that i believe guys shouldn't disclose anyway.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Four-Things-That-Men-Will-Never-Tell-Their-Spouse&id=6091370
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Tell His Spouse Just Everything? by IZUKWU(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2011
It is not good to tell even ur wife everything even she has won ur trust .Keep some reserve. Now for a girlfriend ,tell just enough.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Tell His Spouse Just Everything? by Uyaiveron(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
�� HEY LADIES,
Are you as sizzling as i believe but Sexually unsatisfied & unhappy, is your man always far away from home, or is he a weak type with a small D, are u Sexually freaky, naughty, adventurous & longing for something low-key, discreet, secretive, & spontaneous with a RealMan who can always be equal to Ur hot demands in bed?

I live in Dubai - UAE, looking forward to welcoming you in my lane with a well deserved/relaxed rounds of erotic messages.
Your happiness counts & matters most to me......so i don't charge much. NOTE: that you pay in cash!

���WHATSAPP: +2348094837567, (+971553680229)

"GAY GUYS", PLEASE STAY OFF!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay? / What A Life / Pls Be Sincere On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.