Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. (1259 Views)

Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / 5 Signs You Have An Unhealthy Relationship With Money / How To Know If You’re In An Unhealthy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
There is an unhealthy amount of misogynists on nairaland. It is appalling to see the number of derisive comments targeted at the womenfolk whenever they are the victims of violent crimes like rape. Some of us men need to learn that deriding womenfolk does not make you more of a man. Real men are strongly principled both in manner and speech. Thanks.

Lalasticlala.

9 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by atiku4President(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
You are going too far. Most Nigerians, especially our youth lack basic moral and social knowledge. Such group of people talk anyhow and show no sympathy for people's feelings. You may put the blame on inadequate home training, systemic failure and the general lack of moral and societal values.

6 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by goodmorning40: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Very true.
They think their manhood is embedded in tauting women. The more they disrespect and trash females the more manly they are.
This is the major cause of family and relationship unrest in our society today

9 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
goodmorning40:
Very true.
They think their manhood is embedded in tauting women. The more they disrespect and trash females the more manly they are.

This is very worrisome.

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
atiku4President:
You are going too far. Most Nigerians, especially our youth lack basic moral and social knowledge. Such group of people talk anyhow and show no sympathy for people's feelings. You may put the blame on inadequate home training, systemic failure and the general lack of moral and societal values.

Are you saying misogyny does not exist on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by TruthHurts1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
It is a fact of life that the number of misogynists on nairaland increases geometrically to match the growth of the number of oloshos who are forming "independent woman" up and dan grin

In other words, if you're a real independent and self made woman, you need not fear any misogynist. But if you service aristos from monday to friday, then go on NL over the weekend to form independent woman, you're looking for trouble....

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Leshurr(f): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
There is an unhealthy amount of man-hating misandrists on nairaland. It is appalling to see the number of derisive comments targeted at menfolk. Some of us women need to learn that deriding menfolk does not make you more of a woman. Real women are strongly principled both in manner and speech. Thanks.

Lalasticlala.

I've fixed your post for you OP.

5 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
It is a fact of life that the number of misogynists on nairaland increases geometrically to match the growth of the number of oloshos who are forming "independent woman" up and dan grin

In other words, if you're a real independent and self made woman, you need not fear any misogynist. But if you service aristos from monday to friday, then go on NL over the weekend to form independent woman, you're looking for trouble....

A question: Is it okay to rape prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by TruthHurts1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
It is never okay to rape any woman. Or man...

SlayerForever:

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

I've fixed your post for you OP.

Pickmesha.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Leshurr(f): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
DocileJune:

Pickmesha.

Thought I was a man? Now I'm a pickmesha cheesy

When their destiny is confused..

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by ceeceeuwa: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
atiku4President:
Well put!
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Pochettino(f): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
JovialJune:

Pickmesha.

Dirty pig you are here again. You are worse than vomit

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Pochettino(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

Lol. No mind am. Very dirty girl. See her lying below that her "friend" tasted her cum when she was actually sharing her own disgusting act lipsrsealed

I'm out for that LovePeddler on this forum

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Pochettino(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
JovialJune:

Own your gender, stop wailing on my matter all over Nl, own the fact that you have saggy balls let's know the angle to strike with thunder, you hear cheesy

Barren staphyloccocus infected tramp

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

Lol. No mind am. Very dirty girl. See her lying below that her "friend" tasted her cum when she was actually describing her own disgusting act lipsrsealed

Why are you pained? Are you my friend? Are you me? Go away, I don't want to notice your existence, is it by force?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by GboyegaD(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Unfortunately, many are products of unhealthy upbringing and all they understand is hurling insults and pulling down the female gender.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pochettino:

Barren staphyloccocus infected tramp

Eyah, pele, don't have high bp o.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
GboyegaD:
Unfortunately, many are products of unhealthy upbringing and all they understand is hurling insults and pulling down the female gender.

Some are already displaying their stupidity above claiming to be female, talk about insecure slash -0self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Pochettino(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
JovialJune:

Eyah, pele, don't have high bp o.

Better than the herpes you're distributing on the olosho beer parlour thread

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Pochettino(f): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
JovialJune:

Some are already displaying their stupidity above claiming to be female, talk about insecure slash -0self esteem.

You are the stupid one here. Dirty maggot. Infection portal.

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by GboyegaD(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
goodmorning40:
Very true.

The worst of them are those that objectify women and keep thinking they would make good father's should they have daughters.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

You clearly "noticed my existence" when you called me a pickmesha. Stupiid people shouldn't troll really. It often backfires wink

Right, stupid people like you who thinks you are right and others aren't, I mean look at your first comment, if that isn't a classic case of stupid, I wonder what else is.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Karleb(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
SlayerForever:

Where exactly did this question came from?
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pochettino:

You are the stupid one here. Dirty maggot. Infection portal.

Will you like me to call the mods on you for being insultive?

Choose your reply carefully this time.

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

Thought I was a man? Now I'm a pickmesha cheesy

When their destiny is confused..

And your brain doesnt know the gender you are...

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife / Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? / Best Friend Dates Your Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.