Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. (1263 Views)

Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / 5 Signs You Have An Unhealthy Relationship With Money / How To Know If You’re In An Unhealthy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Leshurr(f): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:
See who is threatening to call mods. Hahahhhahhhahha.
Oya call them. Call them with your full chest. Town crier cheesy

Make sure you call Mynd44, Seun and Lalasticlala for these too .

Hahahaha shey youve indirectly called them 2nd town crier, you think I care if i get a ban, unlike all of you who breaths and can't function well outside nairaland, I'm waiting cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by atiku4President(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
SlayerForever:

Are you saying misogyny does not exist on nairaland?
I said the culprits are not even aware of what they do.
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Leshurr(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
JovialJune:

Hahahaha call them, you think I care if i get a ban, unlike all of you who breaths and can't function well outside nairaland, call them asap cheesy

You obviously care a lot.

4 Likes

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
atiku4President:

And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by JovialJune(f): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

You obviously care a lot.

But I just quoted where you called them so how.am I scared

1 Like

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by The5DME(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
There is an unhealthy amount of misogynists on nairaland. It is appalling to see the number of derisive comments targeted at the womenfolk whenever they are the victims of violent crimes like rape. Some of us men need to learn that deriding womenfolk does not make you more of a man. Real men are strongly principled both in manner and speech. Thanks.

Lalasticlala.
I hate women. Bye
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
atiku4President:
Okay.
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Karleb:

Where exactly did this question came from?
I ask this because the men who deride women who have been raped seemed to think it is okay they were raped because they are on "olosho" business that went wrong.
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by federico109(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yes I agree with op on this one
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by iamL(f): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
NL is where they vomit their toxicity because is faceless they won't dare to in site like twitter. They can remain bitter they only doing their self.
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
I ask this because the men who deride women who have been raped seemed to think it is okay they were raped because they are on "olosho" business that went wrong.
You're one of the few people with sense
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by Destinylink(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
OP You are right! The way some male folks on ₦L throw low blows at women is so unhealthy. Their minds have been polluted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
It appears the mods don't consider this an issue.
Re: There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland. by SlayerForever: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dominique. FP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Miracle ❤️ / How Best Do I Punish My Mum? / I Need To Talk To Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.