Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. (1216 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / I Almost Broke My Vow, And See What God Did. / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Pardon my jargons and listen to what I have been facing in life.

Have you ever been hated or discriminated on?
Yes I have by friends, family and everyone.
In school I was an underachiever.
Dad lost interest in sponsoring me because he thinks am of no good use. And because he loves his second wife much and care more about them.
Mom loves me very much but due to dads negligence among our family, dad only pay attentions to my step mom and her children.
I we where only two that my mom gave birth for my dad and my step mom gave birth to 6.
I have no option because my second died in a very gruesome way.
I really don't have anyone who sees any good in me. I am not a bad person I don't know where I got that luck from. I dropped out of secondary schools during waec because nobody believed they can spend anything on me.
They believed I am not productive, they believed I will never succeeded. So I totally lost my confidence and become very low thinking about myself.
Since no one sponsored me to even write waec atleast I managed to learn a skill all by myself I learnt tailoring and design.
But I couldn't proceed more further because nobody help me.
Anytime there is any important meetings in the family no one respects me, the younger ones are even allowed to make a say before I do and mine will be neglected because I don't have money or a shop or a job.
I desired to have a normal life, like getting getting a job but no results.
I desire to help others rejected like me but who am I ? Who will listen to me when am penniless?
All this mistreatment gave me a big scars in life that changed my mentality and robbed me of being myself.
I pray so hard.
I work very hard but I wonder what am not doing right.
What is the purpose of my life?
Tomorrow I am going to look for any car I can jump and follow to abuja and see if I can hustle to enable me use my skill to open a shop.
I will prove everyone that thinks I will never make it in life wrong.
Only if it could be that I know any important person in my life to help establish a workshop and my life and story will change forever. Because I believe No one is an overachiever. How can you rise above your level of competency? Everyone is an underachiever to different degrees. The harder you work, the more luck you will have.
I will be very greatful to anyone that can change my story and give a meaning to my life by opening a shop for me to work for him/her.
I am the last person in whatever I do because everyone already made me feel that way.
What can I do in my case?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Mummy05(f): 1:42am On Apr 21, 2022
It happens everywhere don't give up pray harder there is nothing oluwa cannot do
Destiny can only be delayed but she cannot stop it

2 Likes

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Amza07(m): 1:43am On Apr 21, 2022
She no be God na

2 Likes

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Mahajj: 1:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

3 Likes

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by chatinent: 1:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Those are mere words.

2 Likes

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 1:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Mummy05:
It happens everywhere don't give up pray harder there is nothing oluwa cannot do
Destiny can only be delayed but she cannot stop it
am a total failure, am not getting younger am 29 already but I don't have any achievement, nothing at all.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2022
chatinent:
Those are mere words.
people like her don't just say things like that without doing charms.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 1:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Mahajj:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
I do, I pray God answers my prayers.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 1:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Amza07:
She no be God na
never ever and ever. But I pity myself am 29 I have not even a room in my fathers house and I have no achievement nobody respect me. Kai I don't suppose to exist anymore.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Stallionhorse: 2:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Kill her and use her children for rituals.. Then spit on her grave with champaign nd tell her you made it.

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by kingsman66(m): 2:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Only God can solve your danm situation

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 2:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Kill her and use her children for rituals.. Then spit on her grave with champaign nd tell her you made it.
jezz, I wouldn't hurt a flie. I am gentle and I endure very well. The best thing is to start up a shop with my skill and I will do whatever it takes to make it successful from there. Its the best revenge...
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 2:04am On Apr 21, 2022
kingsman66:
Only God can solve your danm situation
honesty speaking......
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 2:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Please what are the odds or chances that I can make a little capital in abuja to enable me open a shop?
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Widowsmite: 3:03am On Apr 21, 2022
The truth is God is still generous with blessing people today. It is just that we sometimes do not notice them since we are focused on our problems. Or there are also individuals who do not acknowledge these blessings. Instead, they take the credit for everything.

However, with all the out-of-control disasters happening today, people do not realize that being alive, healthy, and capable of productivity are all blessings not everyone gets to enjoy these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Widowsmite: 3:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Jun10r:
Please what are the odds or chances that I can make a little capital in abuja to enable me open a shop?
don't go if you don't have where to stay there

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 3:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Widowsmite:
don't go if you don't have where to stay there
hmmm
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by oldienavie: 3:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Jun10r:
Don't waste your time going to Abuja, lots of people like you have become lost or arrested by police for wandering and since there was no one to check up on them they have been swapped with murderers in the prison without anyone hearing their story.
Don't underrate the health and the life that you have, that in itself is a reason to be greatful.

I realise a lot of us are ungreatful because we see others have more money than us, then we start to think that we are inadequate, start by being greatful for the good health and the life that you have before any other thing.

Secondly, when you know the problem, it means the solution is very near.
Try to look around you and think of how you can help your self. Maybe look for a church or mosque and become committed and active their, I am sure if you behave very well and are accountable in little things very soon you will recieve favour.

You are responsible for writing your own story, be greatful for the little that you have and do not despise the days of litlte beginings.

Remain humble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 3:13am On Apr 21, 2022
oldienavie:

Don't waste your time going to Abuja, lots of people like you have become lost or arrested by police for wandering and since there was no one to check up on them they have been swapped with murderers in the prison without anyone hearing their story.
Don't underrate the health and the life that you have, that in itself is a reason to be greatful.

I realise a lot of us are ungreatful because we see others have more money than us, then we start to think that we are inadequate, start by being greatful for the good health and the life that you have before any other thing.

Secondly, when you know the problem, it means the solution is very near.
Try to look around you and think of how you can help your self. Maybe look for a church or mosque and become committed and active their, I am sure if you behave very well and are accountable in little things very soon you will recieve favour.

You are responsible for writing your own story, be greatful for the little that you have and do not despise the days of litlte beginings.

Remain humble.
wow wonderful, this made me feel better thanks man.

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Truvelisback(m): 3:44am On Apr 21, 2022

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Yenefer(f): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy format. if you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Yenefer:
cheesy format. if you know you know
format what? You better mentain
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2022
You be failure and you dey type like this....

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Jun10r(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2022
ruggedtimi:
You be failure and you dey type like this....
I am 29 no single result, koboless and jobless.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by habsydiamond(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Polygamous family no be beans for the children in it.. Na dem dey bear the most hit. Op.. My advice be say continue to pray cos that what can overturn every covenant from the kingdom of darkness. God will guide u and protect u.

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by ibechris(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2022
This is the reason why I hate anything called step mum or whatever u people call it. Reason being that 99% of them are evil just few of them came in with good intentions.

However,such a declaration doesn't come without juju but God has a way of disappointed such women. She will certainly live to see her children also amount to nothing.

Well for me,u need to go far from such people and never u tell either of them where u may have gone,no matter the closeness,else their arrow may continue to cause a snare in your life.
This is the time for u to move,I also moved from my parents and today the story has changed.

1 Like

Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by phemmyfour: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Jun10r:

Dad lost interest in sponsoring me because he thinks am of no good use. And because he loves his second wife much and care more about them.
Mom loves me very much but due to dads negligence among our family, dad only pay attentions to my step mom and her children.
I we where only two that my mom gave birth for my dad and my step mom gave birth to 6.
I really don't have anyone who sees any good in me. I am not a bad person I don't know where I got that luck from. I dropped out of secondary schools during waec because nobody believed they can spend anything on me.
They believed I am not productive, they believed I will never succeeded. So I totally lost my confidence and become very low thinking about myself.
Since no one sponsored me to even write waec atleast I managed to learn a skill all by myself I learnt tailoring and design.
Anytime there is any important meetings in the family no one respects me, the younger ones are even allowed to make a say before I do and mine will be neglected because I don't have money or a shop or a job.
I desire to help others rejected like me but who am I ? Who will listen to me when am penniless?
All this mistreatment gave me a big scars in life that changed my mentality and robbed me of being myself.
I pray so hard.
Tomorrow I am going to look for any car I can jump and follow to abuja and see if I can hustle to enable me use my skill to open a shop.
Only if it could be that I know any important person in my life to help establish a workshop and my life and story will change forever. Because I believe No one is an overachiever. How can you rise above your level of competency? Everyone is an underachiever to different degrees. The harder you work, the more luck you will have.
I will be very greatful to anyone that can change my story and give a meaning to my life by opening a shop for me to work for him/her.
I am the last person in whatever I do because everyone already made me feel that way.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun
Seun...we know, lala...we know, who is Segun?

When you make it, invite her over to show that she's not God
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by Pejudear(f): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
It seems you have given up on yourself. Pray more, work hard. Free your mind. Don't let the words she has spoken to you get to you. If you don't have anything in you that she has seen she won't be telling you you cannot amount to anything. You have it in you. Believe in yourself that you will make it. She is not God and cannot be.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by jalodo2: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Jun10r:

I pray so hard.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun
He is here again oooooooooo. Goodness34 latest moniker. Some of his latest monikers are Amza07, khalifaibb, Diza46, Lima98 marajj etc. The very old ones are uncountable. Since he cashed out with his amza07, he wont allow us rest with new moniker and superstories. He now long for frontpage cos of sùccess of his Amza07. Watch him open thread over thread.
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by jalodo2: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Amza07:
She no be God na
This is one of OP's monikers
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by jalodo2: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Mahajj:
Another of OP's moniker
Re: My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children. by jalodo2: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Jun10r:

I pray so hard.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun
The dumb smammer Goodness34 is here again with his superstory. Its now everyday thing. Some of his latest monikers are : jemi1, amza07, khalifaibb, Lima98, Diza46, Amrajj etc. Old ones are numerous. New moniker, new superstory. Who is d Segun he always mention?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? / Tension Grips Prestigious 1004 Estate In Lagos As Resident Go On The Warpath / Swapped Babies Returned To German Parents After Seven Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.