Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid (445 Views)

Please Come To My Aid / Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm not here to scam anyone. I'm in need of help at the moment hence me opening this thread. Pls hear me out. Thanks for your patience.

I'm in need of some amount of money to secure a job I've been hoping for but I'm just too broke at the moment. I've to purchase some items required which would be amounting to about #5000 but I've only #2000 left. I'm a student away from home. Pls I'm pleading with someone to find it in his/her heart to help me on this. Whatever amount you have, I would be very grateful. Pls help me out.

Ilegend
Nazgul
Lovetha
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm not fake. Please I need actual assistance. Please..
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by BusinessCity: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Come join my team, you won't lack again.

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
BusinessCity:

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

I appreciate this Sir but I have to decline. I need actual help at the moment. Pls if you can help me here I would be very grateful. Thanks again.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
What bank did to me and haven't resolved, sad o. We still survive sad
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by FalseProphet1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm seeing that you're fake your story is fake, that you just want to beg people for money.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
What bank did to me and haven't resolved, sad o. We still survive sad
I sympathise with you Sir but we all need a helping hand at times. I'm a survivor but at the moment and this stage , I need to be more... Pls help me if you can.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I'm seeing that you're fake your story is fake, that you just want to beg people for money.
That Sir you wrote up there is what you want to believe not reality. Thanks for your attention and may you not find yourself in a situation like mine
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by goodmorning40: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
BusinessCity:

Thanks for reading

Run form this idiot
He has changed moniker again
He is a useless scammer

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm not the worst but I'm not living as good as I use to. I need help from a merciful heart. I don't want to lose this opportunity. Please help me
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Buy crypt from me and resell, continue the cycle till you make a N4K profit. I need cash now sef
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
goodmorning40:

Run form this idiot
He is a useless scammer
Thanks for the info, I've seen a different user with similar post last year.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
goodmorning40:

Run form this idiot He has changed moniker again He is a useless scammer
GIST ME
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
I really wish i have smartphone . . Once i do . .am going into online business o. .
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Xenry: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
I don't believe people that are begging on Nairaland again, after the case of saulstalker (slimslimqqq).
So this story has a high chance of being fake, sorry.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Xenry:
I don't believe people that are begging on Nairaland again, after the case of saulstalker (slimslimqqq).
So this story has a high chance of being fake, sorry.
I understand your point Sir and you're right to have doubts but how do I prove it to you?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by Elmiguel(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please someone help me through this difficulty...
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by BusinessCity: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Elmiguel:

I appreciate this Sir but I have to decline. I need actual help at the moment. Pls if you can help me here I would be very grateful. Thanks again.

Smh. Oma se o
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by BusinessCity: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
GIST ME

Please ask him to give you here if I took 1 Naira from a single forum member without paying back. He should give his gist here publicly.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by BusinessCity: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
goodmorning40:

Run form this idiot
He is a useless scammer

Would smearing on the forum surprise me. When back stabbing, blackmailing, scandals, pulling people down and making unfounded claims about people to break down their vision and projects are hallmarks of the regular Nairaland user

My dear if I owe you 1 Naira for anything. Please disgrace me here stating what I owe and I'll pay quadruple of it
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
BusinessCity:

Please ask him to give you here if I took 1 Naira from a single forum member without paying back. He should give his gist here publicly.
COOL
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by goodmorning40: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
BusinessCity:

Would smearing on the forum surprise me. When back stabbing, blackmailing, scandals, pulling people down and making unfounded claims about people to break down their vision and projects are hallmarks of the regular Nairaland user

My dear if I owe you 1 Naira for anything. Please disgrace me here stating what I owe and I'll pay quadruple of it

Sharrap
You better repent and stop deceiving people
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by BusinessCity: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
goodmorning40:

Sharrap
You better repent and stop deceiving people

As expected. Smh. I feel sorry for people like you. My advice to you since I know blackmail and smearing are primary assignments the devil your father appoints you to do. Get a life while you still can.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid by kesandu94684: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
What bank did to me and haven't resolved, sad o. We still survive

(1) (Reply)

Do President Collects Bribe (you Need To See This) / Please Read! The Dream I Had Today / Ever Helped Someone And Gotten Into Trouble For It? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.