Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,807 members, 7,959,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now (376 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now by Kirahchoco(f): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Are people around you bullying you cos of your tiny stature? Are they calling you all sort of names like hanger, toothpick? Have you been trying to add a little weight all to no avail?

Worry no more, we have in stock some weight gain supplement that can both be used by either a man or a woman going out at a reasonable price.

Price: 3,000
Location: Osogbo. Delivery also available to any part of the country.

+234-906-794-2284

We also have in stock some other body enhancement products and supplements: Penis enlargement pills, pussy tightener, pussy wash, flat Tummy tea, wetness herb...

Follow @ Kirah_Choco on Twitter and Insta to see some pictorial evidence of our products.

Re: Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now by Emzenoz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nice
Re: Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now by ObaKlaz: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Where exactly in Òsogbo? Angle 90?!. Just playingcheesy
My tummy needs some work though.
I've got my eyes on ya!
Re: Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Where exactly in Òsogbo? Angle 90?!. Just playingcheesy
My tummy needs some work though.
I've got my eyes on ya!

Haaaaa Angle 90..... wink
Re: Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now by ObaKlaz: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
illicit:

Haaaaa Angle 90..... wink
Or Morak. My instincts can't be wrong. cheesy

How far, Illicit?
Happy new year!
grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now by illicit(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Or Morak. My instincts can't be wrong. cheesy

How far, Illicit?
Happy new year!
grin

Same here bro....
Re: Trying To Add A Little Weight But Unable To. See What You Can Do Now by Dagger111(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kileele yii?

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria 2021. / Man And His Friends Flog Cheating Girlfriend Mercilessly. / We Are At The Third Wave Fellas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.