Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

No Police Has The Right To Arrest You Because Of A Sex Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Police Has The Right To Arrest You Because Of A Sex Party (558 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Police Has The Right To Arrest You Because Of A Sex Party by Princeofasia: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
i have recently seen news where the police gets to arrest several people for sex parties or wanting to organize sex parties.
no police or law enforcement agent has the right to arrest your for organizing a sex party.
as a human above 18years, you have the right to Bleep anyone u want and as many people as possible as long as there are above 18years and of different sex.
as long as you are not fucking publicly where there is a possibility of minors watching u, no law enforcement agent has the right to arrest you.
considering the covid pandemic, they can arrest you for violating covid rules, not because u where fucking.
all the people they arrest for this reason dont know their rights

1 Like

Re: No Police Has The Right To Arrest You Because Of A Sex Party by Hongkog(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: No Police Has The Right To Arrest You Because Of A Sex Party by SavageResponse(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
i have recently seen news where the police gets to arrest several people for sex parties or wanting to organize sex parties.
no police or law enforcement agent has the right to arrest your for organizing a sex party.
as a human above 18years, you have the right to Bleep anyone u want and as many people as possible as long as there are above 18years and of different sex.
as long as you are not fucking publicly where there is a possibility of minors watching u, no law enforcement agent has the right to arrest you.
considering the covid pandemic, they can arrest you for violating covid rules, not because u where fucking.
all the people they arrest for this reason dont know their rights

I hope you know this is Nigeria a lawless country
Re: No Police Has The Right To Arrest You Because Of A Sex Party by Princeofasia: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

I hope you know this is Nigeria a lawless country
yes. They still fear you if you know your rights

(1) (Reply)

TRUE OR FALSE? Married Men In Their 30s Cheat On Their Wives Often / 7 Signs You Are Ready For A Relationship / I Saw My Ex In A Dreaming Handing Me Nose Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.