Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery.. (388 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery / Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery.. by Gladtune: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Woman, 35, abandons husband for her stepson, 21, and undergoes plastic surgery to be more attractive for him

A woman abandoned her husband for her 21-year-old stepson and she admits she went under the knife to make him fancy her more.

Marina Balmesheva, 35, a fitness blogger from Russia, is pregnant with her stepson Vladimir’s baby and has even insisted on prenup to safeguard her assets.

Marina has known her current boyfriend since he was seven-years-old.

Despite having been married to his dad, she says Vladimir has "the most charming blue-eyes in the world".

Her ex-husband, with whom she adopted five kids, has said that she had seduced his son.

"He had not had a girlfriend before her," he fumed.

"They were not shy to have sex while I was at home.

"I would have forgiven her cheating, if it wasn't my son…

"She was running to my son's bed from our bedroom when I was sleeping…

"After that she was coming back and lying in bed with me as if nothing had happened."

But Marina says her previous marriage was "not living but pretending”

She told her half-a-million online followers: "Did I have regrets that I destroyed the family? Both yes and no.

"I was ashamed that I killed the stability of 'mum and dad'.

"Did I want to return to my ex? No. Do I feel anger and hatred to him? Not any longer.

"He is a good person and a wonderful father to our children….

"How did children take the changes? Absolutely calmly.

"What [do I have] today? I am married. I moved to a bigger city. I love and I am loved."

But she seems nervous that her new relationship with her stepson may not last.

"He is only beginning to settle down," she said.

"We now share everything but he understands and admits that it is me who earned for our car and first mortgage payment.

"We will have a child. Perhaps, more than one.
See More photos: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/14/woman-35-abandons-husband-for-her-stepson-21-and-undergoes-plastic-surgery-to-be-more-attractive-for-him/

Re: Woman, 35, Abandons Husband For Her Stepson, 21, And Undergoes Plastic Surgery.. by vibre: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is the kind of world liberals want for us, a world where everything abominable is seen as ok and depraved humans can parade their depraved acts without shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's An Irony That We Are Christians & Muslims Yet We Practice Traditionalism / I'm A Single Guy Resident In Ogun State / Why Do Twins Like Marrying At The Same Time Or From Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.